What's new

Iran Successfully Tests Simorgh SLV

BREAKING

Translation: National Imam Khomeini launch centre officially inaugurated with test launch of Simorgh SLV.

This news is very very hot, less than 20 minutes ago. This thread will be updated as more info is revealed.

Considering the denial of advanced sciences and technologies to Iran since 1979 this a HUGE MASSIVE achievement and testament to the superior intelligence of the Persian peoples. Iran has overcome and achieved the impossible. No wonder the israelis & Saudis are scared and fear you guys. We Pakistanis could learn a lot from you. Iran is one nation I want Pakistan to be like.

:disagree: Isolated Pakistan? How about Malaysia except their corrupt PM?

If isolation means becoming self sufficient in high tech advanced technologies and sciences then the answer is a resounding YES.

Some countries are prominent in foreign relations and are both close to the West and Russia. Yet 100s of millions of their own people are the most impoverished, deformed and wretched people on planet earth. What good are foreign relations then? Power, scientific/technological supremacy, and world class living conditions for your people are EVERYTHING. All else is meaningless.

If isolation means becoming self sufficient in high tech advanced technologies and sciences then the answer is a resounding YES.

Some countries are prominent in foreign relations and are both close to the West and Russia. Yet 100s of millions of their own people are the most impoverished, deformed and wretched people on planet earth. What good are foreign relations then? Power, scientific/technological supremacy, and world class living conditions for your people are EVERYTHING. All else is meaningless.

Iran is neither scientifically advance country nor it have world class living standard, it seems you are too much in Press TV and official Iranian propaganda, anyways i dont want Pakistan to be Iran, you can have your opinion. dont want to ruin this thread.

If isolation guaranteed advancement then everyone would be isolated. Its the exception that proves the rule.

Iran is neither scientifically advance country nor it have world class living standard, it seems you are too much in Press TV and official Iranian propaganda, anyways i dont want Pakistan to be Iran, you can have your opinion. dont want to ruin this thread.

I've been to Iran in 2012. The living standard in Tehran is very high. Iran is developed and is more like a Mediterranean country then a Middle Eastern or Asian one. Iran has a very Italian, Turkish and Greek feel about it minus the religious aspect. The Iranians are also a very beautiful race of people. This successful SLV launch is testament to Iranian scientific and technological prowess despite denial of advanced sciences and technologies for nearly 40 years. Iran and Turkey are 2 nations that I want Pakistan to emulate. We potentially can. Our future and destiny lies with China, Turkey and Iran. It lies nowhere else.

congrats to our engineers and missile builder guys for all of their previous works too :pakistan: <== Iran flag

تا گوساله گاو شود ، دل صاحبش آب شود

True. There was some very very blurry cellphone footage last year of a conference with a projector showing a Simorgh launch.

This one? but I think it wasn't fired from Imam Khomain space center and I think this launch was merely done to open this center.
2016_4.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom