What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
He means that if Israel nukes any one of its neighbors she too will be adversely affected from the fallout
At least that, apart from Israel being invaded instantaneously in case of it attacking with WMDs.

At least that, apart from Israel being invaded instantaneously in case of it attacking with WMDs.

I don't support Israel. But the reality must be realized.

Additionally, Egypt is in a Very Dangerous situation right now. NATO will attack from the west (from newly conquered Libya) and Israel will attack from the east when the big war starts.

I'm not trolling, just stating facts - "Arab countries are nothing in front of Israel's nuclear and biological capability and will be wiped out in a matter of hours in case Israel decides to use them."

That hadith has multiple references, each of which says that majority of the Arab race will be wiped out in the end times due to a calamity. This event has not happened yet but I suspect it to occur within a few years when Israel launches the big war.

How is it "proven that Israel can not withstand an Arab attack"? In 1948, 1967, 1973, 1982, 1978 and 2006, Israel gave Arabs a bloody nose even though help arrived from US in the first three. Lebanon is a de-facto state of Israel which it can occupy anytime it wishes.

Israel nuking itself? I did not understand that.

You can not understand yourself, how can you understand anyone else.
you keep repeating things that even the prime minister of Israel won't dare to say, you must be a fanatic Zionist some how and I know that talking to you or discussing any matter with you is a loss of time.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

I don't support Israel. But the reality must be realized.

Additionally, Egypt is in a Very Dangerous situation right now. NATO will attack from the west (from newly conquered Libya) and Israel will attack from the east when the big war starts.

Which reality some christian reality you found in the bible, tell us, the new or the old testament or are you referring to nostradamus.

--------------------------

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

You can not understand yourself, how can you understand anyone else.
you keep repeating things that even the prime minister of Israel won't dare to say, you must be a fanatic Zionist some how and I know that talking to you or discussing any matter with you is a loss of time.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Which reality some christian reality you found in the bible, tell us, the new or the old testament or are you referring to nostradamus.

Most probably you are an Arab so emotions are taking the better of you. But you should at least realize the reality of the situation

India is going to pay them

Ohhh Thanks for reminding our buying power.

Where have you gotten you population figures from, that is trolling.

Its as simple as login in PDF. Just try yourself and check what you see.

And since you had no tangible answer about Islam, you want to start insults, I think you really think you are the one on your picture.

Islam is as great as other religions and I respect every religion because faith & belief of a big majority associated with them.

I am not interested in hindu or sikh courage at all,That has to be proven in my eyes, which I doubt it will ever, I told you about Islam because we are discussing about a Muslim country and in a Muslim forum.

Not you nor eyes worths at all so that anyone give a damn to you. This is a thread "Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked" not for your madarassa!!!

If you didn't know there is another forum called Indian defence.
Stay here and you'll get slapped every time you'll open your bad mouth

I would stay but not to discuss anything with you as you are such a poor standard, if you spit and it will get back on your face. Better try your sub-standard in your local madarassa. Feeling shame showing your real flags? I can understand....

Just enjoy your sub standard discussion, spit and get on your face again :lol:

--------------------------

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Most probably you are an Arab so emotions are taking the better of you. But you should at least realize the reality of the situation

Most probably, but you keep projecting your emotion here , the best place is if you can visit some good psychologist.

Ohhh Thanks for reminding our buying power.

Its as simple as login in PDF. Just try yourself and check what you see.

Islam is as great as other religions and I respect every religion because faith & belief of a big majority associated with them.

Not you nor eyes worths at all so that anyone give a damn to you. This is a thread "Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked" not for your madarassa!!!

I would stay but not to discuss anything with you as you are such a poor standard, if you spit and it will get back on your face. Better try your sub-standard in your local madarassa. Feeling shame showing your real flags? I can understand....

Just enjoy your sub standard discussion, spit and get on your face again :lol:

Madrassa means a place where you learn things not as in you dirty and blind minds where madrassa is associated to poor Taliban and poor Muslims in your neighbourhood. you try to inflate your ego and standarts but it is abviously not working for you so than you start to spit on your computer screen, you call that standards.
Who is poor mentally, I have to discuss your religions and say they are great or not every time I pronounce the word Islam, go milk a moose!
I really understand why people look down on Hindus every where, ugliness from inside out.

i doubt at this fig of 11k :no:
and iranians were saying me earlier about misinterpretation of speeches by iranian authorities by west or europe.

although 11k is huge fig,may be 1100 but 11k is impossible.

its possible when you are afraid of being attacked by usa

The economies of half the world would collapse if this war ever broke out.... And oil cannot be made into a weapon. It will cause WW3. Closing of Hormuz was merely a stunt to attract attention. With half of Asia relying on oil flow from there, Iran really wouldn't want to do that especially when it wants to see their enemy without support; USA.

Closing Hormuz will do its opposite: give US more support from affected countries.

Small tiffs is possible but a major war.. nope. Not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom