What's new

Iran to Teach High School Students How to Hunt Drones

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iran is planning to add lessons on hunting enemy drones to its high-school curriculum.

The move is part of the country's strategy to deal with the US pilotless drone programme.

"This year, we will witness changes in the contents, teachers and teaching hours of the defensive preparedness lesson," said senior army official Brigadier General Ali Fazli, adding that the new curriculum will include lessons on "hunting of spy drones," according to the semi-official Fars news agency.

Iran has earlier claimed to have hunted US drones that allegedly encroached on its airspace.

"On the first day of wargames, the IRGC's (Islamic Republic Guards Corps) electronic warfare systems detected signals showing that alien drones were trying to enter the country (airspace)," said Iran following a drone capture earlier this year.

The latest move follows recent reports of unmanned aircraft flights in the region.

Iran has been placed under an economic embargo over its contentious nuclear programme, which the west believes is linked to atomic weapons.

"Perhaps some time ago there were some drones which sought to enter the country and they were hunted down or a number of drones came close to the country's borders and then receded, but at present they are not seen and the enemy is afraid of sending drones to Iran. This shows that the country's eastern and northeastern borders have been reinvigorated so well those flights have severely decreased, but we are still vigilant," said Brigadier General Farzad Esmayeeli, a senior IRGC official.

Iran to Teach High School Students How to Hunt Drones - IBTimes UK

:omghaha:

Hope it's just another chapter in defense prepration book not a new book.

But honestly I think it is waste of paper and time
The lessons would have been far more peoductive if they were on how people can secure their computers against NSA snooping and how they keep secrets and not leak them while chatting and in a big jungle called WWW

"This year, we will witness changes in the contents, teachers and teaching hours of the defensive preparedness lesson," said senior army official Brigadier General Ali Fazli, adding that the new curriculum will include lessons on "hunting of spy drones," according to the semi-official Fars news agency.

I don't get it. How are high school kids supposed to hunt drones? Is the government going to be distributing AA missiles to schools now or perhaps sophisticated EW equipment? Also don't you guys think that the techniques emloyed to hunt/hijack into drones should be kept secret? If it really is going to be in a school book western intelligence agancies will have their hands on it in no time. Doesn't make sense to me.

Hope it's just another chapter in defense prepration book not a new book.

But honestly I think it is waste of paper and time
The lessons would have been far more peoductive if they were on how people can secure their computers against NSA snooping and how they keep secrets and not leak them while chatting and in a big jungle called WWW

That is a very, very good and smart point. It would truly help Iran if they can get to it and hinder western intel collection considerably. That being said, privacy goes both ways. The same techniques can be employed to keep Iranian agencies in the dark as well. I am not sure if Iranian leadership would accept widespread use of that practice.

At what grade do students get that "defense prepration book"?

I didn't know it was a seperate book. I studied in Iran till "avale rahnamie" and I'm guessing you get it in "dabirestan," but what year?

"On the first day of wargames, the IRGC's (Islamic Republic Guards Corps) electronic warfare systems detected signals showing that alien drones were trying to enter the country (airspace)," said Iran following a drone capture earlier this year.

are they from mars?:yahoo:

Is this going to be along the same lines as the Anti-AH-64 Apache Snipers?

WTF? :undecided: :what: :blink:

Here's how they probably plan doing it - the student pencil crossbow...

crossbow-2.jpg

:omghaha: :rofl:

One should ask himself/herself a few questions

-- What is the "news" in this article if there is any.
-- Who does this article target for audience
-- What is the purpose

Iran is planning to add lessons on hunting enemy drones to its high-school curriculum.

The move is part of the country's strategy to deal with the US pilotless drone programme.

Iran has earlier claimed to have hunted US drones that allegedly encroached on its airspace.

The latest move follows recent reports of unmanned aircraft flights in the region.

Iran has been placed under an economic embargo over its contentious nuclear programme, which the west believes is linked to atomic weapons.

"Perhaps some time ago there were some drones which sought to enter the country and they were hunted down or a number of drones came close to the country's borders and then receded, but at present they are not seen and the enemy is afraid of sending drones to Iran. This shows that the country's eastern and northeastern borders have been reinvigorated so well those flights have severely decreased, but we are still vigilant," said Brigadier General Farzad Esmayeeli, a senior IRGC official.

Iran to Teach High School Students How to Hunt Drones - IBTimes UK

facepalm-over-animal-ags-stupidity.jpg

@iranigirl2, How does high schoolers will shoot down 80,000 High Atitude Drones with missiles??? Is Iran trying to shield their high school kids instead weak Iranian soldiers?

Last edited by a moderator:
facepalm-over-animal-ags-stupidity.jpg

@iranigirl2, How does high schoolers will shoot down 80,000 High Atitude Drones with missiles??? Is Iran trying to shield their high school kids instead weak Iranian soldiers?

they can inject virus in alien craft and bring it down .. like independence day .. :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
At what grade do students get that "defense prepration book"?

I didn't know it was a seperate book. I studied in Iran till "avale rahnamie" and I'm guessing you get it in "dabirestan," but what year?

well the books here tend to vary frequently , but I get it in 2nd and 3rd year of high-school it was one of our courses . and I think we also had it for one year in guidance school.

it was filled with information about HK-G3 , HK-MG3 and AK-47 also there was chapter in it about survival and path finding and basic of observation for artillery fire and such also some information about grenades and mortars .
and after that at the end of semester we went to a IRGC barrack and had examination which was usually about how to hide ourselves by using ground around us (sadly they usually found us very easily) and also about maintaining the weapon they teached that year .

I don't get it. How are high school kids supposed to hunt drones? Is the government going to be distributing AA missiles to schools now or perhaps sophisticated EW equipment? Also don't you guys think that the techniques emloyed to hunt/hijack into drones should be kept secret? If it really is going to be in a school book western intelligence agancies will have their hands on it in no time. Doesn't make sense to me.

That is a very, very good and smart point. It would truly help Iran if they can get to it and hinder western intel collection considerably. That being said, privacy goes both ways. The same techniques can be employed to keep Iranian agencies in the dark as well. I am not sure if Iranian leadership would accept widespread use of that practice.
have you played latest call of duty game? if not, then do it and you would find out what's the look of future wars.
when you see the 'drone' term, you may think about predator but in the modern battle field small recognition drones flying at low altitude are the real threat, and Americans have started to use them vastly in their army.

have you played latest call of duty game? if not, then do it and you would find out what's the look of future wars.
when you see the 'drone' term, you may think about predator but in the modern battle field small recognition drones flying at low altitude are the real threat, and Americans have started to use them vastly in their army.

Exactly, students should be taught always to launch a drone after a kill streak, also to observe enemies in their Heads Up Display map. These things are life savers.

Well the students be also taught how to effectively deploy a care package and not like noobs??

Back
Top Bottom