What's new

Iran to enrich uranium to up to 20% purity, UN nuclear watchdog says

Well, it is true though. The West is playing divide and conquer and local Arab leaders have allowed it. This is treason, everyone knows it.

divide ? do you mean the west is the reason behind Iran and Arab leadership going at each other ?

divide ? do you mean the west is the reason behind Iran and Arab leadership going at each other ?
Sure, look at how much weapons they are pouring in the region. It is meant for destabilization and nothing else. To think that an outsider from thousands of KM away has any good intentions is pretty stupid though.

"do you mean the west is the reason behind Iran and Arab leadership going at each other ?"

Yes

Exhibit A: your opinion about the aggression suffered by Yemen

"Lloyd was enraged by the Saudi intervention, a senior officer who worked with Austin at Centcom said“

Look, i tell you One thing that this pre-defined 2000 KM limita is for political reasons.

Iran's Soumar cruise missile can hit targets from almost 2500 KM away. Its a joke to think that Iran's ballistic range is less than its previously developed cruise missile. NK has received Iranian help in its solid fueled missile program and Iran has received theirs in case of its liquid fueled ones.

More importantly Irran can inject a 500 Kg Satellite into LEO the low Latitude orbitas. It can be anything else, Remember the monkey that was regained from LEO Orbit by Iranian Space Agency. It could be anything else landing on a chosen point on the ground. Remember the Salman engine which can correct the Path of sats in Orbit. Finally USA is free to taste some tactical ICBMs.

I wasn't aware of Soumar cruise missile and it's range.... impressive capability....

I wasn't aware of Soumar cruise missile and it's range.... impressive capability....
EWNQtvIWAAEoG17.jpg

Arabs don´t undrestand principal.... they are desert people with low culture..... they think Pakistanis are also prepared to bend over for a fist full of dollars.

Arabs don´t undrestand principal.... they are desert people with low culture..... they think Pakistanis are also prepared to bend over for a fist full of dollars.

Very Childish and ignorant statement. This is far from the truth and you of all people know this.
"do you mean the west is the reason behind Iran and Arab leadership going at each other ?"

Yes

Exhibit A: your opinion about the aggression suffered by Yemen

"Lloyd was enraged by the Saudi intervention, a senior officer who worked with Austin at Centcom said“

I am not sure how anything you linked is related to the statement i made and you agreed to to be honest ...

Iran resumed 20% enrichment today

Fordow is back. Our leader always says that every government has to compensate its own mistakes. So i expect this Rouhani administration compenstaes the signifcant damages that they inflicted upon our nuclear program.

for to operate fast neutron reactors as a burner, one need more then 20% uran enrichment if not using plutonium.

Back
Top Bottom