What's new

Iran wants in with CPEC project.

How "whole PDF becomes moaning"... Seems you are so frustrated that literally aren't makin any sense...
Just check the threads, and find the conclusions in Pakistani threads, you know all are moaning.

again an splendid exhibition of 'stupidity' .... do you even know what hyper inflation is .... ???

Loan to your country is good but bad in case of Pakistan .... hamara kutta kutta tumhara kutta tommy .....
Golden Hammer: U.S. sends China millions in foreign aid despite $1.3 trillion debt - Washington Times
China Receives $2.5 Billion In Foreign Aid From Countries In Debt To China And Running Massive Deficits - Business Insider

Oh wow, China too getting aid.

But can you compare this aid with Pakistani one? LoL.

And yes I know what hyperinflation is, and if you dont know then read it.

Yes they have, but currently they have bigger threat to deal with, Taliban.

Lmao .. Azerbaijan,Tajikistan dealing with taliban ? :woot:

Tajikistan etx are already usin gwadar port... Iran itself is interested in CPEC ...

Chahbahar is basically an iranian port built to facilitate Iran .. Meanwhile india can use it to access Afghanistan.

Gwadar is much suited for the central asian countries and even afghanistan .. which borders Baluchistan.

Meanwhile CPEC can be considered the new Silk Road.

leave Azad Kashmir out of cp.. or whatever it is and see if India cares.

Make us .. Or stop bitching. :whistle:

Just check the threads, and find the conclusions in Pakistani threads, you know all are moaning.

Says the indian on a PAK forum in a thread related to development in Pakistan? IRONIC..:lol:

acha ha bhooooooooooooot he acha ha tra kya ho ga kalia lol indians

Oh wow, China too getting aid.

But can you compare this aid with Pakistani one? LoL.

And yes I know what hyperinflation is, and if you dont know then read it.

why are u changing the topic .... if really interested plz open a comparative thread of economic aid & loan India has received & Pakistan has received .... I will wait for the tagging by you in that thread ....

Naa, Tajik and Talibans are friend, you are right. Height of stupidity.

Ironic is that I am reading this type of thread since 2006,

knock knock
Anything going on?

Knock knock .. Use your gray matter ... Tajikistan is safe from taliban threat ... And using Gwadar .. :lol:

why are changing the topic .... if really interested plz open a comparative thread of economic aid & loan India has received & Pakistan has received .... I will wait for the tagging by you in that thread ....
Why I start that?

Just to show some Pakistanis that how much India is successful? And why Pak require $2 bn every year from foreign institutions to run the country?

Knock knock .. Use your gray matter ... Tajikistan is safe from taliban threat ... And using Gwadar .. :lol:

Knock Knock,,,,,, you forget the purpose of Fakhor AFB and now Ayni?

Why I start that?

Just to show some Pak that how much India is successful?

or I started it ... ??? have you forget your own post ..... link of the post

as far as the sucess of India is concern Chacha Ghalib ne aik sher kha hai .... for the situation like this

Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat, lekin
Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghaalib yeh khayaal achcha hai .....

what will be the next would you ask me to check the ratio of Modi and Sushma swaraj height ..... ???
I'll say get help, preferably from a qualified doctor.

or I started it ... ??? have you forget your own post ..... link of the post

as far as the sucess of India is concern Chacha Ghalib ne aik sher kha hai .... for the situation like this

Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat, lekin
Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghaalib yeh khayaal achcha hai .....
What you trying to say? I only said Pak need $2bn from foreign institutions run the country. You want to deny this?
Or Pak have any buying power to fund foreign projects internationally? You want to deny this.

Okey,The Pak not need money that $3bn KSA donated on personal guarantees from Mia Nawaz Shareef. And you dont need IMF.

Okey, fine. Be happy with this.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom