What's new

Iran sends 185 tons of weapons to Yemen

Yeah ok...I will also casually note that Shia in Pakistan are Pakistani,not Irani...But i may get confused after Reading many (Not all) Pakistani Shia's Anti Pakistan and Pro Iran sentiments.

Pakistan is our country. Shias are protectors of Pakistan and one of the most potent force. they have responded to killings thru peaceful demos and are trying to protect the country from terrorists.

we all know the conspiracies by the government and our rivals against the shias but havn't responded for the sake of our country. [Surat al Asr : meaing patience is the key to success]

Errr.... We sunnis too are slaughtered and bombed by the same Terrorists who Slaughter and bomb Shia. So how are we different in Suffering from Pakistani Shia?

enemy do not differ between Sunni and shia and kill both. you can see what is happening in our country and iraq, syria, afghanistan.

it is foolish shia and sunni who differ among themselves.

But you must think from where these terrorists are coming from and who is sending them.

why our cities are filled up with terrorists. after >35 years First time military acting against terrorists and we must support it.

Errr.... We sunnis too are slaughtered and bombed by the same Terrorists who Slaughter and bomb Shia. So how are we different in Suffering from Pakistani Shia?
Please keep your anti shia rants to yourself. Shias are as patriotic as the rest of us. Supporting Iran on some things is a personal vendetta. I support Irans foreign policy while I dislike the type of mullah governance there. And I am not a shia. Stop questioning the loyalty of our shia brothers. We are one nation and 20-30% of our population is shia, larger than iran or any other country.

So I believe we have a duty to promote Islamic shia interests because we have their largest concentration. Lets stop being racists and giving air to typical American biases which are keen to divide Pakistan and Iran.

yeah i read that... but @B@KH like ppl provide them proof to say that...
Dude, on another thread the members were calling Pakistani Shias, fifth column and spies. This is the Takfiri mindset that is destroying you.

At any rate, if Saudis are that brave, they can roll in to Yemen and see what will happen to them. The last time, they did on their own, things did not turn well for them. Their only hope was for Turkish, or Egyptian or Pakistani military to do their dirty job for them. All refused to be part of it.

Who happened to be half Tjiks, Uzbeks, armed and protected in Afghanistan, from where Iran hire militants.

No, they are mostly your own people.

yeah i read that... but @B@KH like ppl provide them proof to say that...

Good. What you think matters not. Pakistan military is only killing Sunni extremists. Says alot. Doesn't it?

This is what matters.

At any rate, if Saudis are that brave, they can roll in to Yemen and see what will happen to them. The last time, they did on their own, things did not turn well for them. Their only hope was for Turkish, or Egyptian or Pakistani military to do their dirty job for them. All refused to be part of it.

No, they are mostly your own people.

Good. What you think matters not. Pakistan military is only killing Sunni extremists. Says alot. Doesn't it?

This is what matters.
They are Khawarijs not Sunnis... Sunni like me have no problem with any other sect caste or creed..

After 10 pages I have not seen any tangible proof that shores the posted news up, just some jobless people going around blabbering about Iran.

there is no Shia/Sunni problem in Pakistan. Our people need peace and dignity.
You're definitely right. There is little such thing as a Shia/Sunni mentality in Pakistan. It's the entitled attitude of the Saudis and Iranians who think we're just another battleground for their Sunni-Shia wars and have imported these alien beliefs.

Yemen borders Saudi not Iran :lol: soon you will see many dead Saudis... civil war coming to you Syria-style :lol:

Make your move Wahabi :lol:

Yeh but it wont be instigated from inside... civil war in Saudi will be instigated from outside with help of people inside.

a civil war in KSA ? :lol: and many dead Saudis ? :o:

Ok. Wait for it and don't leave your seat Rafidi .:laugh:

We'll see from where the civil war will start ...:rolleyes:

Saud gave saddam 20-30 billion dollars in the 80s.
Iran should give the houthis massive amount of heavy weapons. Houthis are needed to protect Yemen from salafism.

Last edited:
I have question guys? are seeing a new Yemen a Yemen held and controlled by its people not proxies.

I hope to see Yemenis live in peace and prosperity may God help them to achieve all of that.

Yemenis are one of the poorest nations they don't deserve been in a war for so long.

You're definitely right. There is little such thing as a Shia/Sunni mentality in Pakistan. It's the entitled attitude of the Saudis and Iranians who think we're just another battleground for their Sunni-Shia wars and have imported these alien beliefs.

what is happening in libya ? what is happening in egypt ?

there is no Iran there and no shias there.

lol. you are sleepy. due to habit just drag shia and iran without knowing anything.

a civil war in KSA ? :lol: and many dead Saudis ? :o:

Ok. Wait for it and don't leave your seat Rafidi .:laugh:

We'll see from where the civil war will start ...:rolleyes:

saudi is fallen and trapped in its own Net.
better take as much as militaries on rent for rainy days ahead.

the houthi takeover was quite tense and constrained, perfectly calculated to make it peaceful. They sent out delegations to russia, china, iran to improve their country because being an american puppet like KSA brought no benefits.Now now expect a crushing houthi response and you can thank ISIS and those that aligned to them.

Yeh but it wont be instigated from inside... civil war in Saudi will be instigated from outside with help of people inside.

Keep dreaming Parsi... Civil war in Iran is more expected than in KSA

Seems like Iran is investing more money in terrorism than in their own people in their own country. They will come to a cold awakening but it will be too late. They willpay for the sectarian violence, terrorism and mayhem they created.

100% true

Back
Top Bottom