What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Iran Kamakazie drones or any other drone may not work well due to weather conditions. These engines are made for hot weather. And Russian usually launch these before sunrise or after sunset when the weather is freezing cold and more cold weather is coming in the next few months. But these drones work ok after the temperature reaches a certain point during sunlight.. Basically, these weapons need modification according to the weather condition.
Seems like it's working fine mate. Although I don't know about it under freezing winter conditions. I'm sure if they are containerized their would be no issues to the engines integrity.

Attachments

• FOR1QDoWUAATdvF.jpg
    FOR1QDoWUAATdvF.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 48
Yemeni resistance
Ohhhh, I didn't see the picture.

FYI: I think it is very unlikely for Russia to post any information about these UAS's, It is actually quite likely nothing will be shown at all, even a UAV supporting artillery guidance, so their is this possibility things will be kept under the table until the end of the war.

Our only sources will likely be Ukrainian and American.

FYI: I think it is very unlikely for Russia to post any information about these UAS's, It is actually quite likely nothing will be shown at all, even a UAV supporting artillery guidance, so their is this possibility things will be kept under the table until the end of the war.

Our only sources will likely be Ukrainian and American.

Yes , your reasoning is true. They ll avoid publishing any launching platforms apperance to avoid geolocating areas of theirs deployment

But, as to Mojaher 6 or Shehed 129 in action on the front media conceailing is meaningless, western intelligence is going to detect their bases and ukrainians will obtain awareness in this regard

But, as to Mojaher 6 or Shehed 129 in action on the front media conceailing is meaningless, western intelligence is going to detect their bases and ukrainians will obtain awareness in this regard
Maybe these videos will come out. I get the feeling that they want to keep this under the table though at Iran's request, to avoid the fuss/noise if these videos are published. Including videos of loitering suicide UAS.

Or they are just saving them up and will publish them all in a video.

Considering Russia already operates Forpost drones from Crimea which are similar to Mohajer-6, the addition of Mohajer-6 is only to increase quantity. The addition of Shahed-149 would be a whole different ball game. It's basically Wing Loong 2 size.

M-6 and S-129 are kind of short range for Ukraine war. They need proper airfields to take off from which further reduces range.

Plus they need to be armed with GLONASS receivers since Ukraine is a ECW warzone and using ground control stations will be too risky for performance.

M-6 and S-129 are kind of short range for Ukraine war. They need proper airfields to take off from which further reduces range.
a road suffice , but the question is do they survive in ukraine , if it was only manpads , they probably would have , but russia also failed to destroy ukraine larger airdefence system
and they are busy using shahed-136 against artillery . instead of more important target and for those artillery use something like Meraj-504, Ababil-2 or other Delta uav (150 to 200km of range)

Plus they need to be armed with GLONASS receivers since Ukraine is a ECW warzone and using ground control stations will be too risky for performance.
if smaller shahed-136 can be fitted with necessary equipment certainly they can do that with bigger Mohajer-6 or Shahed-129

I hope Russia ends this conflict with complete victory as soon as possible. They are using a couple of our tactics which were reserved for our enemies.

We are not Russia to have hundreds of fighter jets in reserve.

I hope Russia ends this conflict with complete victory as soon as possible. They are using a couple of our tactics which were reserved for our enemies.

We are not Russia to have hundreds of fighter jets in reserve.
Those "hundreds of fighter jets...." dont seem to be doing the russians much good,at least so far judging by the rather lack luster showing,or rather non show,by russian military aviation during the campaign,certainly up to this point anyway.

Back
Top Bottom