What's new

Iran tries to frighten USA with its outdated navy ships

It is a sad day for your brains and your intellect that you rely on wikipedia. In Iran people firstly respect their country then their religion. If we were so obsessed with religion we would be setting off carbombs everyday, in Iran we live day by day on the name of Iran and being a Iranian. We have Iranian jews,assyrians,christians. Who cares ?we all live in the same country peacefully and we dont kill each other for having other religion (like Iraq,Afghanistan)
Now, a bunch of old demented clerics in the city of Qom do not represent 78 milion Iranians!!

a simple answer would be of great help...but wat is the need of personal attack...?

Well ,may be its ur culture....Sad to know

I am Iranians, and have all my relative in Iran..what iran got to do with me? i live here with my mum and brothers,and sister.
I am more of a persian than those mullas will ever be..

So you have a problem with the present regime .... why blame all the Muslims for it ?
Did not this regime takeover because of the policies of the Shah ?

IranZamin > i agree with you about some of the clerics.
But there is something i always worry about:
what are you doing with the basiji? if the regime changes Persian God King, what you can do with the 10% of the country who are basiji?

What Iran did to any country in the last 20 years?
1. Hezbollah
2. Hamas
3. Syria
4. Terror attacks that killed hundreds of Jews outside of Israel
5. Terror attacks that killed thousands of Jews inside of Israel
6. Wars against Israel which were all paid for by Iran
7. Terrorist attacks against Americans and other western countries paid for by Iran

First of all, as per my knowledge - Iran is not Islamic country by birth. It's known for Zoroastrian and ancient Persian culture. Islam came later due to some reason. I know because Mumbai is heartland of Zoroastrian. (50% Zoroastrian of the world lives in Mumbai, India) [May be that's why i have different opinion on Iran as i came to know many things about their ancient culture and all that, Also We have good relation with Iran]

3. Why Iran won't support Assad ? Assad might be wrong But Why Saudi Arabia supporting Bahrain government ? Why Turkey is anti-Assad ? Isn't same case ?? Every country wants more assets in other country. What Iran suppose to do ? They have few supporters like Azerbaijan, Bahrain (people not government) and Assad. They are protecting their strategic assets to be very frank.

1, 2, 4, 5, 6, -- Anyone who kills any Jews, I don't support. I am Pro-Jew. People might call me Zionist, But I am Pro-Israel. Most of the killing are done by Hamas/Wahhabi/AQ/KPP/ etc. I don't know about Iran involvement, But I think they might want to be Leader of Middle-east, That's why they say against Israel, But I am sure, their involvement is negligible.

I don't support any country in Middle-east. I support only 2 countries, 1st - Israel and 2nd Iran. I don't know what to say between Israel-Iran. :undecided:

So you have a problem with the present regime .... why blame all the Muslims for it ?
Did not this regime takeover because of the policies of the Shah ?

I have nothing against all muslims at all i have many pakistani friends here who all muslims..i dont want the religiong islam to represent my country thats all.
how would you feel if your country became christian tomorrow?

just like you have faith in islam i have faith in my own culture and i dont want you to feel like i hate islam altogether because that is not true.

Well,then u must also praise muslims for killing millions of people in India in past just because they were non-muslims...
also when Bangladeshis infiltrate NE and start communal violence then also praise muslims..

Also praise them when every bomb blows off in india targetted to kill hindus by muslims!!!

Dude,you have wrong idea about me.I like muslim who loves thier homeland not those who are coming to other country,fighting natives for limited resources and doing crimes,destroying natural beauty(by cutting forest for living space so they can support uncontrolabe growing population,killing wildlife),they are just refugees whom i can't accept and about those intruder people(i believe they are pakistani not indian muslim like kasab) who are killing non-muslim are brainwashed enemy and know nothing about islam and about those intruder who cross border in kashmiri dress and denying any hand are american slave nothing more than that who can rape 400000 muslim and kill 40000000 muslim and surrender to enemy haviing 1000000 army cant' be muslim

IranZamin > i agree with you about some of the clerics.
But there is something i always worry about:
what are you doing with the basiji? if the regime changes Persian God King, what you can do with the 10% of the country who are basiji?

My cousin have friends in the basji who dont want this government anymore, i will simply expect them to follow the new regime if they love iran and our great history.

BUT that is ONLY if the new regime is worth it..i dont want someone like the shah pahlavi representing our monarchy ever again.

I have nothing against all muslims at all i have many pakistani friends here who all muslims..i dont want the religiong islam to represent my country thats all.

But your choice of words shows you hate everything Islamic in Iran/Persia

how would you feel if your country became christian tomorrow?

If they did so by their own choice I have no problem with that

just like you have faith in islam i have faith in my own culture and i dont want you to feel like i hate islam altogether because that is not true.

Nobody is taking your faith from you (at least not in the UK)..... but Islamic culture is part of Iranian/Persian culture .... accept it

First of all, as per my knowledge - Iran is not Islamic country by birth. It's known for Zoroastrian and ancient Persian culture. Islam came later due to some reason. I know because Mumbai is heartland of Zoroastrian. (50% Zoroastrian of the world lives in Mumbai, India) [May be that's why i have different opinion on Iran as i came to know many things about their ancient culture and all that, Also We have good relation with Iran]

3. Why Iran won't support Assad ? Assad might be wrong But Why Saudi Arabia supporting Bahrain government ? Why Turkey is anti-Assad ? Isn't same case ?? Every country wants more assets in other country. What Iran suppose to do ? They have few supporters like Azerbaijan, Bahrain (people not government) and Assad. They are protecting their strategic assets to be very frank.

