What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

What i mean is its pretty funny that Russia has to resort to countries such as NK and Iran for equipment. Very embarassing.

I would also. I saw a lot "backdoors/unsecurities" in network infrastucter componenst comming from US. Even Cisco complained, but had to shut up cause it was for "national interest". So better buy from a country what is not a vasall of the US.

What i mean is its pretty funny that Russia has to resort to countries such as NK and Iran for equipment. Very embarassing.

Just shows how clumsy you are regarding military knowledge. Iran is one of the best drone manufacturers in the world, and THE best that Russia can get its hands on. Smart move actually...whats embarrassing is that they waited this long.

Last edited:
don't worry, based on the news, soon this mighty theocracy will add Pakistan to the list of it's customers too!
do you really think he is pakistani?

The question is: Was it blown out of the air or did it explode on something.

Are there other photos of the 136 after impact? So we could compare the damage at the UAV.

Thanks for the post Messerschmitt!

And just like clockwork, the anti-Iranian racists crawl out of their hiding holes and show themselves on Twitter and on PDF.

We now have a vested interest in seeing Russia outright win this war. I hope Iran/Russia cooperation deepens dramatically.

Iran has been developing drones for around 40 years. There are NUMEROUS cases where Iranian made UAVS have successfully circumvented defenses and struck high priority targets all over the Middle East, this includes American installations. The notion that it would be “embarrassing” for Russia to buy and implement Iranian drones is pure nonsense. They needed good/decent drones, Iran has one of the largest manufacturing bases for that and it delivered as promised.

End. Of. Story.

Last edited:
And just like clockwork, the anti-Iranian racists crawl out of their hiding holes and show themselves on Twitter and on PDF.

We now have a vested interest in seeing Russia outright win this war. I hope Iran/Russia cooperation deepens dramatically.
As long as Putin is in the "special operation" mode, Russia will not win this war.

Does anyone actually believe it was shot down?

The wreckage has every indication of suicide, not some that has been damaged by fragments from a SAM. Very easy to fool their audience of course. The ground next to it is charred and burned. Obviously impacted rather than shot down

Expect very heavy propoganda campaign in the coming weeks.

Engineers and Doctors in Iran are amongst the top in the world, many leave Iran for higher pay at NASA, SpaceX and similar companies, some stay and work in our defense industries. It shows how much Iran has come from the nothing it was 50 years ago.

If the tide of war does get turned the usual spin doctors can’t spin it any other way because Russia does not operate other types of drones, unlike the situation in Ethiopia.

Ok ill concede my point. Apologies. Still find it funny that Russia has to rely on other countries, but i guess it makes sense. Lets see how Iranian UAVs perform in this conflict

Ok ill concede my point. Apologies. Still find it funny that Russia has to rely on other countries, but i guess it makes sense. Lets see how Iranian UAVs perform in this conflict

In that case it's also embarrassing that most of the west uses US weapons alongside their own. Move along troll!

Does anyone actually believe it was shot down?

The wreckage has every indication of suicide, not some that has been damaged by fragments from a SAM. Very easy to fool their audience of course. The ground next to it is charred and burned. Obviously impacted rather than shot down

Expect very heavy propoganda campaign in the coming weeks.

Engineers and Doctors in Iran are amongst the top in the world, many leave Iran for higher pay at NASA, SpaceX and similar companies, some stay and work in our defense industries. It shows how much Iran has come from the nothing it was 50 years ago.

It looks like an impact site where the Shahed-136 hit some target. Doesn’t look like it was “shot down”. Ukraine/NATO/West will try and mitigate the effectiveness of Iranian drones wherever possible.

Back
Top Bottom