What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Thats a world class player for you. His team played like crap against Iran but he still made the difference.

Oh my angry friend i agree with you no doubt Iran played well but Messi is a game changer
And there is no chance for Argentina to go for finals

Oh my angry friend i agree with you no doubt Iran played well but Messi is a game changer
And there is no chance for Argentina to go for finals
Angry against dirty zionist who spout crap from their mouth yes.

Argentinas attack is world class... Di Maria, Higuain,Messi,Aguero... thats just exceptionally good. With a bit of motivation Argentina can reach the final all the way.

1512432_581130505337924_8015388880972757755_n.jpg

10417771_1080522635321285_2613361656334199723_n.jpg

Point is, the defence strategy employed by defensive teams are effective, sometimes it gives results and sometimes not and in the case of Iran it almost gave a result against one of the worlds best.
Also After 2 games Iran is still in the tournament with chance to qualify while the likes of Spain and England are eliminated.

Now, where is PIssrael ? watching the world cup from home ?
Point is that Iran showed ugliest football out of 32 teams so far and neither achieved any results. Very mediocre Bosnia played better vs Argentina.

The only reason Iran went to WC is Asian handicap (especially today 32 team system). In Europe, South America or even Africa Iran would not have a chance.

Point is that Iran showed ugliest football out of 32 teams so far and neither achieved any results. Very mediocre Bosnia played better vs Argentina.

The only reason Iran went to WC is Asian handicap (especially today 32 team system). In Europe, South America or even Africa Iran would not have a chance.

Point is we had a powerful defensive display against the worlds best, where as Pissrael would recieve 10 goals up its rear end if it faced Argentina.

You watched the world cup from home because you failed to beat shitty teams like Lithuania or Latvia while Iran topped the group with South Korea and dirty Arab grassrol football teams (which have support of corrupt AFC)

Now continue watching the cup from home as the 6 milion dead pigs are doing from their grave.

Point is we had a powerful defensive display against the worlds best, where as Pissrael would recieve 10 goals up its rear end if it faced Argentina.
Point that you dont have any arguments thats why u swear like a girl and talk about woulda coulda shoulda.

You watched the world cup from home because you failed to beat shitty teams like Lithuania or Latvia while Iran topped the group with South Korea and dirty Arab grassrol football teams (which have support of corrupt AFC)

34.1403432732.png

We scored 3rd after Russia and Portugal. And Portugal which scored 2nd had to defeat Sweden in order to pass. While in Asia the strongest team u can ever meet is South Korea.

Thats how hard in Europe.
Now continue watching the cup from home as the 6 milion dead pigs are doing from their grave.
If ur mom performed muta with a Jew for free bread that not the reason to hate all Jews and swear like a girl.

Yes, you descendants of 6 milion dead pigs finished 3th behind Russia and Portugal thats why you holocaust survivors are not allowed to play in the world cup.

We as group winners with Japan above south korea and other asian teams in the final round thus earning right to represent Asia and gone all the way to play a very good defensive game against the worlds best.

You descendants of 6 milion dead pigs havent the right to play in the world cup, thats the point.

And also, you pigs are the sons of German soldiers, dont talk about such stuff hehe. Maybe your grandmother gangbanged with 30 German soldier at once.

Yes, you descendants of 6 milion dead pigs finished 3th behind Russia and Portugal thats why you holocaust survivors are not allowed to play in the world cup.

We as group winners with Japan above south korea and other asian teams in the final round thus earning right to represent Asia and gone all the way to play a very good defensive game against the worlds best.

You descendants of 6 milion dead pigs havent the right to play in the world cup, thats the point.

And also, you pigs are the sons of German soldiers, dont talk about such stuff hehe. Maybe your grandmother gangbanged with 30 German soldier at once.
Dont be sad, I know its not easy to buy bread for u there.

Dont be sad, I know its not easy to buy bread for u there.
Dont be traumatized dude, i know its painful to know that you might be direct child/grandson of a German soldier :( But dont give up, YOU ARE A PROUD ZIONIST GYPSY

You can clearly see that he hit the ball first:

So no need to whine.

Better lose 3-0 in beautiful game than play boring defence and lose 0-1. Iran shows the most boring football out of 32 teams. Thats fact.

Argentina is not in best shape at all. They barely won Bosnia.

Look how Ghana played vs. much stronger Germany

Lol, I love how you can't hide your hate towards Iran even in a football tournament. grow up please, football is just an entertainment, not a means to pursue political desperation.

You can clearly see that he hit the ball first:

So no need to whine.

Hitting the ball does not mean it wasn't a penalty ( which did not happen though ) . Dejagah had the ball and if he wasn't hit it could be a very dangerous chance .

Look at Dejagah feet ,

PiercingScratchyBobcat.gif

Better lose 3-0 in beautiful game than play boring defence and lose 0-1. Iran shows the most boring football out of 32 teams. Thats fact.

Argentina is not in best shape at all. They barely won Bosnia.

Iran played both beautifully and wisely . This is what you'll hear from everywhere except your media which is not unusual .

Argentina is Argentina , No matter how they play . They have dozens of expensive stars and that's enough .

Look how Ghana played vs. much stronger Germany

Comparing Ghana with Iran ?!!!

Seriously ?

These 2 countries have nothing in common in soccer .

Last edited:
Lol, I love how you can't hide your hate towards Iran even in a football tournament. grow up please, football is just an entertainment, not a means to pursue political desperation.
I just replied on "injustice".

There can be two kinds of injustice:

1) Unjust judgement. Nope, the judgement was correct:

2) Team played better through entire game but lost. Again not the Iranian case. Iran played boring defensive football in both games and got what it deserved.

Argentina did not play well either, but still they were better than Iran.

@500 hope you are aware that when he hit the ball it was in effective and he did manage to only send the ball less than a meter in front of him so then he hit the player and stopped his advance . the fact that he hit the player to stop him continue move forward was the reason for a penalty and as he was alone with the keeper more than that a red card.

Point that you dont have any arguments thats why u swear like a girl and talk about woulda coulda shoulda.

34.1403432732.png

We scored 3rd after Russia and Portugal. And Portugal which scored 2nd had to defeat Sweden in order to pass. While in Asia the strongest team u can ever meet is South Korea.

Thats how hard in Europe.

If ur mom performed muta with a Jew for free bread that not the reason to hate all Jews and swear like a girl.

Thats how hard it is in Europe?....lol
Watching that table it looks like it was a real CAKEWALK for Russia and Portugal to dominate that group of minnows (including israel, who will never see the light of day in a world tournament).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom