What's new

Iran unveiled indigenous "kowsar" fighter jet with 4th gen avionics

@mohsen

You really think that first attack will be just overwhelming, it will not be overwhelming it will be devastating. We are not talking about conventional attack by US we are talking about all out scale nuclear stand off. Americans do know that conventional war will be too costly for them and will yield very little results for them but nuclear attack is something they put their faith in. US hawks will never indulge in conventional fair war against Iran and I believe IRGC knows the nature of US doctrine in future conflict hence building underground missile silos and infrastructure that comes with it.
No, Americans wont use nuclear weapons, this is not WW ii, people's knowledge is much higher, they have no excuses, even for their own people, and the reaction of other nuclear powers is also unpredictable for them, so I'm sure they wont use it.
The era of nuclear weapons has ended.

Oh wait, IRI shows a 1960s F5 as a "brand-spanking new indigenous" fighter and this forum suddenly becomes how IRI can withstand the US behemoth... please. Stop drinking the cool-aid, it doesn't help with your sense of reality.

Why are you trolling? I always see you do nothing but mock here. Why?

And no, this is not a 60's plane unless all you consider is the design of its body. Everything else is modernised. 4th gen avionics etc.

No, Americans wont use nuclear weapons, this is not WW ii, people's knowledge is much higher, they have no excuses, even for their own people, and the reaction of other nuclear powers is also unpredictable for them, so I'm sure they wont use it.

In the end bro, we can't trust these people not to resort to such madness as using nukes. I hope Iran has plans for that. We should not swear of nukes. We can pretend not want them openly, but I hope we are covertly making it/will make them.

@mohsen

You really think that first attack will be just overwhelming, it will not be overwhelming it will be devastating. We are not talking about conventional attack by US we are talking about all out scale nuclear stand off. Americans do know that conventional war will be too costly for them and will yield very little results for them but nuclear attack is something they put their faith in. US hawks will never indulge in conventional fair war against Iran and I believe IRGC knows the nature of US doctrine in future conflict hence building underground missile silos and infrastructure that comes with it.

Dumbest comment I have ever read.

You Xbox warriors need to go back to your video games.

The use of pre-emtive nuclear weapons by the US would open up a huge can of worms giving justification for China and Russia to use them preemptively and possibly triggering WWIII.

Not to mention the use of nuclear weapons would be a war crime as there is no justification for such use. This would result in major political fallout for the United States possibly leading to war crimes tribunal.

Furthermore the radiation fallout would hurt nearby friendly Arab countries including where US bases are.

Also by using nuclear weapons, Iran would in a short period of time Detonate nuclear weapons as well, if it already doesn’t posses a handful.

Again the cons far outweigh the pros for the US to employ nuclear weapons.

How would I know any info about Iran bro it was total speculations. Yes I might have some info about Pakistan because that is my country but iran is all have is news like the rest.
Oh ok, sorry it was the conviction with which you are saying it, like they were facts and not a point of view. Anyway, its clear now. No hard feelings and no execution style revenge in play here! :P

Tell that to Pakistanis. I’m sure they are more educated than you are and have complete command over nuclear and martial application of its enrichment.

Because Stockholm says they are. There must be some logic. Am I right or am I right?

Oh ok, sorry it was the conviction with which you are saying it, like they were facts and not a point of view. Anyway, its clear now. No hard feelings and no execution style revenge in play here! :P
Lol

About Pakistan we are in talks with some one for new air crafts.

yup, have been hearing this for some 5 6 years now, some day, it is BOUND to happen :D

Apologies to bulldoze your area of influence but this kinda caught my attention.

So... you are sure about it like you salvaged Italian M 109s?

yup, have been hearing this for some 5 6 years now, some day, it is BOUND to happen :D
Nope our team is there doing negotiations in 2 countries. Any way not the thread to discuss this will post in our thread if some thing concrete come out my info on this is good.

Nope our team is there doing negotiations in 2 countries. Any way not the thread to discuss this will post in our thread if some thing concrete come out my info on this is good.
Chlo, that is good then. :)

Apologies to bulldoze your area of influence but this kinda caught my attention.

So... you are sure about it like you salvaged Italian M 109s?
I think i missed you point but yes, we can all be sure about it. Here, let me try and explain, do you think that Pakistan Airforce wont EVER buy a new aircraft now? EVER??? No, we both know that they will, some day!! That is what i was saying. That the talks about a new plane have been here for 5 6 years, eventually, someday we will buy some new plane and then it will be like "see, i told ya" :)

About Italian M109s, sorry what are you referring too? You think we never got them from Italy? Sorry but i have missed you point really.

IMG_20180901_124422.jpg

And what do you want to say with this image? Yes, it's a large AShMs hanging under a F-4E but neither you can compare the Kowsar - aka a tiny F-5F - with the F-4E Phantom nor can you deduct - like some try here - that it can carry such a monster missile.

The F-5F aka Kowsar is simply too small a too light and regardless all avionics updates simply not able to carry such heavy loads. Period.

By the way, can you guys stay on topic, which - just to remind - is the Kowsar ... and not WW III scenarios or the Iranian-US dispute at all.

And what do you want to say with this image? Yes, it's a large AShMs hanging under a F-4E but neither you can compare the Kowsar - aka a tiny F-5F - with the F-4E Phantom nor can you deduct - like some try here - that it can carry such a monster missile.

The F-5F aka Kowsar is simply too small a too light and regardless all avionics updates simply not able to carry such heavy loads. Period.

By the way, can you guys stay on topic, which - just to remind - is the Kowsar ... and not WW III scenarios or the Iranian-US dispute at all.
Why do you think Kowsar cannot carry this?

It can carry one easily under belly.

Is this image fine?
images-3.jpg

War isn't a one sided game, jammers, suicide drones, missiles, they have it, and we have them too.

contrary to what you said, only their first wave of attack can be overwhelming, after that, it's Iran's missiles which will overwhelm their ships, bases and air defense systems. we wont allow any safe gathering points for them.

and about American ground forces, they wont even reach Iranian borders, they will be engaged in an endless proxy war against Iranian allies in the middle east, again, contrary to your comment, logistics and human resources would be the thing which U.S would lack most of all, to the point that American soldiers will think their country has abandoned them! as general Suleimani said, even his forces are enough to neutralize American aggressions.

in such a war, even F5 has it's uses.
They're only nice and cool if you're the one attacking. Which clearly won't be the case.

You would be lucky to have any missiles after the first wave of attack, imagine hundreds of F-35s, F-22s, B-2s along with UAVs and thousands of cruise missiles that you're not even capable of detecting destroying all of your SAMs, airfields, military installations and other quality targets which clears the path to literally THOUSANDS of F-15s, F-16s and F-18s to fly in an area with COMPLETE air superiority, inside agents taking out key military and political Iranian, at one aircraft carrier group along with nuclear submarines, destroyers and frigates blocking all Iranian sea trade routes, special forces landing in Iran taking out high quality targets, that's just in the first few days of the war, if you think you are able to stop such kind of attack, you're delusional. And I'm just talking about the US and Israel attacking you, now add all of NATO and many more Gulf countries, you're dead meat!

Why do you think Kowsar cannot carry this?

It can carry one easily under belly.

Is this image fine?View attachment 495845

Yeah and what about main external fuel tank?

Theoretically is it possible? Maybe

Would iran do it?

No, unless it was pure desperation scenario ie protecting Stalingrad scenario.

It’s an advanced trainer and capable of CAS missions (likely against kurdish/Islamic terrorists.)

Stop looking for reasons to speculate, not everything has to be some big conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom