What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if Iran can do this or not,but they got the funniest lot of ministers issuing weird statements :cheesy:

"If we are attacked we will beg for peace and surrender our sovereign rights," most probably a statement like this from an Iranian minister would have sounded proper to you and your likes.

"If we are attacked we will beg for peace and surrender our sovereign rights," most probably a statement like this from an Iranian minister would have sounded proper to you and your likes.
Oops,you got hurt?I m sorry!
I felt it was weird because i haven't seen someone saying we will fire 10 missiles,1000 missiles etc,Iranian ministers do make absurd statements.
Why are you feeling butt hurt?-.-

Oops,you got hurt?I m sorry!
I felt it was weird because i haven't seen someone saying we will fire 10 missiles,1000 missiles etc,Iranian ministers do make absurd statements.
Why are you feeling butt hurt?-.-

Does your butt hurt when somebody points out what your expectation is?

The only suitable solution to this war is that Iran get Nukes, so Israel and USA learns to live and let live...

Go IRAN Go, TIME IS SHORT. GET YOUR NUKES READY ...

i would request iranians to come with some real figure..:lol:
Dont become laughter stock and bring chuckles:rofl:

To Iranians, Get couple of hundered of them ready for Endya too, USA / Israel's next of kin here, Fighting for them :)

Former Director of Israel's Mossad spy agency Meir Dagan has cautioned against any Israeli military measure against Iran, expressing fear that an Iranian response to such a move would be devastating.

Dagan emphasized in an interview with the popular American Sunday news program, CBS’s 60 Minutes, that an Israeli strike against Iran would lead to a missile attack on Israel that would have a “devastating impact” on the ability of Israelis to continue with their daily lives, Ha’aretz reported.

He also predicted that any attack on Iran’s nuclear installations would initiate a regional war, potentially with no end in sight.

The former Israeli spy chief also expressed skepticism over the effectiveness of an Israeli attack in halting Iran’s nuclear energy program.

The ex-Mossad chief also reiterated that Iran has “dozens” of fortified nuclear energy sites and reaching all such targets would be nearly impossible.

if these missiles are simpler to make than a cruse missile, expect a 100 a month X 10 years period(in an accelerated defence mode) and you have a figure very close to the statement, about 12 000 missiles.

A single ballistic missile is enough to destroy the saudi,uae oil fields.

11,000 missiles is not even that much, as I said go look at Iran shahab 3, its designed to be very cheap and mass producable.

its not the bloody satan missile, our missile dont have nuke warhead (wink wink) so we need many of them.

A single ballistic missile is enough to destroy the saudi,uae oil fields.

11,000 missiles is not even that much, as I said go look at Iran shahab 3, its designed to be very cheap and mass producable.

its not the bloody satan missile, our missile dont have nuke warhead (wink wink) so we need many of them.
shahab-3b has 1 ton warhead
100 of them are enough for the zionists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom