What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

What articles he's referring to? I wonder.

I checked it and found plenty but I won't give DOIs here because its like spotlighting the names of the authors. Obviously, the Adversaries and bodies like IAEA have those papers in their hands but still no point in giving them unnecessary attention. Going by the content and the way some are written it feels like David Albright and Israelis could be correct that facility or such research never stopped.

Iran btw ranks 10th in the world by No. of SJR recognized publications in optical physics.

1657959369946.png

I checked it and found plenty but I won't give DOIs here because its like spotlighting the names of the authors. Obviously, the Adversaries and bodies like IAEA have those papers in their hands but still no point in giving them unnecessary attention. Going by the content and the way some are written it feels like David Albright and Israelis could be correct that facility or such research never stopped.

Iran btw ranks 10th in the world by No. of SJR recognized publications in optical physics.

View attachment 862283
A ranking in Scimago is useless for our purpose.
And don't worry. If David Albright knows them, everybody in Mossad and the CIA already know them too.
So, if you have a specific article that you think is relevant to the discussion, do post them.

So this Israeli gentleman agrees with me that the major weapon against Ukrainian air defense and armor could be. Shahed-136 Loitering Swarm. They are a devastating weapon that messed up Saudi Aramco multiple times. They can breach past Air defense easily and clear the way for RuAF to deploy their heavy bombers like TU-160 to destroy Ukrainian resistance in the south. Maybe MALE UCAVs are also being supplied but this weapon makes sense.

https://twitter.com/UEvental/status/1548163941884276738

1657960263143.png
1657960249355.png
1657960292390.png
1657960302370.png
1657960365427.png

A ranking in Scimago is useless for our purpose.
And don't worry. If David Albright knows them, everybody in Mossad and the CIA already know them too.
So, if you have a specific article that you think is relevant to the discussion, do post them.

- SJR count is very relevant because it shows that some major research work is being done inside the country. The capability exists to a MASSIVE extent.

- I said that before that "Adversaries" and IAEA already have those papers in their hands

- Not hard to find in 2000-2022 with keywords like Laser isotope separation and origin country of authors on any research databank. I will advise you not to post it here but it's up to you.

So allegedly, Shahed 129 and 171/191. Makes sense too, Shahed-171/191 has an RCS of 0.01 m2, can easily enter the Air defence gaurded zones, take out the radars, SAM sites and Ru-AF attack aircrafts can enter those regions for heavy bombing.

1657961417725.png

1657961454034.png

- SJR count is very relevant because it shows that some major research work is being done inside the country. The capability exists to a MASSIVE extent.

- I said that before that "Adversaries" and IAEA already have those papers in their hands

- Not hard to find in 2000-2022 with keywords like Laser isotope separation and origin country of authors on any research databank. I will advise you not to post it here but it's up to you.
1) It's irrelevant because it doesn't show what they are publishing about. Optics is a large subject as you know.

2) They already have those papers in their hands. Why do you think Scopus offers products like Scival in the first place? The whole purpose of databases like Web of Science and Scopus is for gathering information on what other countries are doing under the disguise of scientometrics. So, if something has been published in an indexed journal, it is already in public domain and it's not confidential anymore. Do you think the likes of Fakhrizadeh published their state-level secrets and confidential works in journals?!

3) Only if you have access to Scopus or Web of Science. I haven't been a student for years and I can't access their databases anymore. And even then, I don't remember having a filter for the countries of authors.

1) It's irrelevant because it doesn't show what they are publishing about. Optics is a large subject as you know.

2) They already have those papers in their hands. Why do you think Scopus offers products like Scival in the first place? The whole purpose of databases like Web of Science and Scopus is for gathering information on what other countries are doing under the disguise of scientometrics. So, if something has been published in an indexed journal, it is already in public domain and it's not confidential anymore. Do you think the likes of Fakhrizadeh published their state-level secrets and confidential works in journals?!

3) Only if you have access to Scopus or Web of Science. I haven't been a student for years and I can't access their databases anymore. And even then, I don't remember having a filter for the countries of authors.

- to me it's relevant that a country ranks 10 in a major subject that encompasses the laser tech field. Even if laser-related publications make 1/4 of these 1909 SJR registered papers published just in 2021, and laser-induced isotopic isolation of radioactive heavy elements amounts to 1/100, it shows us the local capability. Some countries had to hire foreigners because they had no local capable enough to do the job. We have an army of technical people. You can disagree.

- This is not how adversaries mark each other's, dangerous men. I once read a book written by a former high-ranking western spymaster, he said they start tracking people when they show potential to become dangerous in the future. I would assume they would have marked Fakhrizadeh as a potentially dangerous man when he was young and not the Prof. Dr. Fakhrizadeh the head of alleged Project Amad. Among the authors of these open source publications, that we are discussing, there could be a young scientist who might end up producing a hybrid centrifugation + Laser induction method with 200 SWU/year capacity future. Why point this hypothetical man/woman out? if someone is watching them already then let it be.

- You can use open source data banks as well like sciencedirect or google scholar. These ones do not have a country filter so you will have to go for author names. Not very hard to do tbh.

- to me it's relevant that a country ranks 10 in a major subject that encompasses the laser tech field. Even if laser-related publications make 1/4 of these 1909 SJR registered papers published just in 2021, and laser-induced isotopic isolation of radioactive heavy elements amounts to 1/100, it shows us the local capability. Some countries had to hire foreigners because they had no local capable enough to do the job. We have an army of technical people. You can disagree.

- This is not how adversaries mark each other's, dangerous men. I once read a book written by a former high-ranking western spymaster, he said they start tracking people when they show potential to become dangerous in the future. I would assume they would have marked Fakhrizadeh as a potentially dangerous man when he was young and not the Prof. Dr. Fakhrizadeh the head of alleged Project Amad. Among the authors of these open source publications, that we are discussing, there could be a young scientist who might end up producing a hybrid centrifugation + Laser induction method with 200 SWU/year capacity future. Why point this hypothetical man/woman out? if someone is watching them already then let it be.

- You can use open source data banks as well like sciencedirect or google scholar. These ones do not have a country filter so you will have to go for author names. Not very hard to do tbh.
- Wrong logic. What if it amounts to 0 out of the 1909 published documents? And there's a huge difference between an original paper or a case study that has been implemented and a review article that relies on other articles, for example.

- Because if that bright scientist is stupid enough to publish his results in a journal that is accessible online and is basically in public domain, then that young scientist has earned his assassination by his own stupidity. And research on disciplines like laser isotope separation is not something that can be done without lab equipment. So, I'm sure such a brilliant scientist would already be related to some organization in Iran that has explained the concept of confidentiality to him.

- This adds nothing to what we already know. Your reasoning is circular. If I don't know what authors in Iran publish quality research papers on laser isotope separation, how can I find such articles by filtering the authors? That's circular reasoning.

- Wrong logic. What if it amounts to 0 out of the 1909 published documents? And there's a huge difference between an original paper or a case study that has been implemented and a review article that relies on other articles, for example.

- Because if that bright scientist is stupid enough to publish his results in a journal that is accessible online and is basically in public domain, then that young scientist has earned his assassination by his own stupidity. And research on disciplines like laser isotope separation is not something that can be done without lab equipment. So, I'm sure such a brilliant scientist would already be related to some organization in Iran that has explained the concept of confidentiality to him.

- This adds nothing to what we already know. Your reasoning is circular. If I don't know what authors in Iran publish quality research papers on laser isotope separation, how can I find such articles by filtering the authors? That's circular reasoning.

- You did not focus on my words. I checked, I saw papers that David Albright is talking about probably. So these papers are part of this published volume. Its relevant.

- You probably do not know how egomaniac nerds are. I will give you an example. Do you want to know what current projects in a company like Lockheed Martin are being pursued? Check their scientist's names (multiple ways), see the guy's publishing history when he was an unemployed doctoral or postdoc candidate. You will know what he "might" be doing in that organization now because the thickest majority of researchers establish their domains during those early years when they are not even working full-time. So an Iranian scientist who might be a student publishing work on enrichment is not necessarily aware that he is already marked as a potentially dangerous man/woman by an adversary agency, he does not care about that, he wants his name on the article with a finished degree, good job like any youngster in the world. This is how nerdy mind operates.

- What is hard in using google scholar or sciencedirect? You have the keywords and duration, just check the iranian author names and you will reach it.

Iran should definitely send drones to Russia. This is a good opportunity to hit the amricans and europeans at a different theater. They will only have to take it lying down as their is nothing left to sanction.

Fair enough. I don't know how technologically viable it is to share satellites for such a use though. The SATCOM would have to be purpose built for the satellites it needs to communicate to.

Russian drone technology appears to be abysmal, I'd get the Iranian ones instead.

No one is ever going to buy Russian air defenses again lol
It can't. Actually, it's like asking your GPS to pick up GLOSS Signal.

Each SAT uplink is linked to its terminal, that's the reason why it's direct and secure, and that terminal cannot move to another system unless you have proprietary access to the system. That mean for the simplest term, if I have a GPS system that pick up GPS signal, it cannot be used to pick up Baidu satellite signal unless I have something that can access and descramble it. Which would mean I will have to have the source code for it.

I don't think Russia are prepare to lay bear on their entire Satellite system to the Iranian, we are not talking about some Sport live streaming event, we are talking about the entire defence satellite system Russian use. I don't think Russia would share it with China, let alone Iran.........

Iran should definitely send drones to Russia. This is a good opportunity to hit the amricans and europeans at a different theater. They will only have to take it lying down as their is nothing left to sanction.
Dude, Russia is not getting them and use it in Poland or Latvia or in the US. It would hit anything Ukrainian if they were to use it in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom