What's new

Iran sports thread

thread turned funny .
by the way there is no law banning women from Stadiums . its just some individuals personal idea of how things must run.
and as these games have great advertisement value ,I'm sure those individuals will be enlightened before the next round of matches .
There are two possibilities:

1) There is a law

2) There is no law, but no woman has been allowed to enter any stadium in over 3 decades.

Either case, akhoonds are cretins and you're an akhoond apologist.

Instead of trying to defend the mullahs, criticize the laws. But being a foot soldier of the great leaders, you do the exact opposite.

well second part of the post answer your question , and well I'm still waiting .
Is it so hard to find the so mentioned law ?

and honestly I don't feel like to enter a name-calling competition so don't try the red part I'm older than the age to fell for this
Then you show me the law which says women can enter to stadiums.
Are we here playing stupid word games? Are you blind, or this much stupid?

Nope, you were supposed to show me the law which says they can enter stadiums. BTW, these are a few who have been smuggled into the stadium. You cannot fool me. even discussing about such obvious thing is useless. If it was not banned, Ahmadinejad would not ask for removing the women's ban in going to stadiums. You can only fool apologizer idiots like yourself.
well let me tell you something unlike some places else we don't have laws that allow us do something , we have laws that prohibit us from doing something and if there is no law which ban us from doing that then we are allowed to do that . and by the way we are good smugglers but not such a good smuggler that even create women only section in the Azadi 100000 people stadium for football match.

and Ahmadinejad asked for many nonsense and also half of those photos are from AP and BBC . and more importantly I'm still waiting for yo to show me the law that ban women from entering the stadium .

What exactly are you afraid of here? I visit Persianfootball.com quite frequently. It's the most active English speaking Iranian forum on the internet. This news popped up right after the game was finished and I posted it here.

It's not my fault that you live in a society where conformity and acceptance are so inbred into you that you'd rather not face reality in order to be happy for half an hour.

According to you everybody is against it. If that's the case then how come only me, RMI and Militant Atheist post such news? I've never seen you guys post anything about the realities of Iran.

What I posted is 100% related to the topic. Are we not discussing the FIVB World League? That's what my post was about.

abii, unlike those other two scums who are spreading bad Image of our Iran for 24/7, I do have a good image of you yet.I am sure you love Iran the most, just like us,and thats admirable.

But unfortunately you have chosen the wrong place and wrong way to critisize.PDF is not the right place to critisize the internal affairs of Iran and her governing system.

yesterday Iranian team qualified to semi final of the world league comptetions and deserves some BIG thanks to them.I think now its the good time to thank Iranian ministry of sport for this achievment.come on,we are almost the best country in Asia when it comes to sport.we should all appreciate this for sure.

Iran is the basketball champion of asia once again !
Goddamn we are good !:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Iran is the symbol of asian sport
Man,Iran is great.
Even though China and Kazakhstan managed to won more gold olympic medals , Iran tops the sport ranking of Asia , I would say.

I mean all China and Kazakhstan managed to do was winning low-key and infamous individual games while Iran is the best in sports like volleyball,basketball and football which are much more popular.

Last edited:
@haman10

You should understand that they were tired from last match, just like Brazil in last night. The schedules for these matches suck actually. They should leave at least one day between matches so all teams can rest. Anyway, only the fact that they are among 4 best teams is enough for this year, we shouldn't bash them now that they lost. True fans don't do this. They have played great till now. Hopefully next year, they'll be even better.

PS: only post in English in this thread.

The US wasn't that good to win to be honest .

I think Russia , Brazil and even Poland had better teams .

We didn't play well tonight but it doesn't change the fact that our team did a great job in it's second presence in World League .

Iranians can't play sports ! :whistle:

I remember I asked @haman10 & @Serpentine to box & this is what they ended up doing :

super-lightweights_500_copyright.jpg

The team played very pleasing this year, I gotta admit that, but no offence, we need to change the coaching stuff.
This Kovac guy is not a mach for this team, IMO he worth less than 0.1 Velasco.
Just look at his time breaks, or the players circulation, he has made the great Velasco's team into a fixed 6 players team, where the substitutes are not in the same form as Velasco made them to be.
I hope the federation change him for a more professional coach.

Sadly, Mohammad Mousavi got injured so it will be even more difficult for us tomorrow. I still hope we will grab a bronze medal though

Back
Top Bottom