What's new

Iran to Boost Air-Defense Power with New Long-Range System Soon

turkey used to be a part of iran in 13th century? 13 century was nearly the start of ottoman and the endings of seljuk empire so what you smoking?

Hmm lets see, the official language of that empire was Persian. Also lets run down all of that Empires capital cities shall we?
Neyshapour, Iran. Rey, Iran. Esfahan, Iran. Hamadan, Iran.

The only thing Turkish about that empire was our paid mercenary soldiers. They fought and got killed so we didn't have to. :lol:

Rumi was Iranian?

Wasn't he Tajikistani? or was that place part of Iran then.

He was persian no doubt.

^ Back then there was no different names between different Persian people. That is a recent phenomena.

Masnavi of Maulana Rumi of turkiye, greatest piece of literary art
I didn't know you guys also steal other country's heritages and heroes and popular figures.
Please enlighten us,how did you found out Rumi is from Turkey?Did you get it all by yourself?Can you show us something 'Turkish' about him except that he died in a place that today is in Modern Turkey?
I really don't know what these people are taught in schools.

Rumi was Iranian?

Wasn't he Tajikistani? or was that place part of Iran then.

He was persian no doubt.
In Rumi's time,Afghanistan and Tajikistan were all part of Iran,there was nothing called Tajikistan or Afghanistan.So it's a mistake that only because his birthplace today is in Afghanistan and T,jikistan,we call him an Afghan or a Tajik.Before anything,he is Iranian (I don't mean the Iranian as is defined today).
On a side note,Iran does not only consist of Persians.Iranians or Iranic people are a diverse and large group living in today's Tajikistan,Uzbekistan,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran,Turkey,Azerbaijan,Iraq and Syria.Persians are only a sub-group of them.

Hmm lets see, the official language of that empire was Persian. Also lets run down all of that Empires capital cities shall we?
Neyshapour, Iran. Rey, Iran. Esfahan, Iran. Hamadan, Iran.

The only thing Turkish about that empire was our paid mercenary soldiers. They fought and got killed so we didn't have to. :lol:

:rofl::rofl: Ask a drunk historian or person knows about history if they say seljuk was persian then every historian will hang themselves for your funny words . :rofl::rofl: Alparslan was persian ?? :rofl: My cousins name is Alparslan , sounds very persian ey? You guys must be so ashamed of your history , you have 2 things , 1. 2billion years ago fantasies about some persian empires with weird names , and stealing other peoples history . Seljuk was persian , ( look at the names tugrul and alparslan funny ey) , ottoman was persian , turkey is persian , azerbaycan is persian , kenya is persian soon , brazil is persian . Sorry but i see a poor country today , and a capital that was 3rd worst city in the world.

I didn't know you guys also steal other country's heritages and heroes and popular figures.
Please enlighten us,how did you found out Rumi is from Turkey?Did you get it all by yourself?Can you show us something 'Turkish' about him except that he died in a place that today is in Modern Turkey?
I really don't know what these people are taught in schools.

In Rumi's time,Afghanistan and Tajikistan were all part of Iran,there was nothing called Tajikistan or Afghanistan.So it's a mistake that only because his birthplace today is in Afghanistan and T,jikistan,we call him an Afghan or a Tajik.Before anything,he is Iranian (I don't mean the Iranian as is defined today).
On a side note,Iran does not only consist of Persians.Iranians or Iranic people are a diverse and large group living in today's Tajikistan,Uzbekistan,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran,Turkey,Azerbaijan,Iraq and Syria.Persians are only a sub-group of them.

Who is you guys?

Era did you forget to check is flag?

btw , even Pahlevan admitted about Safevid and Shah ismail that hes AzeriTurk , so your admits are even there aswell . Just saying.

Who is you guys?

btw , even Pahlevan admitted about Safevid and Shah ismail that hes AzeriTurk , so your admits are even there aswell . Just saying.
Ottoman-Turk,I think you are drunk right now,no one talked about Shah Ismael,I was talking about Molana (Rumi).
Don't turn this thread to another troll fest,you certainly don't like to lose another fake id.There was a misunderstanding about Rumi and I simply answered it,now you better get out of here before you are banned.

Ottoman-Turk,I think you are drunk right now,no one talked about Shah Ismael,I was talking about Molana (Rumi).
Don't turn this thread to another troll fest,you certainly don't like to lose another fake id.There was a misunderstanding about Rumi and I simply answered it,now you better get out of here before you are banned.

Ok , but just check the peoples flag before you comment .

Ok , but just check the peoples flag before you comment .
Yes I checked before you say it,he is Pakistani.
You shouldn't necessarily be from Turkey to steal Popular figures of another country.
When I say he stole,I meant stole one country's great poet,not for his own country though.
Anyway,let's just cut it here.

:rofl::rofl: Ask a drunk historian or person knows about history if they say seljuk was persian then every historian will hang themselves for your funny words . :rofl::rofl: Alparslan was persian ?? :rofl: My cousins name is Alparslan , sounds very persian ey? You guys must be so ashamed of your history , you have 2 things , 1. 2billion years ago fantasies about some persian empires with weird names , and stealing other peoples history . Seljuk was persian , ( look at the names tugrul and alparslan funny ey) , ottoman was persian , turkey is persian , azerbaycan is persian , kenya is persian soon , brazil is persian . Sorry but i see a poor country today , and a capital that was 3rd worst city in the world.

Who is you guys?

hey let me repeat my question....name one + thing turkey(mongolia) has done to the world?

Back
Top Bottom