What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
your goverment embarrassed you in front of the whole world by photoshopping and recoloring the old weapons they have and bring them in the media as if they were new made.

Not true. It was a western propaganda and the photoshop pictures were published on a French news agency website the first time. The thing is you can all day come here and try to promote Zionist propaganda here but there is no denying that Iran is a space launch capable nation which means their missile technology is much more sophisticated than your brain can ever grasp. Only nine countries have been able to do it including Iran. KSA is not on that list and will not be in this century. So there you go.

Not true. It was a western propaganda and the photoshop pictures were published on a French news agency website the first time. The thing is you can all day come here and try to promote Zionist propaganda here but there is no denying that Iran is a space launch capable nation which means their missile technology is much more sophisticated than your brain can ever grasp. Only nine countries have been able to do it including Iran. KSA is not on that list and will not be in this century. So there you go.

I dont think KSA is even on list of being a nation. its considered a desert by everybody.
just ask yourself this, if they did not have any oil, would we have even called this desert a country?
its just a giant crude station.

First of all you shutor.

Iran so called s-300 in the parade was never said to be real.
it said on the truck "ma mitanim" meaning we can do it. they were saying we will make our own, which you just wait we will.

as for your photoshop, that was done by some people like you just to take the micky.
and lol go ahead and launch you cement mixer. we will turn your country into desert, ohh wait your country already is a desert.

Persian idiom: The best answer to a Jahel is silence.

They will soon be proven wrong when Iran unveils and tests its Bavar-373. And I hear in the news, that is not going to be that long from now. Now what can KSA design and manufacture? Zilch.

KSA does not have any missile systems. The only missiles ever they got their hands on were a few Chinese missiles which were sold to them in mid 1980's which Saudis had bought so they could hit Tehran with them. But they are all now expired since and are not usable any more as missiles have an expiry period of between 10 to 15 years. Besides they were the older generation of Chinese missiles which were very inaccurate. Now Saudi regime can not get any missiles ever since the missile ban treaty bans the transfer of technology or missiles of more than 300 kilometers between countries. The only way they can get a missile is if they build it themselves and we all know that Saudi regime does not have any technology whatsoever and is not capable of even making simple stuff let alone complex missile systems.

prove it > bring a source don't make up kids stories > you made my day man I'm LMAO
and just to let you know we don't need all the $hit you said up there > we buy what we need > oil and money is enough to turn the world up side down

saudi missile range

an3m1.com_13315659211.jpg

I dont think KSA is even on list of being a nation. its considered a desert by everybody.
just ask yourself this, if they did not have any oil, would we have even called this desert a country?
its just a giant crude station.

You have to realize and read history to know that there is no such thing as Saudi Arabia. Its actual name is Hijaz which the corrupt Saudi regime has banned to use this original ancient name. When Hijaz people get free from this regime then they can make a new country with its old name and rest assured, Iran's relations with Saudi people is going to get great then as already being demonstrated by how Egyptian relations with Iran is fast improving and Egyptian people even on this forum are warming up to Iran. We just need a regime change in Hijaz. That is all. The US dollar will collapse the day, Saudi regime falls as petrodollar recycling will stop. As Ahmadinejad has said, this petrodollar recycling and printing of dollars has been the biggest theft in human history. And the only thing that is protecting it is corrupt Saudi regime.

edittttttttttttttttttt

You have to realize and read history to know that there is no such thing as Saudi Arabia. Its actual name is Hijaz which the corrupt Saudi regime has banned to use this original ancient name. When Hijaz people get free from this regime then they can make a new country with its old name and rest assured, Iran's relations with Saudi people is going to get great then as already being demonstrated by how Egyptian relations with Iran is fast improving and Egyptian people even on this forum are warming up to Iran. We just need a regime change in Hijaz. That is all. The US dollar will collapse the day, Saudi regime falls as petrodollar recycling will stop. As Ahmadinejad has said, this petrodollar recycling and printing of dollars has been the biggest theft in human history. And the only thing that is protecting it is corrupt Saudi regime.

Iran needs to arm the shia in saudi arabia, and cause an uprising to begin.

Yeah, that is the sad part of it. I wonder when Mecca and Medina are going to be free again in a free Hijaz. Anyways, I think it is time for Mecca and Medina to be declare a special place for worship and an international area not belonging to any nationality but administered and protected by a committee representative of all Muslim countries. That is more fair. It is not fair to have to beg corrupt Saudi regime for visa to go and pray to Allah.

don't talk about mecca and media > we have been the servant of these holy places since the profit peace be upon him > all the tribes in saudi arabia are the blood generation of the companions of the profit who helped spreading islam all over the world > so don't even mention macca and madina > you wanna make omar and hajj your welcome otherwise zip it off.

prove it > bring a source don't make up kids stories > you made my day man I'm LMAO
and just to let you know we don't need all the $hit you said up there > we buy what we need > oil and money is enough to turn the world up side down

saudi missile range

[/IMG]

Kiddo, go on read more and when you are mature enough come here and talk. Even the most advanced Russian intercontinental missiles do not have a life more than 20 years and that is for Topol-M and Bulava. Those Chinese old generation missiles that you bought second form Chinese in 1980's are all expired. Besides Saudis had bought the most inaccurate version of Chinese missiles and only just a few. Those are all now useless against thousands of Iranian missiles which can reach Ryadh. Do you seriously think that Saudis have any chance against Iranian missiles? Go research abit before coming here and posting info from 1980's. Those Saudi missiles were effective in 1980's when Iran did not have missile technology. Now they are dud. They were even dud in 1990 when Saudis could not even retaliate with them against Saddam when he was launching missile after missile into Saudi Arabia. So stop lying and accept the truth.

saudi missile range

an3m1.com_13315659211.jpg
do you know that 30 DF-3A you have bought from China wont help you much
Saddam fired at least 200 missile to a city with less than 200,000 population
and the people of the city didn't left the city . now you threaten all Iran with just
30 missile?

Why are you making personal attacks?? Did we call you smelly camel jockeys?? Did we ask you if you had beaten some little girls this morning-no.

Back to topic Whatever the number I am sure that Iran will give a fitting response to any Zionists that dare to attack be they Israelis or Saudis.
its our interest that Israel will attack iran and i hope the will do it soon > the Shia have corrupted the true islam and come up with a new version as the christen did with their bible

edittttttttttttttttttt

That is also another misconception. There is a strong Sunni opposition in Hijaz as well as Shia opposition. And they do not need any arms as Iranian opposition that toppled the much more powerful and intelligent Iranian Shah were not armed. They only need moral support. That is all. History has proved it again and again. Corrupt Saudi regime is hollow from within.

edittttttttttttttttttt

yeah let them try to > cuz if they open up their mouth will send them to iran as we did before > 500 Shia families were deported to iran in about 8 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom