What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can tell how after the collapse of the US Israel can invade anything or anyone.
and please correct the oil price to 200+

Israel's nuclear and biological weapons program is very advanced which can wipe out all Arab countries in an hour if it wishes. The only thorn in the path is Pakistan and a justification for starting the big war. Israel cannot start the big war with a Muslim country which has a weapon that they can use. Arab revolutions are orchestrated to provide a justification for the big war.

So, I suspect a simultaneous attack on Iran or pakistan or Only pakistan. Or another plan may be to engage pakistan with India. But Pakistan's nukes must be destroyed for Israel to launch the big war.

Yes, the price of oil will rise to 2000+ not 200+.

Which kind of weakness? How does it prove? you are saying, that's why?

Thank GOD that I am lacking in faith ;)

Good for you, God doesn't need your faith.Try to understand that Iran is no India and Muslims if need be can sacrifice a lot and even face death with courage when it comes to defending the right path against falsehood, but do not fool yourself, since they know how to kill and finish their enemies.
Qura'an says that it was sent for the benefit of all humanity(Al A'alamin), So it seems that only Muslims genuinely care about the rest of humanity when everyone else seems to only care about his own interests by ways of deception, lies, or even war. This s called egocentrism and it leads to racism, intolerance, and a hole lot of negative effects which we can see in everyday life all over the world.

Israel's nuclear and biological weapons program is very advanced which can wipe out all Arab countries in an hour if it wishes. The only thorn in the path is Pakistan and a justification for starting the big war. Israel cannot start the big war with a Muslim country which has a weapon that they can use. Arab revolutions are orchestrated to provide a justification for the big war.

So, I suspect a simultaneous attack on Iran or pakistan or Only pakistan. Or another plan may be to engage pakistan with India. But Pakistan's nukes must be destroyed for Israel to launch the big war.

Yes, the price of oil will rise to 2000+ not 200+.

The minute or second that Israel strikes or intends to do so with WMD the Arab invasion of Israel starts, it is all ready, all westerners in the neighbourhood will pay the price and Israel will have to nuke itself to get rid of the Arab forces invading it.
Do you know that at least 4 Arab states have nukes, and what about the chemical and biological weapons capacity of the Arabs, they can wipe you out along with Israel in a blink of an eye if they wish.

The point is not only military. It is the effect on the civilian population. Sectarian tensions are already there.

Here's a hint, the US went to war with war torn and sanction-ridden Saddam-era Iraq. And they suffered over 4000 casualties while trying to contain the carnage.

Got it?
Make it 50,000 US casualties (that is the US limit as in Vietnam, it seems like every time they reach that level of casualties they get the hell out very quickly and in panic mode), Iraqi statistics and almost 1 million iraqis dead.

I have read somewhere that iran has just 6 launching sites and none of them is mobile ... Is that true?

The minute or second that Israel strikes or intends to do so with WMD the Arab invasion of Israel starts, it is all ready, all westerners in the neighbourhood will pay the price and Israel will have to nuke itself to get rid of the Arab forces invading it.
Do you know that at least 4 Arab states have nukes, and what about the chemical and biological weapons capacity of the Arabs, they can wipe you out along with Israel in a blink of an eye if they wish.

You have no idea how advanced Israel's nuclear program is. Arab countries are nothing in front of Israel's nuclear and biological capability and will be wiped out in a matter of hours in case Israel decides to use them. Just know that Israel has technology which even uncle Sam don't have.

Arab states don't have nukes. But there are reports of Pakistan stationing some nuke to KSA.

Islamic Hadiths states that Arabs will be "wiped out by plague", which indicates the use of biological weapons against them.

Yes, Egypt has notable biological warfare capability, that's true.

Let me tell you what will happen if Iran is REALLY attacked by US. Iran will immediately block the straight of hormuz and that means, price of oil will rise to $2000 within a few hours. This will cause a massive devaluation of US$ and together with it, all currencies worldwide. The whole worldwide economy will collapse immediately because without oil, there will be riots in US and elsewhere. And remember, in US, there is no gun control. :)

This is why the US establishment does not want to attack Iran, but Israel does and is pressurising US. Now what Israel wants that is another matter altogether.

To be funny, oil prices will go to a 1,000,000.00 dollars a barrel:yahoo: so all the arabs and Iran will get richer beyound imagination.

But the thing is who is going to provide your Israel with oil for its war machine.

