What's new

Iran seized two Greek tankers in response of seizure of iranian tanker by USA + Greece.

Iran should seize some American oil tankers. They are the real perpetrators.
Destination of one of tankers was US, nonetheless, it was Greece which has seized our ship and delivered the oil to Americans.

Destination of one of tankers was US, nonetheless, it was Greece which has seized our ship and delivered the oil to Americans.

No doubt but I was alluding to the fact it's the US that's behind this. Greek government was a mere pawn. Get some American tankers and transfer the oil and sell it.

Last edited:
According to US officials, the Greek tanker turned off its tracking devices when it was near Iranian territorial waters.

Civilian ships cannot shut down their tracking systems without an emergency.

Briefly, the US official throws the ball into Greece's court here.

The best thing Greece can do is to formally apologize to Iran and stop calling it a piracy. (There are very harsh statements in the domestic press) When the Iranian state understands the details of the situation, it will probably show a reasonable approach.

The best thing Greece can do is to formally apologize to Iran

giphy.gif

Opa!

:lol:

go sell it to erdogan, make sure he takes a picture of the tanker with him on it and send to greece facebook.

No doubt but I was alluding to the fact it's the US that's behind this. Greek government was mere pawn. Get some American tankers and tranfer the oil and sell it.
Legally speaking, the only culprit is Greece, Americans don't enforce their laws in international waters, but it's Greece which has decided to enforce US laws in its territory.

We will answer the US hostility in proper manner.

No doubt but I was alluding to the fact it's the US that's behind this. Greek government was a mere pawn. Get some American tankers and transfer the oil and sell it.

Their Naval base, what little there is of it, will quickly become a smoldering inferno, as will other pre-targeted military and nuclear sites by USA

Greece says it is a Russian oil tanker. If Russia detains two Greek tankers. I think Greece will understand.
It had Iranian flag, and Iran has confirmed the ownership. furthermore, American themselves have admitted that they have seized the Iranian oil through Greece. so certainly no doubt on the ownership.

But they need some excuse to release it anyway. :lol:

Greece says it is a Russian oil tanker. If Russia detains two Greek tankers. I think Greece will understand.
At the request of Greece, the ban on the transportation of Russian oil by EU tankers was removed from the 6th package of sanctions. Currently, Greek tankers carry 65% of Russian oil shipped by sea.

This is the EU's embargo mentality. Just don't disturb them.

No,when you're being a jerk,like always,you'll be called out. Because you're a fanatic anti-Russian and heavily pro-American and just because Greece is involved in this,you took a 180⁰ turn just to troll.
listen, only jerk here is you defending undefendable actions of your criminal state autorities in poor manner.

listen, only jerk here is you defending undefendable actions of your criminal state autorities in poor manner.
My criminal State? 😂 You're looking for every chance to insult Serbia,Greece and Russia. You come like the shark who smells blood.

Back
Top Bottom