What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come you hate zionist when u had arms deal with them

They are the owner of muslim ummah..How dare you question them ? World know about the slave of Western Countries..You need to calm down buddy..Let em brag as much as they can.

It will definitely list against you..No need to worry..Seeing current scenario they are hell better than any of your country.People who are giving lectures to KSA dont know that their government and Generals sleep with those Zionists.lol on you..

Now that's an unholy alliance Israeli-american-Indian-Saudi lol

don't talk about mecca and media > we have been the servant of these holy places since the profit peace be upon him > all the tribes in saudi arabia are the blood generation of the companions of the profit who helped spreading islam all over the world > so don't even mention macca and madina > you wanna make omar and hajj your welcome otherwise zip it off.

Well there is nothing holy about profit ,and I guess you meant holy Prophet peace be upon him.

about the descendent lets just not to start the argument but people of Mecca only become Muslim
after they faced the overwhelming Islam Army after Holy prophet decided to conquer Mecca after when
mushriks in mecca broke their peace agreement and attacked a tribe that were allied with Muslims.

by the way if you are going to talk about the companion of holy prophet it was a Persian whom at the
Ahzab ghazve come with the Idea that saved Islam and Muslims from Genocide by Infidels from mecca
and their allies
Salman the Persian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and it was him whom the holy prophet considered as one of his family (ahl al-Beyt) not any one from Mecca
or Medina tribes

don't talk about mecca and media > we have been the servant of these holy places since the profit peace be upon him > all the tribes in saudi arabia are the blood generation of the companions of the profit who helped spreading islam all over the world > so don't even mention macca and madina > you wanna make omar and hajj your welcome otherwise zip it off.

Well there is nothing holy about profit ,and I guess you meant holy Prophet peace be upon him.

about the descendent lets just not to start the argument but people of Mecca only become Muslim
after they faced the overwhelming Islam Army after Holy prophet decided to conquer Mecca after when
mushriks in mecca broke their peace agreement and attacked a tribe that were allied with Muslims.

by the way if you are going to talk about the companion of holy prophet it was a Persian whom at the
Ahzab ghazve come with the Idea that saved Islam and Muslims from Genocide by Infidels from mecca
and their allies
Salman the Persian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and it was him whom the holy prophet considered as one of his family (ahl al-Beyt) not any one from Mecca
or Medina tribes

They are the owner of muslim ummah..How dare you question them ? .

Get real Al Sauds are Zionists and puppets in the hands of Israelis

hahaha...Pakistanis are taking about american- Saudi alliance :rofl:

I would like Iranian brothers to disseminate what Indians really think and how they support throughout Iran. Don't trust these two faced Indians

Get real Al Sauds are Zionists and puppets in the hands of Israelis

I would like Iranian brothers to disseminate what Indians really think and how they support throughout Iran. Don't trust these two faced Indians

did I say Iran ? :lol: iran are like brother to us...we have historical relation with them and we keep on supporting them.

Now that's an unholy alliance Israeli-american-Indian-Saudi lol

You are the most holy one..Rest all are Zionists and they are busy in planning against ummah..You have the authority to decide who is wrong and who is right.Hardly matters what you say here on internet, matter of the fact is your politicians run towards Zionist country United States and KSA whenever required.I know it is going to hurt your false ego but truth is bitter my dear friend.

prove it .... isn't Pakistan received the biggest grant from Saudi and America during the time of floods ?

And lost 100 time more in their terror. When their terror comes to India, you will be the loudest to condemn them and then bring in "Pakistan". What a stupid guy.

Iranians are not stupid. All they have to do is read a few threads they don't need me or you to tell them they know what you are.

:lol: why are questioning their intelligence when they themselves know who is the biggest importer of oil form Iran and keep on improving their relation with iran… unlike you people who got the aids from Saudi and US but do the back bitching about them.

Iranians are not stupid. All they have to do is read a few threads they don't need me or you to tell them they know what you are.

No one needs your suggestion for sure at least their people are not killed by American drones :P..This is the last thing they gonna do in their life lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom