What's new

Iran sports thread

Iran played extremely well against Argentina. i didn't expect Iran would play such a magnificent game against such a famed team . i feel really sorry for Iran not winning the match or at least there were big possibility of a draw which would also a big result for Iran . In my opinion Iran were might get few penalty or free kick but the referee seems little bit biased toward Argentina. anyway this match was one of the best match i enjoyed most in this world cup , congratulation to Iran.

ISIL declares Messi to be their Emir in South America and congratulates him for beating Iran:

134327_416.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha:

:rofl:

Filmaye khareji ro ke tv Iran pakhsh mikone nadidi .... kargardanesh ham filmo nemishnase .... :omghaha:

Chejoori in wahabiyaye aghab oftade in hame saal davom ovordan? Vaghean ashke adam dar miyad.

"اينقدر كه تو سانسور و سركوب مهارت دارند اگه تو مديريت و كشوردارى داشتند الان ايران بهترين كشور تو كل كهكشان راه شيرى بود ولى افسوس..."

Iran defeats Italy in FIVB Volleyball World League.

Iran saw off Italy with a four-set (25-22, 25-19, 19-25, 25-20) victory in the FIVB Volleyball World League Pool A match in Tehran's Azadi Hall on Sunday afternoon.

Iran defeats Italy in FIVB Volleyball World League

Afarin, Afarin, Afarin!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory::victory::victory::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Italy's Volleyball Coach: Iranians Are Now World Class

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Italy coach Mauro Berutto lamented his side’s performance as they went down to hosts Iran on Sunday.

Italy coach Mauro Berutto said “The doors of the Italian league are open for Iranian players and they are quite capable of playing in Italy, whenever they wish."

"Iran is one of the best teams in the world, and I am happy that my team played better with good services, and they improved their performance from the last match. My men played different, however, I regret I could not win the game," Berutto added.

Iran continued their superb form in this year’s FIVB Volleyball World League as they sealed a second successive win over Italy this weekend with a 3-1, (25-22, 25-19, 19-25, 25-20) victory in Tehran.

The win sees the hosts reduce the gap on their European rivals and puts them in real contention for a place in the next phase of the tournament. For Italy it is a fourth loss in a row following two defeats to Poland last weekend.

Tasnim News Agency - Italy's Volleyball Coach: Iranians Are Now World Class

FIVB Volleyball World League 2014

Last edited:
Israeli and Iranian supporters cheering for Iran in their BIH game :)

Bq_X5LACEAAldjC.jpg

Isn't that cute?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom