What's new

Iran seized two Greek tankers in response of seizure of iranian tanker by USA + Greece.

My dear Greek friend

You know better than most that energy is being sold from russia to practically every European country. This bs you wrote re changing of flags and Russian crew and cargo transfer...its drama. You play a pirate you pay the price
That's what happened. The same ship was flying a Russian flag and had a crew of 19 Russians. Read the article.

Passport is piece of paper you know :)
Lets be blunt, your opinion is dscredited as you do not "fit" in "legit" loudspeaker, meaning guy is racists or at least mentally trapped in stereotypes.
Lol LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!! The guy who hates all Orthodox,because of Serbs!

Ok, i know you are poor small country and need to bow you head because evil turks, heard that line before.
At the end buddy forget sailing into persian gulf, it is 2 tankers less already.
I believe you are personally frustrated with this situation.
Why would I be frustrated? I don't own any ships.

3496499.jpg

That's what happened. The same ship was flying a Russian flag and had a crew of 19 Russians. Read the article.

Lol LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!! The guy who hates all Orthodox,because of Serbs!

Why would I be frustrated? I don't own any ships.
I have read articles where planes brought down building 7 without ever being hit by anything. I have read reports of wmd in Iraq. I have read many things and now realise there is a lot of bs out there to feed the stupid masses. Inflame them and keep then fighting each other

It's interesting that every Iranian here,who has been supportive of me or agreed with my posts or generally has been relatively pro-Greek on many subjects,has turned against us in the blink of an eye over an incident concerning a ship that has more to do with Russia and the war in Ukraine,rather than Iran.

Unbelievable! So quick to turn hostile! 🤔

Look who's here to mock.

Its alot more then an incident involving a ship for Iran. For Iranians, it really REALLY strikes a raw nerve... for many different reasons.

First its completely illegal. there is nothing legal about stealing cargo off foreign ship. it is piracy. Period. Regardless of how many guns or influence the US has. If your country acts like a pirate, to please their masters, then they deserve all the hate and ridicule coming their way....

Secondly its based off a notion that "american sanctions" have some sort of international authority? It is literally me coming up to you, and saying "Hey you know that property your holding for that fellow, him and I are actually enemies, and we dont like them very much. give us their property to steal. so we can teach em a lesson, and put pressure on them to get on their knees infront of me"

This is why its soo unfuriating for Iranians. Not only is it theft, its absolute disrespect. It shows that greece is a pathetic vassal that has 0 value to its relations with Iran. South Korea pulled the same move. And the US has a habit of Trying to steal Iranian property in this manner.

Turkey is also a NATO country, I guarantee you with 110% certainty, that the turks would have told the americans to go pound sand if they made a similar request. There are levels of puppethood. Greece just showed itself to be in the lowest teir.

I personally (and alot of Iranians im certain) lost alot of respect for Greece (and south korea) for their pathetic cowardice/dishonest behaviour

Its alot more then an incident involving a ship for Iran. For Iranians, it really REALLY strikes a raw nerve... for many different reasons.

First its completely illegal. there is nothing legal about stealing cargo off foreign ship. it is piracy. Period. Regardless of how many guns or influence the US has. If your country acts like a pirate, to please their masters, then they deserve all the hate and ridicule coming their way....

Secondly its based off a notion that "american sanctions" have some sort of international authority? It is literally me coming up to you, and saying "Hey you know that property your holding for that fellow, him and I are actually enemies, and we dont like them very much. give us their property to steal. so we can teach em a lesson, and put pressure on them to get on their knees infront of me"

This is why its soo unfuriating for Iranians. Not only is it theft, its absolute disrespect. It shows that greece is a pathetic vassal that has 0 value to its relations with Iran. South Korea pulled the same move. And the US has a habit of Trying to steal Iranian property in this manner.

Turkey is also a NATO country, I guarantee you with 110% certainty, that the turks would have told the americans to go pound sand if they made a similar request. There are levels of puppethood. Greece just showed itself to be in the lowest teir.

I personally (and alot of Iranians im certain) lost alot of respect for Greece (and south korea) for their pathetic cowardice/dishonest behaviour
What do you want me to do,call the Prime Minister and tell him to release the ship?

For me,this showed how quickly Iranians can change their mind and feelings without waiting a bit for the situation to clear up.

What do you want me to do,call the Prime Minister and tell him to release the ship?

For me,this showed how quickly Iranians can change their mind and feelings without waiting a bit for the situation to clear up.

Next time your walking down the street with a friend. Just randomly punch him in the face out of nowhere. And when he gets understanbly upset, angry, and retaliates in some way.

Use the same " I cant believe your so fragile, that you let a single incident change your mind about me, without giving me time to clear up the situation about the reasons why i had to punch you in the face..... You see, there is this big strong bully, who told me to, just please accept it, and dont be so emotional"

What the South Koreans did? Can you share a link?

Last edited:
Next time your walking down the street with a friend. Just randomly punch him in the face out of nowhere. And when he gets understanbly upset, angry, and retaliates in some way.

Use the same " I cant believe your so fragile, that you let a single incident change your mind about me, without giving me time to clear up the situation about the reasons why i had to punch you in the face..... You see, there is this big strong bully, who told me to, just please accept it, and dont be so emotional"
It's not the same. You know there was something suspicious about this ship. As for the Americans taking the oil,that's their doing.

Do not divert topic with ad hominem, it is better to start negotiation with Iran and ask them humbly to resolve this disgracefull act by the your rogue state.
No,when you're being a jerk,like always,you'll be called out. Because you're a fanatic anti-Russian and heavily pro-American and just because Greece is involved in this,you took a 180⁰ turn just to troll.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom