What's new

Iran sends 185 tons of weapons to Yemen

And how many tons has Saudia and USA sent to the other side?
The US can't account for 500 tons ...Why does the US has that many guns in Yemen? and how do you do you loose that quantity?

Latest report : Shia rebels capture airbase used by Americans for drone attacks. March towards Aden.

this is part of western nato project and there are hundreds of such web sites and such garbage is fodder for the wahabi infested pakistanis too.

Haha yes, any information which doesn't co-exist with your Iranian propaganda is fake and a tool used by Wahabis and Salafists. Typical Iranian finger pointing mentality.

Rest qaddafi is enemy of shias and there is no point of backstabbing and shias are happy with the end of qaddafi who is the kidnapper of the Shiite leader Imam Musa sadr.

Oh, this is great. Some of your Iranian brothers spend their time praising Gaddafi and Libya which fought evil Salafists, and here you are justifying Iranian backstabbing.

The one who bombed and pay the bill is saudi to remove their enemy qaddafi. you forget bombing by nato and payments by saudi. even today they bomb libya and keep turmoil.

And? Were the thousands of rebels running around shooting people (whom Iran obviously supported) not responsible for anything either?
Same Gadaffi that spouted anti Iran nonesense in a while... same Gadaffi that gave up its whole nuclear program and became best buddies with France,USA etc.. same Gadaffi that kidnapped Shia leader Musa Sadr... sure we would save the Gadaffi regime :)

And yet here you are, shaking a fist at Saudis for crushing the Gaddafi regime. Get your views right and come back to me. You're all jumbled up.

interesting but whose army bombed Libya and who paid for that ?wasn't the answer the same as the answer in Iraq scenario

So you value a permanent force of rebels who always make sure the region is unstable over the bombing of Libya?

Why does Iran love killing people with proxies so much?

So you value a permanent force of rebels who always make sure the region is unstable over the bombing of Libya?

what houtis want is an end to the corruption in Yemen not a rebel force to destabilize the region and before they advance toward Aden they gave far more enough time to the rest of groups to reach an agreement with each other. when some group tried to destabilize Yemen and some even tried to Balkanize it then they reached to the conclusion that sometimes a doctor had to use knife to cure the patient . also look at the groups that are with them you see the army also support them look at how fast they advanced does not it tell you that the people rather welcome them than Al-qaeda or the corrupt government .

don't forget the Houtis are not new to Yemen they are people of Yemen who knew and feel the problems there , this fighting unlike what some people who want to imply is not a sectarian movement it's a revolution of the peoples who had just enough and can't take it anymore .
it had nothing to do with Iran or KSA or UAE or USA , people of Yemen are just tired of what happening there .

Why does Iran love killing people with proxies so much?
you knew it's just fun , once one Chinese dude called Sun Tsu said the best war is the war that others fight for you .
hope the answer satisfied you , now go and made safe passage for Daesh and Alqaeda to reinforce them. and don't forget some donation for them

what houtis want is an end to the corruption in Yemen not a rebel force to destabilize the region and before they advance toward Aden they gave far more enough time to the rest of groups to reach an agreement with each other. when some group tried to destabilize Yemen and some even tried to Balkanize it then they reached to the conclusion that sometimes a doctor had to use knife to cure the patient . also look at the groups that are with them you see the army also support them look at how fast they advanced does not it tell you that the people rather welcome them than Al-qaeda or the corrupt government .

You know, I'd take your words honestly if it weren't for the fact that Iran and the regimes it support have brutally cracked down on their own opposition groups and pretended they were something they really aren't. Just look at what you have to say about the Arab Spring. Nothing to do with thousands of people discontent over their rulers, but simply a Saudi-created revolt to remove any opposition rulers. Don't sugarcoat the own rebels your country supports when you actively despise others, OK? You come out as complete hypocrite.

you knew it's just fun , once one Chinese dude called Sun Tsu said the best war is the war that others fight for you .
hope the answer satisfied you , now go and made safe passage for Daesh and Alqaeda to reinforce them. and don't forget some donation for them

Quite cowardly though, no? I guess that's what Iranians are like. They even sent kids to be suicide bombers during the Iran/Iraq war.

Then they have the cheek to tell people how peaceful they are and that they have never invaded anyone for 200 years. :lol:

Of course you instigated the war with Iraq, just like you instigate wars all over the middle east.

Now it's Yemen's turn.

And yet here you are, shaking a fist at Saudis for crushing the Gaddafi regime. Get your views right and come back to me. You're all jumbled up.
What are you talking about ? Are you again confused Mr.Wahabi ?

What are you talking about ? Are you again confused Mr.Wahabi ?

I'm the confused one? That's hilarious. Aren't you the one shaking a fist at the Saudis for defeating Gaddafi while also shaking a fist at Gaddafi for hating Shias?

I'm the confused one? That's hilarious. Aren't you the one shaking a fist at the Saudis for defeating Gaddafi while also shaking a fist at Gaddafi for hating Shias?
Saudis did defeat Gadaffi or French fighter jets :lol: ? Put down your Saudi stronk!!! glasses and see the reality :lol:

Saudis did defeat Gadaffi or French fighter jets

Does it matter who did the deed? In the end, it was the Saudis who were adept enough to politically maneuver and get the West to support them in Libya, right? That's what your saying, right?
Put down your Saudi stronk!!! glasses and see the reality :lol:

Not wearing any Saudi stronk glasses. You yourself blame Saudi Arabia for what happened in Libya. So who is really responsible if it's not Saudi Arabia? France? Then why are you spending half your time whining and moaning on about Saudis in Libya?

Does it matter who did the deed? In the end, it was the Saudis who were adept enough to politically maneuver and get the West to support them in Libya, right? That's what your saying, right?

Not wearing any Saudi stronk glasses. You yourself blame Saudi Arabia for what happened in Libya. So who is really responsible if it's not Saudi Arabia? France? Then why are you spending half your time whining and moaning on about Saudis in Libya?
Without NATO backed airpower their puppet soldiers wouldnt last a minute against Gadaffi regime... remember that first tanks were starting to roll into Benghazi when suddenly NATO jets (France at front) started to bomb the regime positions. Without their support Gadaffis regime would still be around.

I blamed Saudi for their role in Libya ? lol, are you again confused. Show me the quote where i said that.

Without NATO backed airpower their puppet soldiers wouldnt last a minute against Gadaffi regime... remember that first tanks were starting to roll into Benghazi when suddenly NATO jets (France at front) started to bomb the regime positions. Without their support Gadaffis regime would still be around.
Doesn't matter, the ends justify the means. Doesn't matter what NATO was doing, Gaddafi was crushed.
Oh and what about the rebels Iran supported? Were those too weak to defeat Gaddafi's regime too? And if they were, why did Iran even bother supporting them?

I blamed Saudi for their role in Libya ? lol, are you again confused. Show me the quote where i said that.
Might have been another one of the Iranian shills whining here. Apologies if it wasn't you.

Doesn't matter, the ends justify the means. Doesn't matter what NATO was doing, Gaddafi was crushed.
Oh and what about the rebels Iran supported? Were those too weak to defeat Gaddafi's regime too? And if they were, why did Iran even bother supporting them?
What the hell are you talking about ? Which rebel group has Iran supported, bring a source to backup your claim.Support can be vocal and financial too, you know ? Not necessarily with arms,troops etc
Might have been another one of the Iranian shills whining here. Apologies if it wasn't you.
Can you please look at who you quote before typing anything ? You look confused.

What the hell are you talking about ? Which rebel group has Iran supported, bring a source to backup your claim.Support can be vocal and financial too, you know ? Not necessarily with arms,troops etc

Check previous pages. I've provided a link which I hope you don't declare Western propaganda upon reading. Unfortunately, given the level of delusion among Iranian members in this forum, I'd guess that I will be dismissed as a CIA propagandist who is promoting distorted Western lies.
Also, does it matter what type of support? Saudi Arabia doesn't provide military support or arms or troops, yet here we are calling them out for their financial support for rebels in the Middle East.

Can you please look at who you quote before typing anything ? You look confused.

It's just that you shills say the same things over and over again that you probably have the same opinions too. Your compatriots also have this delusion that Saudi Arabians are responsible for every single conflict in the Middle East, I just assumed that you'd also think the same thing. Not a crime or anything. Try providing different views if you don't like being generalized. Shift away from the crowd of whining mullahs, got it?

Back
Top Bottom