What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do have the capability to eliminate every last trace of euroamerican jew presence in Asia ...

But it will be like old times ... euro porkers cowering behind their barriers and bringing their whole continent to fight a single nation ...

Why are Indian members so sycophantic towards American and Israelis. Is it because they are scared of the neighbourhood turning against them??

Back to topic Iran has every right to defend themselves against any attack. These missiles would be a fitting reply to any misadventure by Zionists

I would like Iranians forum members look at Indian forum members comments on here and other threads. I would like Iranian forum members to look at who they give thank you's to.

Contrary to their official position the vast majority of Indians look to Israel and America for friendship and alliance.

Be wary when some Indians pretend they are friendly with Iran. If push came to shove they would stand with Zionists because their philosophy of hindutva is very similar to Zionism

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

Are you that shameless ? Oh look iranians, look what indians are doing, best of all----look who they are giving thanks...:rofl:

Yeah, but the thing is, its not US who is controlling US military. Israel is controlling US military.:rofl::rofl::rofl: And Iran is of no particular threat to Israel as it is nothing in front of Israel's nuclear and biological weapons. Pakistan is the only credible threat to Israel's aim of achieving a dramatic territorial expansion.

And the Arab revolutions indicate that all Israel needs now is an 'excuse' for the war. Islamist govts in arab countries will win elections now and condition will be created to portray Israel as the 'victim' of 'islamic fanaticism', which will be used to launch the big war.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

^^ Al CIAda wiped out? really? They've got a friggin govt in Libya!

It was regarding Afghanistan. It is active in other parts of world but the most of the network has been thrashed in Afghan

I don't really think that Iran can reach US mainland. The only option is striking Israel but that would make all hell break loose.

..... Al CIAda wiped out? really? They've got a friggin govt in Libya!

Not to mention the support they are giving to Anti Asad rebels (morally supported by the west) in Syria

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are Indian members so sycophantic towards American and Israelis. Is it because they are scared of the neighbourhood turning against them??

Back to topic Iran has every right to defend themselves against any attack. These missiles would be a fitting reply to any misadventure by Zionists

Any attack on Iran would bring loss to India. We always give a fact that Iran stands nowhere against the west. Why would we get more sycophantic towards American and Israelis? We are already enjoying healthy relationship though.

Why is this bolded part? To show if you are posting on topic :lol:

I don't really think that Iran can reach US mainland. The only option is striking Israel but that would make all hell break loose.

The point is that it will be hell if Israel is attacked. But it will also be hell if Iran is attacked. Iran is in defense mode and is not saying it will attack. However it would appear that Israelis want hell and are warmongering and want to attack

I read it in detail before responding. Read the bold part....

Isn't that what I mentioned whether Iran has the capability to reach mainland America? Seems you haven't read it yourself! Or am I missing something here? My English is pretty lousy and my comprehension up the gum tree. Sheeesh!

Only some one with insider information from the Government of The Islamic Republic Of Iran can answer your question and he did in the article.
So why ask ordinary people, they can speculate like you, that is all.

I really wish that Pakistan gives some nukes to Iran and all Arab countries maybe 6 or so to each country with delivery capability. Then they can live peacefully with Israel as this would stop Israel being a menace. After all Israel has a lot more than 6 nukes.

Centuries ago the khwarezmian Iranians conquered Jersualem and devastated the terrorist state of the crusaders

Looks like history will repeat itself ... this time the terrorist state of israel will be devastated by Iranians

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

I really wish that Pakistan gives some nukes to Iran and all Arab countries maybe 6 or so to each country with delivery capability. Then they can live peacefully with Israel as this would stop Israel being a menace. After all Israel has a lot more than 6 nukes.

See Libya bro

Pakistan needs to develop ICBMs to keep the euro menace away from its own lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom