What's new

Iran turns its back on Russia and China with own battle tank

Dazzler does not realize that the whole RWS is on a turntable too. He has problems to imagine it. We have to wait for a video of the commander sight in action to understand. He is struck with old school sight designs and thinks there cant be anything better...

@Dazzler

Do yourself a favour and spare our time and just look at the T-90SM animation promo on youtube to understand how this kind of RWS and commanders sight solution works.

Dazzler does not realize that the whole RWS is on a turntable too. He has problems to imagine it. We have to wait for a video of the commander sight in action to understand. He is struck with old school sight designs and thinks there cant be anything better...

@Dazzler

Do yourself a favour and spare our time and just look at the T-90SM animation promo on youtube to understand how this kind of RWS and commanders sight solution works.

You clearly said that the sight head can also rotate independently, but if it does, it will find the gun mount in its way. So there goes the independence.

Calling 360 degree panoramic sights like those fitted to oplot M, m1a2 sep, leopard-2a5xx old school is just childish. it suggests that you do not understand what these sights are meant for and why modern mbts still house them.

It seems this guy is just trolling for the sake of it. I wonder how old this kid is.
They're probably saw a few pics of tanks on google and now they're embarrassing themselves with all this gibberish. The poor guy is getting schooled left and right and he keeps resorting to posting random pics :lol:

He is probably multi account too !

I said probably...

Ok look what we have:

BurraqvsCH31.png

Barq-vs-AR-1.png

You are the same guy who called CH-3 indigenous !

QuickMemo+_2017-03-21-10-12-30.png

@Nilgiri

Judge yourself !

I just want to remind the level of your expertise !

After mentioning qaher 313 you can't talk about staying on topic !

I see no point in drifting a fine thread. You have a habit of bringing offtopic rants into every thread. Seems like you cannot resist trolling. You are free to discuss other topics in relevant threads.

Last edited:
Why buy equipment from "sellouts" after all they will sell you out. Ask the Vietnamese or the Syrians what kind of sellouts Russians are. Both of those countries were Russian allies and Russia came to their aid. A number of countries that were under US influence for decades are now coming to Russia because clearly we are sellouts.
I can attest to that. As much as I hate it but will admit how USSR at the time came to India's help in 71 even threatened to go nuclear while our ally the so called US sanctioned us and played hide and seek. I don't believe Russia is any different now when it comes to supporting her allies.

@Dazzler

The commanders sight rotation is just for fine targeting the biggest part of rotation is done by the RWS turntable.
Why you fail to undestand that? The commanders sight would not need to rotate at all, the RWS rotation is enough for 360° coverage...

M1A2 and all the others are older designs than Armata, T-90SM and Karrar, which part of this you dont get?

@Dazzler

The commanders sight rotation is just for fine targeting the biggest part of rotation is done by the RWS turntable.
Why you fail to undestand that? The commanders sight would not need to rotate at all, the RWS rotation is enough for 360° coverage...

M1A2 and all the others are older designs than Armata, T-90SM and Karrar, which part of this you dont get?

I can't understand! Why you are trying to explain to a troll ?

Back
Top Bottom