1, 2, 4, 5, 6, -- Anyone who kills any Jews, I don't support. I am Pro-Jew. People might call me Zionist, But I am Pro-Israel. Most of the killing are done by Hamas/Wahhabi/AQ/KPP/ etc. I don't know about Iran involvement, But I think they might want to be Leader of Middle-east, That's why they say against Israel, But I am sure, their involvement is negligible.

I don't support any country in Middle-east. I support only 2 countries, 1st - Israel and 2nd Iran. I don't know what to say between Israel-Iran. :undecided:
King123.... Iran is Israel`s worst enemy. You cannot support both, you simply cannot. Iran has continuously sponsored Israel`s destruction through words and actions.

There is a huge difference between Iran and Iranian people.

Not only is Iran`s influence on terror attacks against Jews is not negligible but Iran commands Hamas and Hezbollah and finances them.
Iran today is the most active state sponsor of terrorism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_AMIA_bombing
1992 Buenos Aires Israeli embassy attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iran and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But your choice of words shows you hate everything Islamic in Iran/Persia

If they did so by their own choice I have no problem with that

Nobody is taking your faith from you (at least not in the UK)..... but Islamic culture is part of Iranian/Persian culture .... accept it

Islam is not our own culture its was forced on us when arabs attacked persian empire. also your telling me if christian was forced on you, you will not object? there is no such thing by choice because there will always be people who disagree with a certain religion in a country.

I hate everything islamic in iran but i dont hate islam, i dont care that pakistan is islamic, do you see me complain about any other countries being islamic????

Funny to know that our country once could become christian in the past

Islam was forced it is true Persian God King
But then we took it to be our own choice: we choosed to be shia
Of course not all of us
And i totally agree Iran is a mix of many cultures and religions . I am very happy than in Esfahan for exemple we have christians, jews for exemple. So much related to our great past too.
See the pic of my profile i guess of course you recognize him.... what do you think about this part of our history?

Funny to know that our country once could become christian in the past

Islam was forced it is true Persian God King
But then we took it to be our own choice: we choosed to be shia
Of course not all of us
And i totally agree Iran is a mix of many cultures and religions . I am very happy than in Esfahan for exemple we have christians, jews for exemple. So much related to our great past too.
See the pic of my profile i guess of course you recognize him.... what do you think about this part of our history?

Who is that in your avatar? i dont recognize him.
also its important to note that in our great history many things have changed, we through many different civilizations, Elam,jiroft, etc. Islam is going to be one chapter in that and one day the persian people will live in the real persia not some country controlled by mullas.

King123.... Iran is Israel`s worst enemy. You cannot support both, you simply cannot. Iran has continuously sponsored Israel`s destruction through words and actions.

There is a huge difference between Iran and Iranian people.

Not only is Iran`s influence on terror attacks against Jews is not negligible but Iran commands Hamas and Hezbollah and finances them.
Iran today is the most active state sponsor of terrorism.
1994 AMIA bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1992 Buenos Aires Israeli embassy attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iran and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As I said, I support Israel not only by posting few post here, But much more than that. I have few Israeli friends also. But It depends on various situation. Whenever anyone says against Israel anywhere where i am active, I do reply on behalf of Israel people. So, You can understand How much pro-Israeli i am.

Hezbollah is Lebanon based party and militant group. May be Iran supports such group. Because It's Shi'a group. I don't know how much Iran is involved. But I do know Iran don't like Israel. Indeed, No Muslim country likes Israel. I don't like this, But I can't go against all Muslims. There are times, when situation is different. Like Iran is many times better than KSA. Many are brain-washed with false propaganda by Wahhabi and few militant group. There might be Iran regime or some group, But Once Real Iranian people will understand their culture, I am sure - Things will change. I respect Iran because of Zoroastrian/Persian culture and not because of Islamic country.

As I said, I support Israel not only by posting few post here, But much more than that. I have few Israeli friends also. But It depends on various situation. Whenever anyone says against Israel anywhere where i am active, I do reply on behalf of Israel people. So, You can understand How much pro-Israeli i am.

Hezbollah is Lebanon based party and militant group. May be Iran supports such group. Because It's Shi'a group. I don't know how much Iran is involved. But I do know Iran don't like Israel. Indeed, No Muslim country likes Israel. I don't like this, But I can't go against all Muslims. There are times, when situation is different. Like Iran is many times better than KSA. Many are brain-washed with false propaganda by Wahhabi and few militant group. There might be Iran regime or some group, But Once Real Iranian people will understand their culture, I am sure - Things will change. I respect Iran because of Zoroastrian/Persian culture and not because of Islamic country.

Amen sir.....

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

safavid - shah Abbas
Wow Persian history is so immense, there so many things o know lol,i will read about him when i have the time.
thank you sir.

Back
Top Bottom