What's new

Iran sports thread

first : we did not defend alright like previous games cuz we needed to win and not a draw/tie.so we evacuated defense posts.
second : bosnia had nothing to lose so they were free to do anything and play much easier.

by the way i still think carlos and team melli did their best specially in front of argentina . so i'm proud of them. andranik ghoochannejad dejagar and.... ;)

Last edited:
first : we did not defend alright like previous games cuz we needed to win and not a draw.so we evacuated defense posts.
second : bosnia had nothing to lose so they were free to do anything and play much easier.

by the way i still think carlos and our team melli did their best specially in front of argentina . so i'm proud of all of them. andranik haghighi ghoochannejad dejagar and.... ;)

baba ridan ba oun bazi kardaneshoun. mesle chi chasbide boudan va defaa' mikardan. oun goal e avval va sevvom ham ke kheyli zaaye' khordan. Ageh rahmati darvaaze boud, haddeaghal in goal haye ridemoun ra nemikhordan

baba ridan ba oun bazi kardaneshoun. mesle chi chasbide boudan va defaa' mikardan. oun goal e avval va sevvom ham ke kheyli zaaye' khordan. Ageh rahmati darvaaze boud, haddeaghal in goal haye ridemoun ra nemikhordan
gole 3vomo kojay delemoon bezarim hanooz 30 saniye nashode bood .. kolan hes mikonam bad az goli ke messi deyghe 91 zad roohiashoono bakhtan yejoorayi. albate yechize digam ke bod be abohavay baroonio dam karde adat nadaran bachehay iran nafas keshidano vaghean sakht mikone.

gole 3vomo kojay delemoon bezarim hanooz 30 saniye nashode bood .. kolan hes mikonam bad az goli ke messi deyghe 91 zad roohiashoono bakhtan yejoorayi. albate yechize digam ke bod be abohavay baroonio dam karde adat nadaran bachehay iran nafas keshidano vaghean sakht mikone.

Bosnia ye bisharaf nazaasht 2 daghighe toul bekesheh, zert zadan tou goal dobaareh. :disagree:

Well done to the Iranian team. They played great games, specifically the game against Argentina.... Insha'Allah we will see Iran again in the next world cup along with Syria :partay:

2014 FIFA World Cup™ - Statistics - FIFA.com

FIFA_zps4940d6c6.png

Iran best defending team in the world cup!!!

Last edited:
A little disappointing last game, but I knew Bosnia was going to the hardest game. Even if they were out of the Word Cup before match started, they wanted to salvage some pride.
Not only is Bosnia a skillful team that can pass and distribute the ball very well, but its also a physical team. It has top quality players in top European teams.

But overall, I admire Iran's effort and fighting spirit.

@al-Hasani

I saw you talking about our national team in other threads and I think you should post your point of view here so Iranian members can at least respond to you.
That's the purpose of this thread after all.

edit:

So he keeps bashing our Team Melli in non related threads but stay quiet here. What a coward.

@ResurgentIran : Did you see his comments?

--------------------------------

32 creatively dressed World Cup fans who will make your day | GlobalPost

lol

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

I saw you talking about our national team in other threads and I think you should post your point of view here so Iranian members can at least respond to you.
That's the purpose of this thread after all.

edit:

So he keeps bashing our Team Melli in non related threads but stay quiet here. What a coward.

@ResurgentIran : Did you see his comments?

--------------------------------

32 creatively dressed World Cup fans who will make your day | GlobalPost

lol

Nah, didnt see his comments. What did he say? lol

All I know is that whilst Saudi Arabia was sitting home watching World Cup from TV and loosing to teams like Moldavia 4-0 in friendly match, Iran went head to head against the best and gave a good challenge.
After Iran-Argentina match our defence has been dubbed one of the best of the tournament.
Didnt quite hold up in 3rd match, but we knew we had to take risks plus I also think the team was fatigued after that monstruous performance against Argentina.

All I know is that whilst Saudi Arabia was sitting home watching World Cup from TV and loosing to teams like Moldavia 4-0 in friendly match, Iran went head to head against the best and gave a good challenge.
After Iran-Argentina match our defence has been dubbed one of the best of the tournament.
Didnt quite hold up in 3rd match, but we knew we had to take risks plus I also think the team was fatigued after that monstruous performance against Argentina.

agar ma un gole mofto jeli Argentina nemikhordim vaziatemun kheyli jeloye bosni behtar bud.

Saudi 0 Germany 8 in 2002: The worst result of WC history by a team.

Iran 0 Germany 2 in 1998

Thread got deleted. In short he said that we play stone age football and he was cheering Bosnia because they disqualified us.
Fact is that Team Melli is actually more capable than his national team and he is probably butthurt because of that.
Never mind, we know the truth and we know what Saudis are capable of these days: loosing to teams like Trinidad and Tobago or as you said Moldavia

:lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what? Iran beats Poland in FIVB world league (3-1)
:cheers:

Damn, we are almost qualified for the World League finals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what? Iran beats Poland in FIVB world league (3-1)
:cheers:

Damn, we are almost qualified for the World League finals.
for that we need to win another match

I saw first two matches of Iran. Against Argentina and Nigeria. Not a football expert or fan but what I observed is, the defending part of the team is good. They did not concede much goals, even to Argentina. But the passing of the ball was not good. Lot of them could not send the ball correctly to the intended player. Even lowest ranking Australia was better in passing the ball. Any particular reason Asian teams Iran, Japan, South Korea though have craze for football can not give good performances in this WC.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom