What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
This proves your own weakness against adversities. By projecting your weaknesses psychologically, you wish you can be as strong as Iran , but you lack faith.

Which kind of weakness? How does it prove? you are saying, that's why?

Thank GOD that I am lacking in faith ;)

Good news; we currently have problems with storing our missiles :D you know, there's a lot of 'em

Yeah, any stupid action and your "country" is history

well at last we have a flashy way to get rid of thousands of our Zelzal Missiles
after war we made a lot of them with the hope of exporting them but at the
end we had to send them for storage , now we can free some space for newer
missiles like Khalig-e-Fars and Fateh-110

Iranian Government(Not Iranians,Iranians are good people) are real life trolls.
They don't have anything in their inventory presently to harm Israel let alone USA.
The best they have are 40 odd MiG-29's.
If there is a war between West & Iran,West will suffer no more than 500 casualties before completing all their objectives.

The point is not only military. It is the effect on the civilian population. Sectarian tensions are already there.

Here's a hint, the US went to war with war torn and sanction-ridden Saddam-era Iraq. And they suffered over 4000 casualties while trying to contain the carnage.

Got it?

You too would have 7000 plus posts if you didn't change identity every time you got banned. Back to topic I think if Iran is attacked this response would be fitting. But I don't think Americans will dare attack Iran after all we have been hearing what they are going to do now 33 years or so

lol..man..yea I would have if I would have followed your strategy of one liners and irrelevant post all the time..but thanks but no thanks for ur advice..

Ontopic..USA will first try to take down Syria rather then attacking Iran..33 years or 3 years doesn't matter to the yanks..they are waiting for elections as it can have adverse impact on Obama's re-election campaign..plus lately american economy is showing signs of recovery..so they are just playing wait n watch..

The point is not only military. It is the effect on the civilian population. Sectarian tensions are already there.

Here's a hint, the US went to war with war torn and sanction-ridden Saddam-era Iraq. And they suffered over 4000 casualties while trying to contain the carnage.

Got it?

If you mean the 2003 invasion then dont forget the majority fighting was against insurgents which were just coming on.

With Iran it will definitely be a military confrontation but then again will Shia based militant groups show up,what about the Sunni or wahabbi majority militant group

and Iranians know who was in bed with USA from last 64 years (its just few months u guys have changed partners)..dnt talk bullshit here just for few thanks..Its we Indians who always have better relationship with persians...

He just told you that you have a Zionist mind , since you couldn't have you own minds the Zionists infiltrated you and are manipulating your thoughts and emotions, just look at the -tva- a Hebrew word added to Hindu. so don't try to befriend Persians, they do not exist any more they are called Iranians by their own consent and mostly Muslims with a form of democracy that is unparalleled anywhere on earth.

For those of you that are interested I posted a thread sometime ago which shows results of American war games where they learned they would get a good kicking from Iran:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-defence/154374-myth-us-invincibility.html
Before the Operation Desert Storm US simulated a war with and found out that Iraq will inflict a minimum of 20,000 casualties on US army.
But after the war started it was found out that Iraq was able to inflict only 150 casualties.

Before the Operation Desert Storm US simulated a war with and found out that Iraq will inflict a minimum of 20,000 casualties on US army.
But after the war started it was found out that Iraq was able to inflict only 150 casualties.

At the end it was 50,000 causalities and still counting, plus US solders committing suicide everyday In the US , please read some news.

At the end it was 50,000 causalities and still counting, plus US solders committing suicide everyday In the US , please read some news.

plus many are wounded beyond recognition

in reality the number of casualties and wounded are 3 or 4 times the amount they report

In my view, the US navy repositioning is not to attack Iran, but pakistan. Or maybe both simultaneously.

And china too maybe, and why not Russia and turkey and maybe SA too, and Yemen, let's say the hole world.
Do you know what you are talking about, because it sounds like primary school speculative view

plus many are wounded beyond recognition

in reality the number of casualties and wounded are 3 or 4 times the amount they report

I think we also have to take into account fatalities against limbs lost. I read somewhere that in the Vietnam war deaths to lost limbs was like 1 in 3. Whereas now with the advent of better medical treatment more lives are saved but limbs lost is greater so today for every death there are 10 soldiers with lost limbs and also we need to take into account mental illnesses which don't show till they get back to America eg suicides or killings back in America

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tes-Hidden-tragedy-Afghanistan-Iraq-wars.html

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/2...teran-With-PTSD-Suspected-in-Murder-of-Ranger

Real Persians just need a friendly hand, they'll get rid of the Ayatollah themselves, we'll just weaken the Ayatollah regime for them.
They'll share Assad's fate, do not worry.

real Persians !?

thank you for saying what I want .... savage Zionist ....

Real Persians just need a friendly hand, they'll get rid of the Ayatollah themselves, we'll just weaken the Ayatollah regime for them.

don't fool yourself with such lies ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom