What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Russia military production is much slower than Iranian military production. Iran can quite literally churn out hundreds of drones a year. Russia has about 10% of that capacity.
Maybe because Russians didn't consider the principle of cost-effectiveness. They hadn't exprienced this much of imposed sanctions on their economy and military. Hence ignoeing the mentioned principle.

Iranian military doctrine is based upon the fact that the country is surrounded by western allies so every military hardware peiduced in the country should outnumber the enemy forces and also be produce-able without foreign aid in thousands.

Maybe because Russians didn't consider the principle of cost-effectiveness. They hadn't exprienced this much of imposed sanctions on their economy and military. Hence ignoeing the mentioned principle.

Iranian military doctrine is based upon the fact that the country is surrounded by western allies so every military hardware peiduced in the country should outnumber the enemy forces and also be produce-able without foreign aid in thousands.
UCAVs aren't usually considered game changers. But 400 of them concentrated in a single direction can be. Russia could really use it to beef up their aviation. Where are they.

Okay, so these pictures look alot, I mean alot like Shahed-136. Like practically identical. Either tech transfer or direct transfer. Russia has a suicide UAS but they don't look like this

@SalarHaqq @TheImmortal @sha ah @_Nabil_ @QWECXZ @Surenas @yavar @Sineva @sanel1412

Okay, so these pictures look alot, I mean alot like Shahed-136. Like practically identical. Either tech transfer or direct transfer. Russia has a suicide UAS but they don't look like this

@SalarHaqq @TheImmortal @sha ah @_Nabil_ @QWECXZ @Surenas @yavar @Sineva @sanel1412
@Daylamite Warrior @Muhammed45

Likely renamed under a Russian name. Tech transfer + Product transfer. Major development if confirmed. Kupyansk

1663049906888.png

Likely renamed under a Russian name. Tech transfer + Product transfer. Major development if confirmed. Kupyansk

View attachment 878589
@Messerschmitt @Ich
@Hack-Hook

Last edited:

View attachment 878589

Well there it is, the end of the Iranian-Russian drone transfer saga lol.

Now we have to see what Iran got in return... god I hope this was worth it.

what it hit ?
Strangely they didnt show that,only close up images of the wreckage,funny that,eh?🤔.
Interestingly this site is claiming that it was "shot down",plus plenty of pro uke twitter users parroting this....in between either raging at iran :sarcastic: ,or in best western fashion,sneering at irans capabilities in the field of drone tech🙄.

Does anyone actually believe it was shot down?

The wreckage has every indication of suicide, not some that has been damaged by fragments from a SAM. Very easy to fool their audience of course. The ground next to it is charred and burned. Obviously impacted rather than shot down

Expect very heavy propoganda campaign in the coming weeks.

What i mean is its pretty funny that Russia has to resort to countries such as NK and Iran for equipment. Very embarassing.
Engineers and Doctors in Iran are amongst the top in the world, many leave Iran for higher pay at NASA, SpaceX and similar companies, some stay and work in our defense industries. It shows how much Iran has come from the nothing it was 50 years ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom