What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Seems like it's working fine mate. Although I don't know about it under freezing winter conditions. I'm sure if they are containerized their would be no issues to the engines integrity.
if those Iranian drones weren't going to work well, which means this @HAIDER hater of a person is right, then why was the US govt ALREADY WORRIED about these drones before they were even transferred? you forget the news frenzy the US gov stirred up as soon as it got news from its intelligence agencies that Iran would transfer drones to Russia? The fact is that US was so worried about the news, so for US to be worried about the news before any transfer happened, to transfer happening and people like Haider saying these weapons are fake when Ukrainian soldiers are already complaining about them, tells you this Haider guy is spewing 100% spam rubbish. ignore.

With entrance of the Shahed -136 loitering drone into the Ukraine war, we get proof again that Iranian weapons arent fake!

I get the feeling that they want to keep this under the table though at Iran's request, to avoid the fuss/noise if these videos are published. Including videos of loitering suicide UAS.
I get feeling Iran doesnt give a FUK, because if Iran really did, it wouldnt have transferred those suicide loitering S-136 drones to Russia. At this time i dont think Iran gives a fuk. lol

Last edited:
I get feeling Iran doesnt give a FUK, because if Iran really did, it wouldnt have transferred those suicide loitering S-136 drones to Russia. At this time i dont think Iran gives a fuk. lol
Well generally we don't give a damn we do what we have to do but there is no reason to give others excuses neither that's why drones were repainted, renamed as if assembled in Russia to reject any responsibility.

If the tide of war does get turned the usual spin doctors can’t spin it any other way because Russia does not operate other types of drones, unlike the situation in Ethiopia.

What worked against Western air defense works even better against legacy Soviet air defence.

What worked against Western air defense works even better against legacy Soviet air defence.

The more people research into the practical efficacy of Iranian made drones, the more likely one will realize that the battlefield was more “level” than previously thought.

It’s not a boasting thing, just a matter of reality.

Naive will be the person who thought hundreds of drones cost “a few millions”.

I am sure whatever Iran is getting in return is worth this move considering how pragmatic and careful it is when making such decisions.

That also assumes there is any truth to this and not western propaganda. Earlier in the war they said we donated a Bavar-373 system when Russia has S-500 and S-400 deployed. Hilarious propaganda
I wouldn’t say no on bavar 373 only because the Ukrainian know those systems they have no info on the bavar 373

First Look at Ukrainian Artillery Destroyed By Iranian Built Drones: Shahed 136 Already a Major Help to Russia’s War Effort

very impressive...

I wouldn’t say no on bavar 373 only because the Ukrainian know those systems they have no info on the bavar 373

Do you mean Iran should be giving Bavar 373 to Russia, despite it not being proven on any battle or war situation? Also since when did Ukraine have S-400 and S-500 to "know those systems"? Genuine question.

those drones could right now save russians asses, inflicting losses on limited ukrainian armor and artillery units.

1663683661398.jpeg

Anyone on this forum that believes Iran is selling Ukraine weapons, and is not some sort of psyops fakery, is an idiot and probably working with the enemies of Iran to push this narrative.

Anyone on this forum that believes Iran is selling Ukraine weapons, and is not some sort of psyops fakery, is an idiot and probably working with the enemies of Iran to push this narrative.
Not everyone who has a different opinion (a wrong one) is some secret agent. They could just be wrong or dumb.

Alot of artillery shells made in Iran are somehow ending up in Ukrainian hands for calibers that Yemeni Houthis do not have in their stock!

99% chance these were sold to another country who then diverted them to Ukraine. I heard from Akhbar Syria channel, that they were infact sold to Azerbaijan. They are a decently reliable source.

those drones could right now save russians asses, inflicting losses on limited ukrainian armor and artillery units.
Might be why suddenly the US is saying that M1 Abrams are now "on the table". They have very large stockpile of older generation tanks they can hand off. Alot of them.

Soviet era tanks are getting destroyed on both sides all day.

You don’t know how international arms dealers operate.

An international arms dealer will contact Iran and request artillery shells. They will then pay Iran (crypto/cash/etc) Iran will deliver the product. Arms dealers then sell to highest bidders.

It doesn’t necessarily mean Iran supplies directly to Ukraine (although they may suspect final destination).

Not all arms deals are nation to nation. Some are nation to arms syndicates, nation to rebels, nation to arms dealers.

Though Iran supplying Ukraine is not absurd. Iran and Ukraine had great relations AN-140 came from Ukraine joint project. KH-55 that later became basis of Iran’s long range cruise missile program came from Ukraine stockpiles.

Back
Top Bottom