What's new

Iran tries to frighten USA with its outdated navy ships

How so?

They are dispersed all over the country and except Kashmir, nowhere there is a majority.
Not saying that will be a reality bur rather saying that if there was such a wish amongst Hindus and Muslims, they have more than enough numbers to make a country. Perhaps 8.

King123, you are sadly misinformed....
How can you support a country that takes pride in committing terror attacks around the world and not to mention the fact that it keeps on saying that they wish for Israel to cease to exist?

They are under sanctions because the leaders are prophetic lunatics that wish for the end of time to come along and for that to happen all of mankind would have to die.

Why Indians seem to like Iran is beyond me... The only thing you get from them is natural resources, nothing else.

Good question.

Most of the terror attacks are done by Wahhabi supported AQ and allies. I hate Saudi Arabia for that.

I am strong supporter of Israel without any exceptional.

But I do support Iran. What Iran did in last 20 years against any country ?? Nothing. US is doing good job in most of the cases. Be it Iraq or Taliban. But Iran is not like regime of Saddam or Osama/Omar led AQ.

Iran don't deserve to be in this situation. They need to do well.

They tried to fight but world leaders were cowards and no one wanted to help them. It was a great opportunity and we missed it....
It`s all about politics and the world just didn`t do anything.

@HZR2011
I don`t think Indian Muslims will ever equal to Hindu Indians in numbers, but they can already make their own state if they wanted to.

In kashmir in 1947 there were 40-50% hindu pandits..now kashmir has 99% muslims..all those pundits were made to flee by islamic terrorists...now they ask for new state and hoist pakistani flag and wants kashmir to join pakistan...

now tell me wat willl happen to other state when muslims increase and finally many state and ask for a new country??

it's inevitable so break up of india is needed in future and make sure not even 0.00001% muslims are left in our part!!

There are but (Bhais, Jews and Zoroastrians if not more)

But it is the Muslims he has problem with and wants Muslims forcibly removed from Iran and the country renamed Persia

So what if i dont want your religion in iran? what does persian got to do with you anyway?

Wiki says 99% muslims....are there any persian relgion or culture left in iran??
It is a sad day for your brains and your intellect that you rely on wikipedia. In Iran people firstly respect their country then their religion. If we were so obsessed with religion we would be setting off carbombs everyday, in Iran we live day by day on the name of Iran and being a Iranian. We have Iranian jews,assyrians,christians. Who cares ?we all live in the same country peacefully and we dont kill each other for having other religion (like Iraq,Afghanistan)
Now, a bunch of old demented clerics in the city of Qom do not represent 78 milion Iranians!!

Go to iran youth generation and aks them what they think about their own culture v islam.
Instead of you i am not foreigner i am Iranian i am just in business work in Europe
So of course i know my country
They are some young people who don't practice the religion anymore . they are maybe half of them if you are optimistic (optimistic in the sens of the guy who didn't like islam)
Big majority of people have no problem with Islam
The problem is the dictatorship , the leader ship , the non democracy and the stupid islamic rules which are not even accepted by many grand ayatollahs

And about the shah, even when you read Nahavandi (do you know him?) he said that the shah was not caring about democracy
So it is true economy was great (without sanctions it helps) but it was not democratic at all

i prefer see a republic than a king . but it is your choice ... should be a referendum anyway
we all ask it (except the guys who benefit the situation of now)

what a pure horses.hit

America is afraid of Iran, that is why they focus on us 24/7
If you are not afraid of us then leave us alone and stop spreading iranophobia around the globe to advance your political agenda (military agenda is off the table since you are cowards to attack us)

HAHAH what a great comment :tup:

Good question.

Most of the terror attacks are done by Wahhabi supported AQ and allies. I hate Saudi Arabia for that.

I am strong supporter of Israel without any exceptional.

But I do support Iran. What Iran did in last 20 years against any country ?? Nothing. US is doing good job in most of the cases. Be it Iraq or Taliban. But Iran is not like regime of Saddam or Osama/Omar led AQ.

