Bs2L634CQAE7S9P.jpg

Bs1sLXqIQAAsOO3.jpg:large

Bs1d974IMAA7Swj.jpg:large

Bs1G2l3CEAAYnQB.jpg:large

source:Iran Volleyball (Iranvolleyball) on Twitter

Bs1mS_hIYAAngOh.jpg

Source:

Last edited:
Iran - Philippines (it's from akhoond tv so lots of interruptions in the broadcast due to censorship). If someone has a civilized source please post.

Fayede nadare baziro didan. Har 1 deyeghe 6 bar mikhan sansoor konan. Sar dard gereftam. Just watch the highlights.

Last edited:
Iran's future participation in the World League depends on participation of women in the stadium. Without it, starting from 2015, Iran will be banned. We were almost banned this year. Got lucky.

Akhoonds need to get their disgusting faces out of their 6th century koons and join the rest of humanity. Bunch of apes.

Iran's future participation in the World League depends on participation of women in the stadium. Without it, starting from 2015, Iran will be banned. We were almost banned this year. Got lucky.

Akhoonds need to get their disgusting faces out of their 6th century koons and join the rest of humanity. Bunch of apes.
yani emkan nadare to asab mellato kharab nakoni ?

een yek rooz khoshhalim , nazar dobare ye chizi bet begam hardo gand bere to asabemoon .

farzandam :D

stop your hatred :|

Bebin yekam sho'ur dashte bash dige....
Fekr nakonam inja kasi (be qeyr az yek nafar) az rah nadadane zana be estadium razi bashe vali bayad befahmi ke inja ye topice varzeshi va ma alan hame khoshhalim

Pas chill the phuck out please

Bebin yekam sho'ur dashte bash dige....
Fekr nakonam inja kasi (be qeyr az yek nafar) az rah nadadane zana be estadium razi bashe vali bayad befahmi ke inja ye topice varzeshi va ma alan hame khoshhalim

Pas chill the phuck out please
What exactly are you afraid of here? I visit Persianfootball.com quite frequently. It's the most active English speaking Iranian forum on the internet. This news popped up right after the game was finished and I posted it here.

It's not my fault that you live in a society where conformity and acceptance are so inbred into you that you'd rather not face reality in order to be happy for half an hour.

According to you everybody is against it. If that's the case then how come only me, RMI and Militant Atheist post such news? I've never seen you guys post anything about the realities of Iran.

What I posted is 100% related to the topic. Are we not discussing the FIVB World League? That's what my post was about.

@haman10

Same goes for you. And hatred to such *** backward laws are normal. It's your reaction that's abnormal. Only human society left on the planet where women are still considered slaves of men (even in Saudi, laws are starting to change for god's sake). That's despicable.

In any case, I just posted the news. Do with it as you please, but don't try to shut people up b/c you don't have the stomach to learn about reality.

Why are you hostile ?

I don't support such laws as they are further than stupid but insulting is not the solution .
At least Haman and Kollang had an opinion of their own. You never seem to have a voice of your own.

I'm used to a culture where conformity and acceptance of what is wrong and morally corrupt is considered wrong. You obviously don't think the same way I do, so don't try to hush me. You're annoyed that I used colorful language against the people you supposedly are against? My colorful language is at least my voice and my opinion. At least I speak my mind. You're a mindless drone with his head down and his tail between his legs and you're too scared to even say boo.

Iran is about the get banned from the World League over a draconian 6th century backward law that limits the movement of women for the sole reason that they don't have a dick between their legs. You don't say anything about that, but you're angry that I used colorful language.You're what's wrong with Iran today, not the mullahs. The mullahs are nothing without millions like you.

At least Haman and Kollang had an opinion of their own. You never seem to have a voice of your own.

I'm used to a culture where conformity and acceptance of what is wrong and morally corrupt is considered wrong. You obviously don't think the same way I do, so don't try to hush me. You're annoyed that I used colorful language against the people you supposedly are against? My colorful language is at least my voice and my opinion. At least I speak my mind. You're a mindless drone with his head down and his tail between his legs and you're too scared to even say boo.

Iran is about the get banned from the World League over a draconian 6th century backward law that limits the movement of women for the sole reason that they don't have a dick between their legs. You don't say anything about that, but you're angry that I used colorful language.You're what's wrong with Iran today, not the mullahs. The mullahs are nothing without millions like you.
Actually I do support banning of Iran from any international games if they continue abusing women rights in going to stadiums. For Pete's sakes, we are living in the 21st century.
BTW, in general, I don't understand the stupids who go to stadiums without women. Are they kinda stupid gays or some morons who think that Iranian players(except for volleyball maybe) are playing such amazing games?

Actually I do support banning of Iran from any international games if they continue abusing women rights in going to stadiums. For Pete's sakes, we are living in the 21st century.
BTW, in general, I don't understand the stupids who go to stadiums without women. Are they kinda stupid gays or some morons who think that Iranian players(except for volleyball maybe) are playing such amazing games?

Any other country and I would be calling for a complete boycott and a wholesale ban on participation of every single sporting representative of the country across every sport. My last remaining connection to Iran is the sport scene so I guess there's something in me that doesn't want to see that happen.

But you're right. I don't even understand why FIFA, for example, hasn't banned Iran yet. Not allowing women in the sport is a direct violation of their law that forbids the interference of government with the nation's football scene. Not allowing a certain race or gender from entering official FIFA games is a direct violation of their laws.

So , what do you expect me to say ?!!!

I said this : I don't support such laws as they are further than stupid but insulting is not the solution .

I'm sure neither of us can do better although some people might insult which I don't know come from where .

Typical playing victim of apologizers ...
It's very clear, you deserve what you have gotten (sanctions, social problems, ...) because not only you don't give a feedback to the regime about their stupidities, you are also pushing the country more into the deep valley by your apologizing.

what are you talking about ?!!

apologizing ?!!

Insulting mullahs and their supporters is not the solution , they are part of our country and people and such behaviors will only bring more fight and same reaction in answer .

Things will change here as the time goes and that's the only possible way right now . Let the damn time to change things like it has done in the last 10 years .

Last edited:
thread turned funny .
by the way there is no law banning women from Stadiums . its just some individuals personal idea of how things must run.
and as these games have great advertisement value ,I'm sure those individuals will be enlightened before the next round of matches .

Back
Top Bottom