Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran tops world league for money laundering and terror
finance

GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN | Published — Thursday 14 September 2017

Trump to weigh more aggressive US strategy on Iran
RIYADH: Iran has topped the world league table for money laundering and terror financing for the third consecutive year.
It was followed by Afghanistan, Guinea-Bissau, Tajikistan and Laos in the annual rankings compiled by the Basel Institute on Governance, an independent anti-corruption group based in Switzerland. The three lowest ranked countries were Finland, Lithuania and Estonia.
In the list of 146 countries, Saudi Arabia ranked 93rd, which gives the Kingdom’s banking system a superior rating to that of Turkey in 43rd, Pakistan in 46th, China in 51st, Russia in 64th and India in 88th, and only marginally behind Japan in 98th.
“The Kingdom has a clean record as far as money laundering is concerned,” said Syed Ahmed Ziauddin, chief of the financial institutions and public sector at Bank Aljazira. “All financial institutions, including banks, have a high compliance rating within the framework of international regulations and guidelines issued by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority. The banks in the Kingdom have world-class technical platforms on a par with advanced countries.”
993221-40000891.jpg

Marwan Jafri, another local banker, said: “Saudi banks are fully committed to fighting money laundering and combating terrorism financing by adopting and maintaining appropriate policies, systems and controls. But there are ample proofs in the public domain about the involvement of Iran in money laundering and terror financing.”
This is the sixth year in which the institute has compiled its rankings. Its report says the greatest improvements in the past year have been made by Sudan, Taiwan, and Bangladesh. In South Asia, Afghanistan is the highest-risk country followed by Nepal, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.

IRAN TERROR FINANCING MONEY LAUNDERING SAUDI ARABIAN MONETARY AUTHORITY
COMMENTS

this is weakness of papercurrency.unless dollar is replaced by gold as foreign exchange money is easily laundered

So U.S, Europe, and the Arab monarchies who have finaced the Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, ISIS and the rest of terrorist groups ( not to mention the biggest terrorist organization Israel) are clean, but Iran that finances Hizbollah who fights against these tetrorist groups is corrupted!

No, not surprising at all.

@The SC
Arab news!!!
Mother of regional terrorism , KSA , is calling Iran a terrorist supporter.
Bin Laden's motherland is calling us terrorists.
Ale-Saud has either made Al-Qaeda hahhah LOL
How about their ISIS minions?
Saudis are like a pregnant wh0re that USA is pushing it's terrorist sperm into her ....

Arabe news, laughable bullshit spreaders.

@Janbaz Rao
How about blaming Taliban on Iran? Don't be shy

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

KSA's list
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well , As an Iranian I'm sure Iran is in top list of Money laundering ... the amount of corruption in our government and related companies ( 80 percent of Iran economy ) is beyond imagination ...
You think corruption is less in places like Russia. But they don't get named because they will bite back. These white people have done such a good job that even we think they are better than us

well , As an Iranian I'm sure Iran is in top list of Money laundering ... the amount of corruption in our government and related companies ( 80 percent of Iran economy ) is beyond imagination ...
You think corruption is less in places like Russia. But they don't get named because they will bite back. These white people have done such a good job that even we think they are better than us

@The SC
Arab news!!!
Mother of regional terrorism , KSA , is calling Iran a terrorist supporter.
Bin Laden's motherland is calling us terrorists.
Ale-Saud has either made Al-Qaeda hahhah LOL
How about their ISIS minions?
Saudis are like a pregnant wh0re that USA is pushing it's terrorist sperm into her ....

Arabe news, laughable bullshit spreaders.

@Janbaz Rao
How about blaming Taliban on Iran? Don't be shy

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

KSA's list
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
"the annual rankings compiled by the Basel Institute on Governance, an independent anti-corruption group based in Switzerland"

The Data is true but it has the sanctions as a major cause..
There is also a big Iranian Mafia(real Mafia!) all over the world .. it has not much to do with the government in Iran but it might have contributed to this Data..
I remember when a while ago there was a huge Mafia war in Canada between the Iranian and Italian Mafias, where hundreds were killed on both sides including some bosses, it was a war about market share , mostly for Drugs and mainly Heroin trafficking, import and distribution// after that it was calm till now, so apparently they have shared the market between them.. Just some time before that, I read reports on the Italian Mafia switching from its traditional Cocaine dealing to Heroine dealing, which was the Iranian Mafia's traditional field of drug trafficking.. and this was spread to the Us, Europe and South America where trillions of dollars of dugs trafficking needed to be laundered through countries, off-shore companies and banks who were willing to do so.. because the profits were humongous..

*please restrain yourself from being vulgar, emotional and mad about information we are sharing on this Forum..

upload_2017-9-14_5-35-41.gif

"the annual rankings compiled by the Basel Institute on Governance, an independent anti-corruption group based in Switzerland"

There is also a big Iranian Mafia(real Mafia!) all over the world .. it has not much to do with the government in Iran but it might have contributed to this Data..
I remember when a while ago there was a huge Mafia war in Canada between the Iranian and Italian Mafias, where hundreds were killed on both sides including some bosses, it was a war about market share , mostly for Drugs and mainly Heroin trafficking, import and distribution// after that it was calm till now, so apparently they have shared the market between them.. Just some time before that, I read reports on the Italian Mafia switching from its traditional Cocaine dealing to Heroine dealing, which was the Iranian Mafia's traditional field of drug trafficking.. and this was spread to the Us, Europe and South America where trillions of dollars of dugs trafficking needed to be laundered through countries, off-shore companies and banks who were willing to do so.. because the profits were humongous..

*please restrain yourself from being vulgar, emotional and mad about information we are sharing on this Forum..

View attachment 425308

The Alkhalil family arrived in Canada from Saudi Arabia as refugees in 1990 — although their roots are believed to be in Iran — and settled in Surrey, B.C.

http://nationalpost.com/g00/news/ca...operties?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.ca/

I would love to read about this Mafia war between Iranians and Italians, I have spent most of my life in Canada and never heard or read anything called Iranians Mafia, please feel free to share the links with us

P.S, I am pretty sure you will avoid answering this one at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Alkhalil family arrived in Canada from Saudi Arabia as refugees in 1990 — although their roots are believed to be in Iran — and settled in Surrey, B.C.

http://nationalpost.com/g00/news/canada/police-ramp-up-pressure-on-canadian-crime-family-seize-1-4m-in-properties?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.ca/

I would love to read about this Mafia war between Iranians and Italians, I have spent most of my life in Canada and never heard or read anything called Iranians Mafia, please feel free to share the links with us

P.S, I am pretty sure you will avoid answering this one at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omid Tahvili
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omid_Tahvili

Iranian gang war is moving across Canada.
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Iranian+gang+war+is+moving+across+Canada.-a0208133885

Vancouver busts up gang led by Iranian
http://iran-times.com/vancouver-busts-up-gang-led-by-iranian/

View attachment 425308
My dear there is no such thing as an independent think tank.
Even aid agencies are spying for the.likes of CIA. Classic example is MSF in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom