What's new

Iran tops world league for money laundering and terror finance

"the annual rankings compiled by the Basel Institute on Governance, an independent anti-corruption group based in Switzerland"

The Data is true but it has the sanctions as a major cause..
There is also a big Iranian Mafia(real Mafia!) all over the world .. it has not much to do with the government in Iran but it might have contributed to this Data..
I remember when a while ago there was a huge Mafia war in Canada between the Iranian and Italian Mafias, where hundreds were killed on both sides including some bosses, it was a war about market share , mostly for Drugs and mainly Heroin trafficking, import and distribution// after that it was calm till now, so apparently they have shared the market between them.. Just some time before that, I read reports on the Italian Mafia switching from its traditional Cocaine dealing to Heroine dealing, which was the Iranian Mafia's traditional field of drug trafficking.. and this was spread to the Us, Europe and South America where trillions of dollars of dugs trafficking needed to be laundered through countries, off-shore companies and banks who were willing to do so.. because the profits were humongous..

*please restrain yourself from being vulgar, emotional and mad about information we are sharing on this Forum..

View attachment 425308
what you wrote means Canada is drowning in mafia games, not Iran. it just shows how west countries attract corrupted people from around the world.
Iran is the worst place for money laundering cause basically all transactions with foreign banks are blocked.

well , As an Iranian I'm sure Iran is in top list of Money laundering ... the amount of corruption in our government and related companies ( 80 percent of Iran economy ) is beyond imagination ...
All those can be said about KSA too. Terrorists in Syria were on their payroll for past 6 years. They openly tried to topple a government they didn't like. They are even worst. But see, no trace of them in the list. As an Iranian, it should be clear to you that this list is politically motivated.

All those can be said about KSA too. Terrorists in Syria were on their payroll for past 6 years. They openly tried to topple a government they didn't like. They are even worst. But see, no trace of them in the list. As an Iranian, it should be clear to you that this list is politically motivated.
Well. I was talking about money laundering ....
سیستم ما فاسده وگرنه اینهمه فساد و فرار مالیاتی رو نمی دیدیم

Iran is also responsible for global warming and the death of the Dodo.
You forgot to add the extinction of all of the species that have gone extinct in earth history including Dinosaurs. Apparently we are a nation with a very long reach!

Well. I was talking about money laundering ....
سیستم ما فاسده وگرنه اینهمه فساد و فرار مالیاتی رو نمی دیدیم
الان کاری رو تقریبا بدون سیبیل چرب کردن نمیشه انجام داد .. باز قبل یکم شرم و حیا بود الان دیگه حقشون میدونند...

Why are we bumping a thread from 2017? And as for the source of this thread, "arabnews", really? Even fox news is more credible.

Back
Top Bottom