What's new

Iran Warns Saudi Arabia of Harassing Shia Pilgrims

Status
Not open for further replies.
epic fail from you :lol:

Iran does not allow sunni msoques in places where the sunnis are a minorty.
Islam in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is not epic fail, this is called discrimination then tell me which province of Pakistan you can have a Shia Mosque ? and not even a single Sunni minister from 1979 you had Bhottos , yahya Khan and now Zardari as president. by this law there would not be single shia mosque in India..

This is not epic fail, this is called discrimination then tell me which province of Pakistan you can have a Shia Mosque ? and not even a single Sunni minister from 1979 you had Bhottos , yahya Khan and now Zardari as president. by this law there would not be single shia mosque in India..

It is just what Iran does, if that is what you call discrimination then good for you.
but I want you to go to Iran and ask for yourself. don't just read some retarded link and believe it...

people in Iran are too busy to give a **** about sunni and shia lol, they are just living their lives. you think they are just sat there wondering about sunnis?
we are not wahabis who kill shia, we don't pay people to kill sunni.

I think you should also take a god look at your sources. Iran is a victim of a very aggressive propaganda campaign against them

It is just what Iran does, if that is what you call discrimination then good for you.
but I want you to go to Iran and ask for yourself. don't just read some retarded link and believe it...

people in Iran are too busy to give a **** about sunni and shia lol, they are just living their lives. you think they are just sat there wondering about sunnis?
we are not wahabis who kill shia, we don't pay people to kill sunni.

I have been to Iran (at least 5 cities- beautiful country lovely people) and most of my foreign friends are Iranian too. Language of your posts sound that you are a young Man of hyper sensitivities first read the complete post, reply in sequence then reach to conclusion.
take care

I have been to Iran (at least 5 cities- beautiful country lovely people) and most of my foreign friends are Iranian too. Language of your posts sound that you are a young Man of hyper sensitivities first read the complete post, reply in sequence then reach to conclusion.
take care

so tell me did you meet any one who said Iran discriminated against them?

When u iranians will give right to sunni people

I think you should also take a god look at your sources. Iran is a victim of a very aggressive propaganda campaign against them

@ Aryan_B , with utmost request you kindly keep your neutrality with you self and i have been to Iran for 3 times and like the country and people very much. But the so called Islamic republic regime is regressive against its Sunni minority even they are not allowed to name there kids on most respect Sunni deities.

I am neutral as to between Arabs and Iran. It is probably half a dozen of one and 6 the other. I have no doubt that America has proved itself to be the devil incarnate and killers of Muslims be they any sect.

So having said that any ally of Americans is an enemy of Muslims period. Any enemy of America is a friend of Muslims and Pakistan

so tell me did you meet any one who said Iran discriminated against them?

Most of the people i met are good, yes people told me about discrimination the Government laws & policies are Discriminatory. What you describe is law of the land but it may be draconian for others. Suppose if Pakistan applies the same law on its Shias then there will be no Shia mosque in Pakistan may be few in GILGIT.

I am neutral as to between Arabs and Iran. It is probably half a dozen of one and 6 the other. I have no doubt that America has proved itself to be the devil incarnate and killers of Muslims be they any sect.

So having said that any ally of Americans is an enemy of Muslims period. Any enemy of America is a friend of Muslims and Pakistan

bro, this is not iran v arab I told you this many times.
this is iran v puppets of america..

we support arabs, look as hamas and hezbollah.

And what do you think of Britain???

@ Aryan_B , with utmost request you kindly keep your neutrality with you self and i have been to Iran for 3 times and like the country and people very much. But the so called Islamic republic regime is regressive against its Sunni minority even they are not allowed to name there kids on most respect Sunni deities.

I am Sunni and I employ a number of Iranian pharmacists in London. I have many discourses with them. I have never come across any any sectarianism from them. I also studied with Iranians and Arabs at Uni. As far as your personal experiences I simply reject them as little more than anecdotal evidence. You are an Indian and I would not be surprised that your subtle comments are little more than self serving and you as an India along with Americans and Israelis can never be well wishers of Muslim and you seek to draw PGK into sectarianism that does not exist.

If it exists at all we all PGK me and many others reject it. In fact PGK told you earlier he does not proscribe to religion

Cursing America and "enemies enemy is my friend" policy will lead to nothing may be provide a camouflage of neutrality for some & Human behavioral is not neutral, cannot be neutral and should not be neutral

I am Sunni and I employ a number of Iranian pharmacists in London. I have many discourses with them. I have never come across any any sectarianism from them. I also studied with Iranians and Arabs at Uni. As far as your personal experiences I simply reject them as little more than anecdotal evidence. You are an Indian and I would not be surprised that your subtle comments are little more than self serving and you as an India along with Americans and Israelis can never be well wishers of Muslim and you seek to draw PGK into sectarianism that does not exist.

If it exists at all we all PGK me and many others reject it. In fact PGK told you earlier he does not proscribe to religion

Neither i asked you to reject and nor to PGK but do not behave like a licensing authority to anyone. Remove the camouflage of neutrality and if you go by the recent census then you will find that more Muslims live in India than Pakistan itself, yes they are backward face discrimination sometimes teased to be pro Pakistani. And do not tell me about your discourses with Iranian people I had ample with them and they even do not know about their government's discriminatory policies towards the Sunni minority .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom