What's new

Iran sends monkey to space in 2012

Inshallah. :D I envy your optimism.

Dont worry. Chicks in IDF are not for fighting. They are only in administrative and supporting roles.

supporting !!! what kind of ? :devil:

and i think pakistanis are for drones;)..dont try to troll..next time i will get hell out of you.

iranians are even ready to give oil in half price and even in rupees:laugh:
and they are not like pakistanis to get monkey rather than food:lol:

Hiiiim

oil in half price

if you give us more monkeys ... why not ! :D

and i think pakistanis are for drones;)..dont try to troll..next time i will get hell out of you.

iranians are even ready to give oil in half price and even in rupees:laugh:
and they are not like pakistanis to get monkey rather than food:lol:

It is you pathetic person who started to troll and disrespect Iranians and their president. As I said, Indians are only good to be tested on. Remember Union Carbide? What did you do about that? Zilch. About drones, I must say we are not Indians. When necessary our "boys" fight them as well. You read the news right? NATO causalities in Afghanistan. And you never threaten me again. You are Pakistani territory. I will tear you apart.

Now more Indians are going to be sacrificed. Some one has to pay for all that oil. Union Carbide again. What did Indians do? They were just happy, they were tested on, by their masters. Good monkeys they are.

tear me apart...:laugh:

lick my a^^:rofl: and pakistanis are for drone testing and your general self supply them bombs which burst your a$$ in pieces:laugh:

no doubt,whole muslims are testing ground for western nations..:lol:

and you dont know about the union carbide incident..so go educate urself.

@topic,

iran is just laughter stock.Tomorrow they will say some thing else..:laugh:

atleast get experience in satellite launching completely then go for monkey ..sorry ahmednijad mission:laugh:

Oh, no, it is Indians who are testing grounds for all things in the world from forced sterilization programs with all the kits imported from Russia to Union Carbide to drug testing and all the nine yards of it. Even terrorists choose India as their testing ground. Remember Kasab? What did you do about that? You are still feeding him and keeping him happy and fat. Every one first tests on an Indian. Even the terrorists. India is a laugh stock of the world. A nation where more than 650 million people still do not have access to toilets. A nation where caste system is still alive and thriving. Start learning about the monkeys my friend. It is never too late.

tear me apart...:laugh:

lick my a^^:rofl: and pakistanis are for drone testing and your general self supply them bombs which burst your a$$ in pieces:laugh:

no doubt,whole muslims are testing ground for western nations..:lol:

and you dont know about the union carbide incident..so go educate urself.

@topic,

iran is just laughter stock.Tomorrow they will say some thing else..:laugh:

atleast get experience in satellite launching completely then go for monkey ..sorry ahmednijad mission:laugh:

Oh, no, it is Indians who are testing grounds for all things in the world from forced sterilization programs with all the kits imported from Russia to Union Carbide to drug testing and all the nine yards of it. Even terrorists choose India as their testing ground. Remember Kasab? What did you do about that? You are still feeding him and keeping him happy and fat. Every one first tests on an Indian. Even the terrorists. India is a laugh stock of the world. A nation where more than 650 million people still do not have access to toilets. A nation where caste system is still alive and thriving. Start learning about the monkeys my friend. It is never too late.

iran is just laughter stock.

According to who? Indians?

Iran/Persia is one of the oldest and most powerful civilizations on Earth.

And modern Iran has achieved things that most other countries in the developing world could only dream of. The current thread topic being just one of them.

In all this discussion, i'm wondering how come ISRO hasn't considered launch of biological payloads so far, before focusing on manned missions.

Is biological payload(like monkey) even necessary these days?

Wasn't the whole point of sending monkeys and dogs up in space was to find out if it would be possible to survive in the space. Since they didn't want to risk the lives of human beings they used animals.

Now that it has been established that human can very well survive in space, I see no point of this?

Let Iran waste his Resources , He is So double minded lolx

At least we have resourceful to waste, normal humans don't see arabistan as a country, you're just a desert..filled with sand and oil which belongs to the west.

also when people refer to countries they sometimes use "she". how come you use "he"?
is using "she" banned in saudi?

Is biological payload(like monkey) even necessary these days?

Wasn't the whole point of sending monkeys and dogs up in space was to find out if it would be possible to survive in the space. Since they didn't want to risk the lives of human beings they used animals.

Now that it has been established that human can very well survive in space, I see no point of this?

The other reason is to test the life-support systems inside the capsule.

Theory being that if a monkey/dog survives, then the same capsule will allow a human being to
survive.

Glad to hear that Persia is progressing well in space technologies. I have no doubt they will be one of the first 10 countries to send humans to moon after US, Russia, China, Japan & India.
I'm really happy that a Shia country is leading the scientific advancement in the Muslim world. Iran is truly the leading muslim country in terms scientific and military development, way ahead of even Pakistan and Turkey.
Pakistan has fallen way behind country's even like North Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Nigeria etc... in space technology. Even their only communication satellite Paksat-1R is financed, built and launched by China. On the other hand Iran and North Korea are launching their own satellites and Iran is even planning on manned space missions.

Congrats iran on space capabilities, but poor monkey will die....

Back
Top Bottom