What's new

Iran seized two Greek tankers in response of seizure of iranian tanker by USA + Greece.

Wrong!

These beggar Greeks do not pay even 1 euro in tax. All they know is to borrow from Germany and cry and not pay and borrow again and cry again and not pay again etc etc.

This vicious cycle will continue until the sucker German taxpayers wake up.
I thought you were a serious person.

I have a friend in Germany who said as much: Greeks across all social classes refuse to pay taxes, a practice that stems from civil disobedience against the turks but now has become national tradition.

I have a friend in Germany who said as much: Greeks across all social classes refuse to pay taxes, a practice that stems from civil disobedience against the turks but now has become national tradition.
That's bullshit. There is tax evasion at different levels by different people,but the big money were lost by the super-rich and the politicians. The politicians squandered billions and billions with their friends and families. Especially during the PASOK governments from the 90's to 2004. That era was full of corruption. Of course,German companies were involved too.

I'm still a serious person, my friend.

Okay, the part they don't pay taxes is a bit (a bit, not more!) of an exaggeration, but I'm very serious about the "borrowing, crying/pitying and never paying back" cycle.

This is what all Greek governments have been doing since the country's founding.

They think everyone owes something to the Greeks, they have such a strange mindset.

Last edited:
We have enough manpower and can get resources from allied or friendly nations if needed, what we lack is competence.

Outside of China, who would directly support Pakistan? And China isn’t energy independent, so you would need energy from a friendly nation.

How reliable will Saudi Arabia be under US pressure? Especially when they remember that Pakistan didn’t send troops to Yemen when MBS asked for support?

Iran would likely still sell to Pakistan if no one else did.

We have enough manpower and can get resources from allied or friendly nations if needed, what we lack is competence.

We need a smaller & more sustainable population. Relying on others for resources is a joke.

Outside of China, who would directly support Pakistan? And China isn’t energy independent, so you would need energy from a friendly nation.

How reliable will Saudi Arabia be under US pressure? Especially when they remember that Pakistan didn’t send troops to Yemen when MBS asked for support?

Iran would likely still sell to Pakistan if no one else did.
Who told us to yield space for Indians to take over ME countries. Instead of just exporting cheap unskilled labor and laundering money, we should have also focused on skilled labor as well as long term business ventures/partnerships.

Who told us to yield space for Indians to take over ME countries. Instead of just exporting cheap unskilled labor and laundering money, we should have also focused on skilled labor as well as long term business ventures/partnerships.

Didnt answer my question. But to answer yours, it is the fault of so called “brotherly” Arab nations like shiekdoms and Saudi Arabia that put importing cheap labor ahead of expanding ties with fellow ME/Islamic countries such as their ally Pakistan. But that is neither here nor there. Pakistan like Iran has made mistakes in relation to the management of its economy and development of certain sectors.

I am wondering how Pakistan plans to confront India in the long run. It can rely on nukes to protect its territorial integrity to a large degree, but that’s all nukes are good for.

To me it seems India and Pakistan are destined to play this Rivalry for the foreseeable future.

Didnt answer my question. But to answer yours, it is the fault of so called “brotherly” Arab nations like shiekdoms and Saudi Arabia that put importing cheap labor ahead of expanding ties with fellow ME/Islamic countries such as their ally Pakistan. But that is neither here nor there. Pakistan like Iran has made mistakes in relation to the management of its economy and development of certain sectors.

I am wondering how Pakistan plans to confront India in the long run. It can rely on nukes to protect its territorial integrity to a large degree, but that’s all nukes are good for.

To me it seems India and Pakistan are destined to play this Rivalry for the foreseeable future.
No plans to confront India in the future, establishment has already accepted India's hegemony in the region on behalf of their colonial masters.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom