What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Delivery of 300 drones is confirmed ..
You can't just drop this bomb on us without a source lol

Now you expect us to be afraid of bunch of sissies in your army? Do you want me to show their pictures in which they were crying like babies?

What can we expect from country of LGBT and proud assholes? United States of Assholes.
I have some disagreements with some things with the IR, but they've always been right about the hypocrisy of the US government. Global Arrogance is real, and it's visible in all their decision making.

They can sell weapons but Iran can't...everyone else can make drones but Iran gets sanctioned for it. etc....

Now you expect us to be afraid of bunch of sissies in your army? Do you want me to show their pictures in which they were crying like babies?

What can we expect from country of LGBT and proud assholes? United States of Assholes.

See what level did their armed forces reach. They think they going to win with their fag and queer soldiers🤣

Last edited:
Heres one that I had to post because it was just so funny :omghaha:
In fact I`m not sure whats actually funnier,the post itself,or the comments from the idiots who genuinely seem to believe it.:sarcastic:
https://news84media.com/russia-ukra...an-drones-in-syria-that-russia-wanted-to-buy/
The drone assembly plant in Syria, makes drones for Iran?

Not sure they really understand what they are saying. So instead of making the drones in Iran for Iran, they think they make the drones in Syria instead of Iran for Iran. LOL

In fact I`m not sure whats actually funnier,the post itself,or the comments from the idiots who genuinely seem to believe it.:sarcastic:
https://news84media.com/russia-ukra...an-drones-in-syria-that-russia-wanted-to-buy/
So now they have excuses for their lie of Iranian drones in Russia!

Too bad they can't stop Iranian drones in their own territory (occupied Palestine) by targeting random buildings!

I guess no more drones for Putin or Iran.

How many more years of news about bombing Iran in Syria, until we see Iran out of Syria? Huh

Octopus hand is still in Syria after five years of bombing and war in between war?

Seems some things saying that Ukraine is claiming something from the Shahed series are deployed, whether for recon role or combat role, not sure yet, not much details. But the claims are starting to ramp up.

Seems some things saying that Ukraine is claiming something from the Shahed series are deployed, whether for recon role or combat role, not sure yet, not much details. But the claims are starting to ramp up.

Which Shahed ?

They evaluated these according to Americans

1658701395389.png

1658701583548.png

So Turkish & Iranian drones could be pitted against each other in the Ukrainian war? Assuming drones are equipped with air-to-air missiles.

They could use aerial machine guns on each other.

POUYA AIRLINES, an Iranian airline sent an IL-76D to Russian airport yesterday, spent 2 hrs in the airport, and flew back to Iran.

IRan has delivered some military hardware to Russia already, this is more or less confirmed now. What exactly Iran delivered, i'm unsure, but i know it will make life for Ukranian military harder.

US pays for Iron Dome

so Iran can supply Russia

China should supply advanced cruise missiles to Russia

Back
Top Bottom