What's new

Iran wants in with CPEC project.

Pakistan can accommodate India's concern with CPEC by avoiding Azad Kashmir and GB and look for an alternative route such as through Afghanistan to China.

There is nothing like Azad Kashmir .... There is only Indian Occupied Kashmir. Our one named as Azad Kashmir and not a single kashmiri hoisting Indian flags their nor our army killing their childerns.... Pakistan is Kashmir and Kashmir is Pakistan...

Pakistan can accommodate India's concern with CPEC by avoiding Azad Kashmir and GB and look for an alternative route such as through Afghanistan to China.
I don't think anyone here gives a flying you know what about what india's concerns are.

On topic: Great to see Iran joining the project. The more countries get involved the harder for bharatiyas to sabotage the project.

Guess who gives two hoots about India's ''concerns'' :azn:

Is it me? :undecided:

:partay:

On topic: Great news. And with the ending of Western sanctions on Iran, there shouldn't be any major issues stopping this from happening.

Round of applause for the stupid here.

Just to make clear,
PAKISTAN DOES NOT GIVE A SHYT ABOUT INDIA OR INDIAN CONCERNS.

India will be made to Pack up bags in Afghanistan.....so no wonder Modi is finding love in Bangladesh.

Indians want us to route through Afghanistan so they can derail it with their proxies.

Guess who gives two hoots about India's ''concerns'' :azn:

There is no need to be confrontal on this issue with India. You yourselves are going to spoil such an important thing that could revive your economy. India is going to use everything it has got to not let the CPEC go through GB.

There is no need to be confrontal on this issue with India. You yourselves are going to spoil such an important thing that could revive your economy. India is going to use everything it has got to not let the CPEC go through GB.

That everything is rented terrorists who are getting their butts kicked by our army.

That everything is rented terrorists who are getting their butts kicked by our army.

Everything means influence.

Trade thrive when there is peace and not when there are huge issues and disputes around CPEC. Just my thought.

India can accommodate Pakistans concerns by lifting draconian laws in IOK,ending illegal occupation and holding a refrendum in IOK... Apart from stoping any and all development projects in the region.

Everything means influence.

Trade thrive when there is peace and not when there are huge issues and disputes around CPEC. Just my thought.

All disputes and issues around the CPEC route were resolved during the last APC (all parties confrence)...

You missed this thread:

All parties have assured their support for economic corridor: PM Nawaz

You have infront of the Chinese .. Infront of Pak (and got replied with a STFU statement)...

What more can you do? Go to UN ?:lol: you always shy from doin that !

@Horus
Iran to set up $4bn oil refinery in Gwadar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
A step forward: Pakistan, Iran to sign MoU for oil refinery on March 11 - The Express Tribune

Iran showed interest a while ago too, this is positive indeed, to have the country neighbouring the concerned province on board with our projects.

Your concerns are none of our concern. The route will go wherever we please and wherever we see fit.
Indian government can do nothing to stop this, well they could use dirty tactics, but it won't stop this project.

My country, our project, going through my province, if my voice doesn't matter than whose does? yours? modi auntie's?

Ask the Baltistanis .. If they give a shieet..!

They voted PMLN due to this project alone..:lol:

I personally hate the turds but if they keep delivering on the economic front.. Il support them.

On topic.. Iran is welcome to join . It is our neighbour and we share a lot .. From religion to history and even ethnic ties ..:tup:

@Horus
Iran to set up $4bn oil refinery in Gwadar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
A step forward: Pakistan, Iran to sign MoU for oil refinery on March 11 - The Express Tribune

Iran showed interest a while ago too, this is positive indeed, to have the country neighbouring the concerned province on board with our projects.

Your concerns is none of our concern. The route will go wherever we please and wherever we see fit.
Indian government can do nothing to stop this, well they could use dirty tactics, but it won't stop this project.

They are using dirty tactics and it won't end well for them ...

I think they didn't learn after they trained the LTTE, who were the modern world's very first suicide bombers.

Now they are saying things like this:

‘You have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only,’ says Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar | The Indian Express

They might force Pak to do a tit for tar and make em revisit the 80s and 90s... And this time there won't be s benazir to give em lists and a Musharaf to enforce ceasefire ... They will have to deal with Raheel Sharif - !

Last week I posted a thread to discuss how it would be a win win if Iran and Afghanistan join in with the 46 billion dollar China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project.

Turns out Iran wants to join.

قدیم شاہراہِ ریشم کی بحالی میں ایرانی دلچسپی - BBC Urdu

they need to pick a side first !! we should look at both optimistic as well as pessimistic views and then evaluate

they can either benefit this...or sabotage it too :undecided:

I dont mean to offend anyone...but our interests and priorities are first...nonetheless mutual interest along with compromise is beneficial for the both of us ! :cheers:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom