What's new

Iran Vs Israel Science

That's why you guys insist Israel performs better?
Its ur friends who use quantity of papers as main proof. Except this Iran has nothing to boast about.

What are Iran's achievements so far?

Uranium enrichment - 67 year old technology (achieved with massive Russian, Pakistani and North Korean help).
20 years old Peugeot copy.
40 years old North Korean Scud copies.
40 years old F-5 copy.
Zulqifar tank - a crude mishmash of M60 and T-72 parts, still not operational after 20 years of development.

:victory:

Its ur friends who use quantity of papers as main proof. Except this Iran has nothing to boast about.

Uranium enrichment - 67 year old technology (achieved with massive Russian, Pakistani and North Korean help).
40 years old F-5 copy.
Zulqifar tank - a crude mishmash of M60 and T-72 parts, still not operational after 20 years of development.

:blah:
Ok ok,Israel is the best,if that makes you happy.

40 years old F-5 copy.

I don't want to sound like an Iranian regime paid propagandist that's why I would not go as far as detailing every single achievement of Iran since 1979 because it would take multiple hours. Only a few notes.

1. Khalij-e-Fars missile, Anti ship ballistic missile with possible maneuvering at terminal stage

2. Sejjil missile, solid fuelled, medium range (2000 - 2500 km) ballistic missile

3. Surena robot
Surena-2.jpg

4. Nanoscope gifted by Dr Ahmadinejad to leaders of Lebanon, Brazil, Qatar, Venezuela
An Iranian-made nanoscope in Qatar
Lebanon, Iran sign 16 agreements, no military aid

5. Aframax vessels sold to Venezuela - 113,000 tons
PressTV - Iran's Sadra Co. launches 1st Aframax tanker made for Venezuela

http://www.congoo.com/news/2012July25/Iran-Sadra-launches-Aframax-tanker

6. Dena
1__Iran_Khodro_Dena_int_1__520_325.jpg

Runna

Iran_Khodro_Runna.jpg

iran-khodro-runna-interior-photo-363748-s-520x318.jpg

7. Jamaran
Iran_Jamaran_destroyer_210211.jpg

8. Qader anti ship cruise missile
Iran test-fires Qader (Capable) anti-ship cruise missile - YouTube

9. Uranium enrichment with Laser
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/21/science/earth/21laser.html?pagewanted=all

(search for "Iran" in the article if you are short of time or patience)

10. Nanotechnology
Iran rank 12th in 2011

Iran rank 10th in 2012 (May 2012)
http://nanotechno.org/2012/05/26/iran-stands-10th-in-world-ranking-of-nanoscience-production/

Only 10 items listed, because I am not a propagandist for the Iranian regime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how Iran would far
if they got 3 Billion US$ per year from US for free
if all the sanctions imposed to hinder and hurt the rivalling economy and research where lifted
if their civilian scientist where not murdered by oppressive Western powers

Of course without selling them self and their culture out to Western powers in return

if all the sanctions imposed to hinder and hurt the rivalling economy and research where lifted

Of course without selling them self and their culture out to Western powers in return

Easy. Take a sample of Iranians in the US, UK, or any other nation with a significant Iranian and Jewish depora, and ask which ethnic group is more successful, more represented in the vaious fields you would look at to measure success.

Or you could negate that 3 billion aid with the natural aid - the massve oil reserves. Either way 3 billion is nothing. I think even Pakistan, Egypt get the same amount.

Next coming years will show this aspect of superiority...
In Any Event......:girl_wacko:

Iran gets not 3 billion but 80 billion US$ for free from petrodollars. Without it it would be Zimbabwe.

Israel does not get 3 billion in cash, it gets military assistance, i.e. hardware. Without this aid we would have just some F-16s less (250 instead of 350) thats all.

Iran gets not 3 billion but 80 billion US$ for free from petrodollars. Without it it would be Zimbabwe.

Israel does not get 3 billion in cash, it gets military assistance, i.e. hardware. Without this aid we would have just some F-16s less (250 instead of 350) thats all.

For free? Those are our oils that we are exporting... Do I say Israel gets the money from Jaffa orange exports for free? No it is your country's produce that you export. What a ridiculous post.

3. Surena robot
Surena-2.jpg
Thanks for showing it. Thats typical example of lame Iranian propaganda. They hear that japanese made a robot. So they make something look alike. Of course their look alike is complete joke:

Iran's Humanoid Robot Surena 2 Walking - YouTube

Honda's Asimo robot gets faster and smarter in human makeover - YouTube

For free? Those are our oils that we are exporting... Do I say Israel gets the money from Jaffa orange exports for free? No it is your country's produce that you export. What a ridiculous post.
Oranges need to be planted and cared. Oil just happened to be there.

Oranges need to be planted and cared. Oil just happened to be there.
I'm sorry,that was the most stupid post of the day.
Do you think Oil comes out of the ground by itself?Just like the oranges,there are some pretty hard job to do to get the oil out of the ground and keep it flowing,A lot of drills should be made and billions of dollars can be spent.

Your ignorance is being proved to me better day by day.

I'm sorry,that was the most stupid post of the day.
Do you think Oil comes out of the ground by itself?Just like the oranges,there are some pretty hard job to do to get the oil out of the ground and keep it flowing,A lot of drills should be made and billions of dollars can be spent.

Your ignorance is being proved to me better day by day.

Oranges take about a year to grow. Oil is continously produced once the proper infastructure is set up.

Oranges take about a year to grow. Oil is continously produced once the proper infastructure is set up.
You guys are unbelievable,now you are telling me producing orange is easier than extracting oil?
You live in Canada,but it seems you don't know how hard it is to extract oil,especially in Canada.You better assk the oil ministry of your country.That comes from ignorance.

Billions of dollars should be spent to to develop an oilfield and a lot more is spent to keep the oil flowing.
I know you are just saying this out of your hate of Iran.You are ready to accept most stupid things if that leads to bash Iran at any cost.

Back
Top Bottom