What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you what will happen if Iran is REALLY attacked by US. Iran will immediately block the straight of hormuz and that means, price of oil will rise to $2000 within a few hours. This will cause a massive devaluation of US$ and together with it, all currencies worldwide. The whole worldwide economy will collapse immediately because without oil, there will be riots in US and elsewhere. And remember, in US, there is no gun control. :)

This is why the US establishment does not want to attack Iran, but Israel does and is pressurising US. Now what Israel wants that is another matter altogether.

this is just to show the superioty to the world....which leads to huge loss....so its better to be in peace rather than aiming to become superpower....

Let me tell you what will happen if Iran is REALLY attacked by US. Iran will immediately block the straight of hormuz and that means, price of oil will rise to $2000 within a few hours. This will cause a massive devaluation of US$ and together with it, all currencies worldwide. The whole worldwide economy will collapse immediately because without oil, there will be riots in US and elsewhere. And remember, in US, there is no gun control. :)

This is why the US establishment does not want to attack Iran, but Israel does and is pressurising US. Now what Israel wants that is another matter altogether.

Not that much but price per gallon will go up by say 5 times,hence before Iran can be attacked Hormuz strait has to be under your control which maybe US with its Naval power can pull off if Israel pulls it weight and lets say some naval support from arab allies.

But US has just pulled out of Iraq,Afghanistan is still pretty hot so Iran attack isnt an option they should play with,for Israel maybe if Iran produces nuclear weapons maybe Hamas,hezbollah might get them maybe that could explain their anxiety.

They should donate some B-52s to keep the Israelis happy :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@ topic

Iran can fire as many as missiles but Iranian military establishment would be wiped off within couple of weeks and it is inevitable in case of war. I wish if any kind of adventure can be avoided.

This proves your own weakness against adversities. By projecting your weaknesses psychologically, you wish you can be as strong as Iran , but you lack faith.

This war will leave Pakistan in a tough Situation. As American's will probably need Pakistan air bases in South West and North West. And if Iran attacks US bases in Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, then who will Pakistan side with?

Major diplomacy and foreign policy headache coming up.

Iranian Government(Not Iranians,Iranians are good people) are real life trolls.
They don't have anything in their inventory presently to harm Israel let alone USA.
The best they have are 40 odd MiG-29's.
If there is a war between West & Iran,West will suffer no more than 500 casualties before completing all their objectives.

Not that much but price per gallon will go up by say 5 times,hence before Iran can be attacked Hormuz strait has to be under your control which maybe US with its Naval power can pull off if Israel pulls it weight and lets say some naval support from arab allies.

Nope, once Iran blocks the Hormuz, US will be too busy controlling local unrest within US.

That is the cue which will drag China and Russia into the war. :)

There is a reason why US has been screaming but not taking any action since the last couple of years.

Most of the oil the US buy come from Canada.

lol 7000+ post but old habits for one-liner is still there..general..stop trolling...btw wat do u think abt the first part of the stmt on which u were laughing...

You too would have 7000 plus posts if you didn't change identity every time you got banned. Back to topic I think if Iran is attacked this response would be fitting. But I don't think Americans will dare attack Iran after all we have been hearing what they are going to do now 33 years or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom