What's new

Iran Vs Israel Science

Thanks for showing it. Thats typical example of lame Iranian propaganda. They hear that japanese made a robot. So they make something look alike. Of course their look alike is complete joke:

Iran's Humanoid Robot Surena 2 Walking - YouTube

Honda's Asimo robot gets faster and smarter in human makeover - YouTube

Oranges need to be planted and cared. Oil just happened to be there.

Even their enemies admit it is amongst the finest humanoid robots in the world.
Humanoid Robots Rise. Now, Can They Walk? - IEEE Spectrum

Comparing with Japan is pointless. Everybody knows that Japan is world leader in robotics. For Iran to face so many pressure, threats of invasion, diplomatic, political, economic exclusion, and rely on self reliance, to reach a level where somebody would compare Iran's robotics advancement to Japan is in fact an honour, I would say.

So called "Israel" does not even compete. Its only contributions are linked to terror, subterfuge and propaganda.

And since when Iran is under harsh sanctions? couple of years tops! so dont give me that harsh sanction bullshit!

1. Iran can not purchase Airbus or Boeing civilian airliners, not for last two years, but for decades. Because of Western sanctions.

Just one example, many hundreds more could be given.

The USSR was a closed economy, as far as I know.

It does not exist now. It was also not sanctioned or boycotted as such. Its territory was the largest in the world, and population about the 3rd largest. Natural resources probably about 50 times that of Iran (just a guess).

Even their enemies admit it is amongst the finest humanoid robots in the world.
Humanoid Robots Rise. Now, Can They Walk? - IEEE Spectrum

Comparing with Japan is pointless. Everybody knows that Japan is world leader in robotics. For Iran to face so many pressure, threats of invasion, diplomatic, political, economic exclusion, and rely on self reliance, to reach a level where somebody would compare Iran's robotics advancement to Japan is in fact an honour, I would say.

So called "Israel" does not even compete. Its only contributions are linked to terror, subterfuge and propaganda.
Here is the difference between Israel and Iran.

While Iran makes useless and very lame look alike of Japanese robot that can barely walk in line. Israeli made robots:

1) Patrol the skies, searching and exterminating Iranian funded terrorists.

‫

2) Dismantle bombs, planted by Iranian funded terrorists:

Anti Bomb Robot from Israel - YouTube

3) Minirobots for inside building surveillance:

Eye Drive robot - YouTube

4) Patrol border around Gaza and Lebanon.:

Guardium - YouTube

5) Patrol the sea:

Rafael Advanced Defense Systems - Protector Umanned Surface Vessel (USV) [480p] - YouTube

See the difference? :)

1. Iran can not purchase Airbus or Boeing civilian airliners, not for last two years, but for decades. Because of Western sanctions.
Airbus 320-200, bought in 2005:

800px-Iran_Air_Airbus_A320_Talebzadeh.jpg

on top of that the USSR was a closed economy by choice. They bought whatever the hell they were short of and kept things between themselves and the seller.
Same for Iran. No one forced Iran to behave like a wacko.

Here is the difference between Israel and Iran.

While Iran makes useless and very lame look alike of Japanese robot that can barely walk in line. Israeli made robots:

1) Patrol the skies, searching and exterminating Iranian funded terrorists.

2) Dismantle bombs, planted by Iranian funded terrorists:

3) Minirobots for inside building surveillance:

4) Patrol border around Gaza and Lebanon.:

5) Patrol the sea:

See the difference? :)

Yes, it only shows that so called "Israel" has no capacity to build a single humanoid robot, so it calls UAV and UAS 'robots', instead. Iran is so advanced that its enemies compare its humanoid robots with the best in the world like those from Japan, while those built in so called "Israel" show no technical advancements or scientific miracle, engineering breakthrough. Difference is clear.

Airbus 320-200, bought in 2005:

800px-Iran_Air_Airbus_A320_Talebzadeh.jpg

Says who? Wikipedia? Can you show any agreement signed by Airbus before the delivery of these planes?

I repeat, Iran can not purchase any Airbus or Boeing civilian airliners for decades, not just two years, because of Western sanctions.

Iranian pilot campaigns to lift airliner sanctions - Tehran Times

....it has sought to buy newer second-hand planes such as Airbus models from third countries to compensate for the shortage of passenger aircraft.

In recent years, Iran has started producing small passenger aircraft with assistance from Ukraine, with the first 52-seat Iranian-assembled passenger plane entering service in 2002. The twin-propeller Iran-140 plane is assembled domestically with parts and technology from Ukraine, but it is still not widely used because only a few have been produced.

While civilian aircraft sanctions have been in place for more than three decades, Western powers have offered to ease sanctions on spare parts in return for a halt to Iran's uranium enrichment activities. Iran has rejected the offer, likening it to swapping diamonds in return for peanuts.

Same for Iran. No one forced Iran to behave like a wacko.

Only the West is imposing sanctions on Iran nobody else, so it's the West that is behaving like a whacko.

And so called "Israel" has no automobile industry like Iran, no shipbuilding industry, no heavy industry to speak of. No anti ship ballistic missiles, no EO guidance at terminal stage, and the list continues. Iran also produces notebook computers, consumer appliances, and other useful items for civilian uses while so called "Israel" has to import them.

Iranian automobile
1__Iran_Khodro_Dena_int_1__520_325.jpg

Aframax vessel built for Venezuela
soori20120724151630983.jpg

Yes, it only shows that so called "Israel" has no capacity to build a single humanoid robot, so it calls UAV and UAS 'robots', instead. Iran is so advanced that its enemies compare its humanoid robots with the best in the world like those from Japan, while those built in so called "Israel" show no technical advancements or scientific miracle, engineering breakthrough. Difference is clear.

Says who? Wikipedia? Can you show any agreement signed by Airbus before the delivery of these planes?

I repeat, Iran can not purchase any Airbus or Boeing civilian airliners for decades, not just two years, because of Western sanctions.

Iranian pilot campaigns to lift airliner sanctions - Tehran Times

Only the West is imposing sanctions on Iran nobody else, so it's the West that is behaving like a whacko.

And so called "Israel" has no automobile industry like Iran, no shipbuilding industry, no heavy industry to speak of. No anti ship ballistic missiles, no EO guidance at terminal stage, and the list continues. Iran also produces notebook computers, consumer appliances, and other useful items for civilian uses while so called "Israel" has to import them.

Iranian automobile
1__Iran_Khodro_Dena_int_1__520_325.jpg

Aframax vessel built for Venezuela
soori20120724151630983.jpg

calm down ! He is a master in Trolling & propaganda :coffee:

calm down ! He is a master in Trolling & propaganda :coffee:

I know that. Thanks for the reminder. It is Zionist nature to use all forms of propaganda and deceit, but I am not angry. Only pointing out some of his BS lest he fools the public. He is the one who claimed so called "Israel" lost only 460 tanks in 1973 war, but even their own officials admitted to American officials that more than 500 tanks were lost in first two days alone, so desperate they were that they were crying about fall of the third temple, and begging Americans for supplies, but they believe in their own created fantasies, and delude the politically illiterate Western masses with their media.

But why UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudis are so rich, while Yemen, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco are so poor? I always thought its because of OIL.

Dubai - little oil, lots of wealth.
East Timor - lots of oil, little wealth.
Canada - lots of oil, other resources, high levels of wealth.
Qatar - little oil, extremely high levels of wealth.

Yemen has lots of gas, it could do nothing. Libya was only medium developed during Gaddafi despite its massive oil, Iraq, Iran, Algeria has lots of oil, they are moderately developed, Saudi has lots of oil, they are at lower end of wealthy countries, Russia has lts of oil, medium developed country, Japan has no oil, no natural resources, highly developed country.

Australia lots of resources, coal, uranium, few people and kangaroos.
Congo - tens of trillions of dollars in resources, very difficult economic situation.

"Your thought" as usual is pure nonsense.

Our robots serve our country and make very good sales abroad. Humanoid robots are only good as toys. However while Japan makes toys for smart kids, Iran made very lame look alike (note its not copy, just look alike) for very retarded kids.

No airbus planes grow on trees.

Car making needs cheep labor, thats why its shifting to third world. While Iran is assembling notebooks from foreign made processors, we are making and designing processors :)

As for anti ship missiles. 40 years ago the Israeli made anti ship missiles on the Israeli made ships won two naval battles (first missile vs missile naval battles in history), scoring 8:0. Iran even today 40 years later cant design anti ship missile of its own and only copies Chinese ones.

Battle of Latakia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Baltim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our robots serve our country and make very good sales abroad. Humanoid robots are only good as toys. However while Japan makes toys for smart kids, Iran made very lame look alike (note its not copy, just look alike) for very retarded kids.

Cheap toys that nobody considers serious developments. Humanoid robots are the most advanced ones. That's why Japan is the world leader in robotics.

No airbus planes grow on trees.

Thanks for proving you have no proof except Wikipedia.

Car making needs cheep labor, thats why its shifting to third world. While Iran is assembling notebooks from foreign made processors, we are making and designing processors :)

Nonsense. In that case, every African country would be the world's largest car maker.
Reality: So called "Israel" like all African countries can not produce over 1.5 million automobiles per year.

Speaking of robots and carmaking, have you heard of industrial robots used in Japan, and also in some Iranian plants to build cars?

As for anti ship missiles. 40 years ago the Israeli made anti ship missiles on the Israeli made ships won two naval battles (first missile vs missile naval battles in history), scoring 8:0. Iran even today 40 years later cant design anti ship missile of its own and only copies Chinese ones.

Battle of Latakia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Baltim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia=BS.
Where is so called "Israel"s anti ship ballistic missiles? If Iran copied Chinese missile, then where is the video of Chinese anti ship ballistic missile hitting a ship? Can you show us?

I know that. Thanks for the reminder. It is Zionist nature to use all forms of propaganda and deceit, but I am not angry. Only pointing out some of his BS lest he fools the public. He is the one who claimed so called "Israel" lost only 460 tanks in 1973 war, but even their own officials admitted to American officials that more than 500 tanks were lost in first two days alone, so desperate they were that they were crying about fall of the third temple, and begging Americans for supplies, but they believe in their own created fantasies, and delude the politically illiterate Western masses with their media.
Spare me of ur imaginary American officials. US supplies started only on 14 Oct, when Israeli tanks pushed Syrian offensive and were deep inside Syria itself. In Sinai the massive Egyptian offensive was also crashed. On the other hand Soviet supplies to Arabs started on 10 Oct, because of enermous loses.
UAE has little oil? U are definitely a retard.

48th place in the world - less than Vietnam.
UAE - which u called little is on 7th place.

Plus it was occupied until recently.

12th place in the world + super massive gas reserves.

Kid, you are a retard.

Spare me of ur imaginary American officials. US supplies started only on 14 Oct, when Israeli tanks pushed Syrian offensive and were deep inside Syria itself. In Sinai the massive Egyptian offensive was also crashed. On the other hand Soviet supplies to Arabs started on 10 Oct, because of enermous loses.

Kid, you are a retard.

Cheap toys that nobody considers serious developments. Humanoid robots are the most advanced ones. That's why Japan is the world leader in robotics.
99.9% of robots in Japan are not humanoid. Humanoid are just toys for kids. Iranians are just making look alikes to show they are advanced.

Nonsense. In that case, every African country would be the world's largest car maker.
You are bad in logics. I did not say that cheap labor is only condition. You need political and security stability, some basic infrastructures.

Wikipedia=BS.
The Encyclopedia of the Arab-Israeli Conflict: A Political, Social, and ... - Google Books

Where is so called "Israel"s anti ship ballistic missiles?
Hitting a static target with ballistic missile is not a big deal. Here Israeli missile with CEP <10 m :

LORA LOng Range Attack Missile

If Iran copied Chinese missile, then where is the video of Chinese anti ship ballistic missile hitting a ship? Can you show us?
China is great power it does not need lame shows for retarded kids.

Spare me ur BS. You were crying fall of the third temple. American supplies started on 9th October, who are you falling. Egypt kicked out all Soviet advisers long before the war, here you are claiming Soviets supplied Egypt on October 10th. Stop joking.

No Egyptian attack was stopped by so called "Israel". It was one way hunt of "Israelis" on the Sinai. Egyptians stopped only after they reached the perimeter of their air defence umbrella.

No need to whine like a little girl. Dubai has little oil, go look it up if you dont have knowledge.

You dont know anything about East Timor's oil.

Excuse. Arabs can produce tens of thousands if needed.

You talked about oil only. No gas.

Kid, you are a retard.

I do not call you an idiot or a whining girl even all your posts show that feature. No need to call names. You are the one who thinks so called "Israel" lost 460 tanks in 1973, when you were crying to Americans after two days that 500+ tanks have been lost.

You are the one who does not know that Dubai has little oil, and calling me names like a little girl. Doesn't that show your idiocy?

This is last Ramadan, so I am going, afterwards, maybe after Eid, I can insult back profusely, dont worry.

American supplies started on 9th October, who are you falling.
14th.

Egypt kicked out all Soviet advisers long before the war, here you are claiming Soviets supplied Egypt on October 10th. Stop joking.
Egypt still received massive aid from USSR.

The Crossing of the Suez - Saad El Shazly - Google

No Egyptian attack was stopped by so called "Israel".
Read about 14th Oct offensive, so called retard.

http://www.cgsc.edu/carl/download/csipubs/LP21_The1973Arab-IsraeliWar.pdf

from 62 page.

No need to whine like a little girl.
Then stop whining.

Dubai has little oil, go look it up if you dont have knowledge.
Dubai is part of UAE.

You dont know anything about East Timor's oil.

7 United Arab Emirates 97,800,000,000
12 Qatar 25,380,000,000
48 Timor-Leste 553,800,000

Qatar has 46 times more oil than East Timor.
UAE has 177 times more oil than East Timor.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publica...este&countryCode=tt&regionCode=eas&rank=48#tt

You talked about oil only. No gas.
First of all oil reserves of Qatar are also huge (12th place in the world), secondly you everything understand literally?

Jeez, why I am arguing with him?

Back
Top Bottom