Iran don't deserve to be in this situation.
What Iran did to any country in the last 20 years?
1. Hezbollah
2. Hamas
3. Syria
4. Terror attacks that killed hundreds of Jews outside of Israel
5. Terror attacks that killed thousands of Jews inside of Israel
6. Wars against Israel which were all paid for by Iran
7. Terrorist attacks against Americans and other western countries paid for by Iran

Instead of you i am not foreigner i am Iranian i am just in business work in Europe
So of course i know my country
They are some young people who don't practice the religion anymore . they are maybe half of them if you are optimistic (optimistic in the sens of the guy who didn't like islam)
Big majority of people have no problem with Islam
The problem is the dictatorship , the leader ship , the non democracy and the stupid islamic rules which are not even accepted by many grand ayatollahs

And about the shah, even when you read Nahavandi (do you know him?) he said that the shah was not caring about democracy
So it is true economy was great (without sanctions it helps) but it was not democratic at all

i prefer see a republic than a king . but it is your choice ... should be a referendum anyway
we all ask it (except the guys who benefit the situation of now)

I was born in iran and been in the U.K for 9 years now, i am 18 how am i a foreigner?
Irans monarchy does not have be like the shah in the 70s..we need a proper king..like cyrus
i dont like the shah but i prefer him over these mullas.

How so?

They are dispersed all over the country and except Kashmir, nowhere there is a majority.
lol how was pakistan created?? coz there was more number of muslims so wanted a state and got it...same will happen as muslims numbers increase and another partition will be made....

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

How so?

lol how was pakistan created?? coz there was more number of muslims so wanted a state and got it...same will happen as muslims numbers increase and another partition will be made....

It is a sad day for your brains and your intellect that you rely on wikipedia. In Iran people firstly respect their country then their religion. If we were so obsessed with religion we would be setting off carbombs everyday, in Iran we live day by day on the name of Iran and being a Iranian. We have Iranian jews,assyrians,christians. Who cares ?we all live in the same country peacefully and we dont kill each other for having other religion (like Iraq,Afghanistan)
Now, a bunch of old demented clerics in the city of Qom do not represent 78 milion Iranians!!

That very true, but Zoroastrians in iran get oppressed and get forced to leave..i love Iran and want to see our own great culture being the priority.

I was born in iran and been in the U.K for 9 years now, i am 18 how am i a foreigner?
Irans monarchy does not have be like the shah in the 70s..we need a proper king..like cyrus
i dont like the shah but i prefer him over these mullas.
and if you have the choice between a president elected and parliament elected
AND the shah
what do you prefer?

ah i was reading about your parents so i believed they were your parents coming ... ok thanks for information

As well if you would prefer a shah: do you think that Pahlavi one is ok?

lol indeed muslims here support all islamic country....Just check out kashmir...99%muslims so they need a new country or join kashmir to pakistan....wat happen to india when it has 50% muslims?......as years pass more kashmirs will emerge in india...finally breaking up....

already muslims broke india on the basic of religion and made pakistan...the same will happen when they become majority in few decades

I used study in an international school.Many Muslim Kashmiris studied there too,not one expressed the same desire as you put it.Although,they had the choicest words to describe the security personnel stationed there.

Please don't derail this thread with your wisecracks and conspiracy theories on how India will be split.I don't want to get into this argument with you as I think you made plenty clear on the state of your mind.

You dont live in Iran ... what has Iran got to do with you anyway ?

I am Iranians, and have all my relative in Iran..what iran got to do with me? i live here with my mum and brothers,and sister.
I am more of a persian than those mullas will ever be..

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

and if you have the choice between a president elected and parliament elected
AND the shah
what do you prefer?

ah i was reading about your parents so i believed they were your parents coming ... ok thanks for information

As well if you would prefer a shah: do you think that Pahlavi one is ok?

O f course i don want a pahlavi i want a great king like cyrus..someone who did so much great work and valued his people so much...

Back
Top Bottom