To be funny, oil prices will go to a 1,000,000.00 dollars a barrel:yahoo: so all the arabs and Iran will get richer beyound imagination.

But the thing is who is going to provide your Israel with oil for its war machine.

Aha, that is why Iraq was attacked! :) The Haifa oil refinery in Israel has pipelines from Iraq and the pipeline is guarded by 5 US permanent military bases. :)

Good for you, God doesn't need your faith.Try to understand that Iran is no India and Muslims if need be can sacrifice a lot and even face death with courage when it comes to defending the right path against falsehood, but do not fool yourself, since they know how to kill and finish their enemies.
Qura'an says that it was sent for the benefit of all humanity(Al A'alamin), So it seems that only:no: Muslims genuinely care about the rest of humanity when everyone else seems to only care about his own interests by ways of deception, lies, or even war. This s called egocentrism and it leads to racism, intolerance, and a hole lot of negative effects which we can see in everyday life all over the world.

Every religion have its own history with brave stories. Hope you have heard of Hindu(Rajput, Jat, Gorkha etc), Sikhs etc. Don't want to comment on any religion as every one is great.

FYI just concentrate on below figures. It will open your eyes.

Iran Population: 7.7 Crore
Indian Muslim: 17 Crore

Don't bring religion in between as its not going to help you out in any useless trolling. Discuss something useful..

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Who is gonna pay them? :toast_sign:

You have no idea how advanced Israel's nuclear program is. Arab countries are nothing in front of Israel's nuclear and biological capability and will be wiped out in a matter of hours in case Israel decides to use them. Just know that Israel has technology which even uncle Sam don't have.

Arab states don't have nukes. But there are reports of Pakistan stationing some nuke to KSA.

Islamic Hadiths states that Arabs will be "wiped out by plague", which indicates the use of biological weapons against them.

Yes, Egypt has notable biological warfare capability, that's true.

Hadith was referring to Christian and Jewish Arabs not muslims.
Your Idea of advanced Israeli technology emanates from your inferiority complex combined with some devious thoughts(trolling) . it is proven that Israel can not withstand an Arab attack let alone a Muslim attack.
but you didn't answer me about Israel nuking it self.

Hadith was referring to Christian and Jewish Arabs not muslims.
Your Idea of advanced Israeli technology emanates from your inferiority complex combined with some devious thoughts(trolling) . it is proven that Israel can not withstand an Arab attack let alone a Muslim attack.
but you didn't answer me about Israel nuking it self.

I'm not trolling, just stating facts - "Arab countries are nothing in front of Israel's nuclear and biological capability and will be wiped out in a matter of hours in case Israel decides to use them."

That hadith has multiple references, each of which says that majority of the Arab race will be wiped out in the end times due to a calamity. This event has not happened yet but I suspect it to occur within a few years when Israel launches the big war.

How is it "proven that Israel can not withstand an Arab attack"? In 1948, 1967, 1973, 1982, 1978 and 2006, Israel gave Arabs a bloody nose even though help arrived from US in the first three. Lebanon is a de-facto state of Israel which it can occupy anytime it wishes.

Israel nuking itself? I did not understand that.

Israel nuking itself? I did not understand that.

He means that if Israel nukes any one of its neighbors she too will be adversely affected from the fallout

Every religion have its own history with brave stories. Hope you have heard of Hindu(Rajput, Jat, Gorkha etc), Sikhs etc. Don't want to comment on any religion as every one is great.

FYI just concentrate on below figures. It will open your eyes.

Iran Population: 7.7 Million
Indian Muslim: 17 Million

Don't bring religion in between as its not going to help you out in any useless trolling. Discuss something useful..

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Who is gonna pay them? :toast_sign:

India is going to pay them

Where have you gotten you population figures from, that is trolling.
And since you had no tangible answer about Islam, you want to start insults, I think you really think you are the one on your picture.
I am not interested in hindu or sikh courage at all,That has to be proven in my eyes, which I doubt it will ever, I told you about Islam because we are discussing about a Muslim country and in a Muslim forum.
If you didn't know there is another forum called Indian defence.
Stay here and you'll get slapped every time you'll open your bad mouth

He means that if Israel nukes any one of its neighbors she too will be adversely affected from the fallout

In a military conflict, fallout will be the least of the concerns for Israel. And nuclear fallouts will not reach Israel in any harmful quantity if all Arab cities are nuked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom