What's new

Iran sports thread

i'm so proud of our boys . even if they win 3-1 , we'll reach semi finals as the 1st in our group .

iran is the best asian team in volleyball , basketball , football , futsal , wrestling , weightlifting , .....

and we have one of the low populations in asia .

we're good :D

I've never been interested in watching volleyball but now I have to just to support our guys.
So US is playing Australia live now? Can someone post a link where I can see that?
How long does a volleyball game last on average? Also, when will Iran play her next game?

I've never been interested in watching volleyball but now I have to just to support our guys.
So US is playing Australia live now? Can someone post a link where I can see that?
How long does a volleyball game last on average? Also, when will Iran play her next game?
Too long. It's boring until they reach set point.

I think they're 2-3 hour affairs. **** that lol

I don't know anything about volleyball, but knowing the Americans, they'll all probably be 7 foot giants. Hopefully the boys can get to the final. That would be something.

Too long. It's boring until they reach set point.

I think they're 2-3 hour affairs. **** that lol

I don't know anything about volleyball, but knowing the Americans, they'll all probably be 7 foot giants. Hopefully the boys can get to the final. That would be something.

2-3 hours!!!! damn!
The important thing is for them to play very quickly I suppose. Other than that, I have no idea lol.

Our basketball boys are in the semis of the Asia Cup. If I'm not wrong, the Asia Cup is different from the Asian Cup when it comes to basketball.

They've been doing horrible this year. They lost to China in the group stages and have been behind in most of their games before coming back and winning them. No convincing wins at all.
They made it to the final

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom