What's new

Iran to execute alleged 'CIA spy' involved in Soleimani's killing

This trial and execution isn't related to the martyrdom of gen Suleimani by American terrorists. It's an old case.

It is not about prestige, it is about telling other spies in Iran that you are monitored and you will be executed when the time comes.
believe me they knows about it and they arnt scared . if you want to send an scary message . feed that man to dogs live on tv .

believe me they knows about it and they arnt scared . if you want to send an scary message . feed that man to dogs live on tv .

Let’s go back a bit:
شهرام امیری یادتونه‌
مادرش به رادیو فردامیگفت ما رو به اسیری گرفتند تا اون برگرده

هدف این بود درسی بشه برای بقیه و موفق شدن

Believe it or not, Iran has been very kind to spies lately.
One of our negotiators in the JCPOA was charged with espionage. He was sentenced to 5 years in prison only.

And the majority of spies think that they can get away with it because they believe that their communication with foreign countries like the US is secure and well-encrypted and we won't be able to decrypt it and they are sure that there will be a little chance of getting caught. Otherwise, no sane person would trade his life with money.

Why on earth any one should trust what ever Iranian mulla says?
spies exist everywhere. traitors exist everywhere. you have seen the Dubai chief of police say invade Qatar and make peace with Israel. kill Muslims of Qatar and live with the jews of Israel.

ps surprised you haven't reported me yet

Believe it or not, Iran has been very kind to spies lately.
One of our negotiators in the JCPOA was charged with espionage. He was sentenced to 5 years in prison only.

And the majority of spies think that they can get away with it because they believe that their communication with foreign countries like the US is secure and well-encrypted and we won't be able to decrypt it and they are sure that there will be a little chance of getting caught. Otherwise, no sane person would trade his life with money.
It's not just about them thinking they can go away with it. Many of the officials and politicians are corrupt, including Rouhani and his friends. And some of them are actually agents who work for westerners. So they used to have some control over what would happen to them. But with the change of the head of judiciary and parliament, and soon the next presidential elections, many of these spies wont be able to do anything and will be caught.

First do it never reveal ur plan before hand in advance. I thought only indians are such stupids only.

Iran said the Ain Al Assad strike was the first step. I am sure they have other plans, which they will do when it's the right time to do it. Just wait for it and be patient.

Iran said they will push US out of Middle East since the revolution. I don't think anything should be patient for anything. US role is going to more and more minimized in the region by the day as more nations there continue to develop. A few nations will have strong alliances with the US out of choice. So I do expect US role to decrease in region but not because of Iran.

It seems to Iran still has same position, which is creating deterrence and not going on offensive against US forces in ME. However, they saw the Solemani strike as crossing a red line. And only place I saw them attempting to show they have real options that are ready at any time is in Iraq. I don't think they have any plans to go on offensive without a reason but they are showing they play a card if needed and that is the current strategy it appears.

জেনারেল সোলাইমানির গতিবিধির তথ্য সরবরাহকারীর ফাঁসি খুব শিগগিররই: ইরান

Attachments

• EaFnD91X0AMcTtj.png
    EaFnD91X0AMcTtj.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom