What's new

Iran: Syrian intervention 'will be defeated'

My dear brother its you not me who blindly support iranians and blindly abuse Arabs in every related and not related threads and yet you dare to call me a sectarianist...yo r blindly supporting the killing of syrians bcz they are arabs and is done iran backed B'assad...just wow at your ignorance

Forget Iran and Arabs. One thing you and I can and will agree is that Israel and AIPAC infected regime of America is killing Muslims from Libya to Pakistan. They do not check which sect Muslim is when they kill them, their soldiers pi$$ on the dead, their people burn our Koran etc

Please explain why Pakistani leaders or Arab leaders or an Muslim leader should then ally with them??

No Mate! It were Iranian Backed Bahrainis who killed Pakistani Security personals at there. and same Iranis openly supported Massacre that were done by Assad forces in Syria.

Pakistanis in that position are there for economic reasons not cos they support Sauds or Iranians. If they put themselves on one side of the divide for money they know the risk. They are not there as official reps of Pakistan

No Mate! It were Iranian Backed Bahrainis who killed Pakistani Security personals at there. and same Iranis openly supported Massacre that were done by Assad forces in Syria.

Do not forget tomorrow Americans/Indians can use people in Pakistan to confront security services. When sec services are confronted what do you expect them top do when they are attacked

LOL. How did they?
They are unarmed, even today after one year of unsuccessful revolution they are unarmed and no one, including Iran, has talked about arming them. Unlike the Syrian so called protestors that are armed foreign-backed rebels killing innocent Syrian soldiers and civilians.

LOL. How did they?
They are unarmed, even today after one year of unsuccessful revolution they are unarmed and no one, including Iran, has talked about arming them. Unlike the Syrian so called protestors that are armed foreign-backed rebels killing innocent Syrian soldiers and civilians.

Yes explain this point. Why do Syrian protesters have arms but Bahrain do not. It would be very easy for Iran to supply rpg's etc but they have not

LOL. How did they?
MANAMA:
A Pakistani man was brutally murdered by protestors in Bahrain, while four others were wounded in a separate attack on Sunday, reported the Express 24/7.

Thirty-year-old Abdul Malik was on his way to buy food when he was fatally attacked Sunday evening in Manama. The Pakistani embassy in Bahrain has confirmed his death. Pakistanis living in Manama claim Malik was killed by protestors.

In a separate incident, four Pakistanis sustained stab wounds after confrontation with an armed youth in Naim. The Pakistani community in Bahrain has demanded protection following these incidents of violence.

Pakistani murdered by protesters in Manama – The Express Tribune
Hope You get your answer, Pakistani Media is neutral in such cases to highlight when it comes to who kills whom? Trust me mate iran is also involved in exporting terrorism. Those Pakistanis were killed Cuz they were Sunnis not becoz they were Pakistanis.

Yes explain this point. Why do Syrian protesters have arms but Bahrain do not. It would be very easy for Iran to supply rpg's etc but they have not
Why don't you answer Aryan? Why thousands of unarmed protesters were killed brutally in Syria by Assad loyals, and when it comes to defending itself then you and me both believes that we should armed ourselves to defend ourselves.

Hope You get your answer, Pakistani Media is neutral in such cases to highlight when it comes to who kills whom? Trust me mate iran is also involved in exporting terrorism. Those Pakistanis were killed Cuz they were Sunnis not becoz they were Pakistanis.

I don't consider Pakistani media as not neutral in Bahrain's case, maybe you do.Unconfirmed death reports don't count, random cases don't count as well, even if we accept this news as valid, Bahraini protestors are unarmed, so it's very impossible that they have shot him down or something. Moreover, there was no comment if it was sectarian.
And next time please write Iran with a capital I.

Do not forget tomorrow Americans/Indians can use people in Pakistan to confront security services. When sec services are confronted what do you expect them top do when they are attacked
If its only india and U.S ,then its another case ,But If its Iran or others then wat do you think, Wat should we do? If Iran just defend itselfs then we support them, but If they Try power politics game in whole region then its our duty to protect ourselves.

I don't consider Pakistani media as not neutral in Bahrain's case, maybe you do.Unconfirmed death reports don't count, random cases don't count as well, even if we accept this news as valid, Bahraini protestors are unarmed, so it's very impossible that they have shot him down or something. Moreover, there was no comment if it was sectarian.
And next time please write Iran with a capital I.
Damn! So take it
Pakistanis being beaten/killed in Bahrain
Bahraini protesters aren't Saints , I don't want any feedback in sectarian matter from you.. Just wants you to accept the reality.

Damn! So take it
Bahraini protesters aren't Saints , I don't want any feedback in sectarian matter from you.. Just wants you to accept the reality.

OK, I accept the reality, now do you want to accept the reality? The reality is some of your fellow Pakistanis have helped the kingdom to kill around 50 Bahrainis in their country for money, they are mercenaries, unwanted guests, you shouldn't expect hospitality from Bahrainis for people who receive money to come there, beat and torture them and kill them.

And it's very impossible that they're killing Pakistanis. Maybe one or two incidents happened, which again is very unlikely in my opinion, but it's not like they've started killing you guys. The GCC troops and Pakistani/Indian mercenaries are well-equipped and armed, the protestors are unarmed, the best 'arm' that Bahraini protestors could find is possibly a kitchen knife.

They were private mercenaries that must have known what they were doing and the risks they were taking. You have to differentiate the acts of private individuals from the state.

Why don't you answer Aryan? Why thousands of unarmed protesters were killed brutally in Syria by Assad loyals, and when it comes to defending itself then you and me both believes that we should armed ourselves to defend ourselves.

Go read the many Syrian threads I have responded. There is no evidence to support one view or the other other than propaganda from all sides

If its only india and U.S ,then its another case ,But If its Iran or others then wat do you think, Wat should we do? If Iran just defend itselfs then we support them, but If they Try power politics game in whole region then its our duty to protect ourselves.

Why do you ignore earlier posts. It would appear you think the clock started ticking on this thread when you came on. In particular:

Its a bit strange seeing a pakistani member like chauvunist falling for the GCC-NATO line that the war on syria is some sort of freedom movement.Even a person with a basic understanding of recent history can see straight through what is taking place in syria.Hezbollah has to have its supply line from iran through syria cut off by isreal before it can attack Hezbollah again,otherwise it will defeated as it was in 2010.This weakening or total defeat of Hezbollah will make make certain that iran can not use Hezbollah as threat against any attack on its nuclear programme.
The GCC gain from going along with this plan by getting "islamist" govt into power that go along with there version of a right wing islamic state controlled to a large extent by the mullahs that the GCC have been backing from the start.
And the climax should be a sunni-shia war that does the job for israel.

It just looks like the other day that president saddam hussein became just plain saddam and now we see the same process in the media with president Bashar al-Assad being called Assad and the syrian army being labelled a militia.

The lion's den :rofl:

You have the blood of innocent Bahrainis on your hands, we don't have the blood of any people on our hands, we didn't send Iranian troops to Syria to kill the people, neither did we send mercenaries to there. Also, Saudi Arabia and the US/NATO not only are walking with innocents blood on their hands, they are living by innocent people's blood price, your country has tried to benefit the most from the crisis in Iraq like an opportunist.

The only sectarian people out there are Wahhabists. We don't denounce Sunnis as Kuffars, Wahhabists denounce Shia people as Kuffars. We haven't killed more than 10,000 Hazaras in Afghanistan in a matter of days just for being Shia, Saudi backed Taliban did. We haven't cut women's breasts in Afghanistan for not wearing burqa, Saudi backed Taliban did. We aren't sending terrorists to kill people in Iraq, terrorist supporting Saudi Arabia is doing that.
You're the source of terror around the world, you've given a bad reputation to Muslims around the world, you're famous for exporting of extremist ideas, the depth of bad reputation is so much that even an Arab name could get you deplaned these days. Our reputation around the world, and in the region, is much better than Saudi Arabia in all fields. So please don't accuse us of things that your country is famous for.

you are still talking off topic. non of what you have said is relevant to what we are discussing.

@topic> Assad regime has no more legitimacy over Syria and Iran is contributing in the mass killing of the innocent people. Iran has along history with using sectarianism as a tool in the region, we have seen in it in bahrain and now in syria. Now the time has come for the Syrian people to defend themselves after Assad and his thugs have killed around twenty thousands Syrian. Assad now has two options. bring him to justice which I doubt or hang him in the center of Damascus which I'm sure of. the blood of the syrian people should be paid back by both iranian regime and Assad regime.

OK, I accept the reality, now do you want to accept the reality? The reality is some of your fellow Pakistanis have helped the kingdom to kill around 50 Bahrainis in their country for money, they are mercenaries, unwanted guests, you shouldn't expect hospitality from Bahrainis for people who receive money to come there, beat and torture them and kill them.
They were local labours, not trained militia mate, They were just doing their job thats wat a security force of any nation do. they weren't specially called from Pakistan to Kill bahrainis, it were local administrators who had hired them. Aiming and stabing Security officers, if those security personnals were armed then why hadn't they protected theirselves? They were not there with Tanks and Heavy metallic military machinary, their ambition wasn't to raid locals like wat Al-assad has done. You are comparing them with brutual al-assad which i don't think as a sane comparision.

Damn! So take it

Considering Pakistani mercenaries have been killing, murdering and torturing Bahrainis for the last few years I’m not surprised. Look at the anger in our country over a foreign American security contractor killing 2 of our countrymen. In their country Pakistani security contractors have killed and injured hundreds.

The private contractor are there for petrol dollars. The only solution to this dangerous problem is Pakistani government should formally inform the Bahraini people that these are private individuals not supported by official Pakistani policy. In this way the remaining civil workers of pakistani nationality will feel safe.

Back
Top Bottom