What's new

IRAN UNVEILS UNUSUALLY BLUE COLORED SUBMARINE

All haters Making fun of Iran :cry:

funny-obama-6.jpg

BTW I wanted to address the color. "Daily Mail" didnt had anything bad to say about sub itself, so they started nitpicking on color.

"ship's designers mistakenly chose the color, believing it would help the craft blend in with the ocean's waters."

The color will blend in with the color of shallow sea in persian gulf and costs of arabian sea..

BlueSub1.jpg

CM4008931@CM3999935@FLYDUBA.jpg

Does that matter if all the harbors and service stations along Iranian coast put out of action?

You knew in Persian gulf we have around 1300 Km of shore and more than 60 island . And these small subs are like pirates ships . They don't need a modern harbour they can operate out of a cove

i wud have preferred a yellow submarine ... dedicated 2 the beatles

Me too........ it could've been named the 'Jaan lian'.

Anyway-Good job by the Iranian Navy. What is that canister on the fore-part of the deck?
A cruise missile?

It seems the idea is that as midget subs need to surface often to vent CO2 that the paint scheme will help reduce the likelihood of being spotted from airborne assets and possibly targeted whilst doing so. If this is the case I think the Iranians need to refine the paint-scheme choice because the current paint-job appears like it would attract attention rather than blend in.

my 2c.

I want to know how effective would this Submarine be if it went on a one way suicide bomb mission or a Kamikaze style warfare.

Like for example the submarine it self being used as a missile instead of launching missiles. etc.

Back
Top Bottom