What's new

Iran seized two Greek tankers in response of seizure of iranian tanker by USA + Greece.

Its not directed by americans. We are EU members. Its in our own interest to block terror regimes.

EU has sanctions on Iran and rightfully so. Your ships are banned from our waters.
Nope i dont scream. I give a shit about constantinople. I care more about Alexandria.

And im proud that it was us who destroyed Ottoman Empire from within. Our sucessfull fight for freedom was breaking ottomans up. They lost entire SE Europe then, later followed by their collapse.

How is Persepolis doing btw?

If another iranian ship will enter our waters its confiscated. We are european. Here rules law, not oriental despotism

Under what eu "laws" exactly would it be confiscated?.
Once again you come off sounding like your typical western imperialist type,ie when we in the west do it,its perfectly okay,but if anyone dares to do the same thing to us then that is a CRIME!!!!!
You know,because obviously theres one law for the west and another for the "oriental despots".
I mean thats one of the benefits of the western "rules based system",right?

This is what is so truly baffling to me about these incidents of [no doubt us ordered] eu piracy against iranian vessels.A quick glance at a map would show that far more western shipping would have to pass thru iranian controlled waters,than iranian shipping would pass thru western controlled waters,so there is absolutely nothing for the west to gain by initiating a campaign of piracy as part of its overall strategy of economic warfare against the iri,indeed the west would likely wind up the loser,as in this situation with the greeks losing 2 vessels to irans one.

Then why oil was confiscated by the United States? EU sanctions are good only for EU members we also have sanctions on pirates, their activities are banned in our region ...
One of the rumors,was that the ship was taking oil to a designated terrorist organisation or at least somewhere under embargo. According to some agreement,the Hellenic Navy and Coast Guard HAD to act,after being notified about it. As for what the real story is behind it,I don't know. But it seems that Iran too either doesn't know or doesn't say.

What is known,is that suddenly the ship changed name and flag. And that eventually the Americans trasported all the oil to a ship they hired.

One of the rumors,was that the ship was taking oil to a designated terrorist organisation or at least somewhere under embargo. According to some agreement,the Hellenic Navy and Coast Guard HAD to act,after being notified about it. As for what the real story is behind it,I don't know. But it seems that Iran too either doesn't know or doesn't say.

What is known,is that suddenly the ship changed name and flag. And that eventually the Americans trasported all the oil to a ship they hired.
who has given EU or USA such a right to tag people, organization or countries as terrorist? for me England , USA and some EU countries are biggest terrorists on this planet.

You're a very polite man so out of respect for you, I won't say anything harsh to you. It's a pity your countrymen don't follow your example.
Look,just ignore Apollon. You may have noticed I've had some big disagreements on a lot of things with him in other threads.
The first day he joined the forum,he started fighting with Persians. Later he started fighting and insulting the Chinese. Then some random muslims. Ever since the war in Ukraine,he's been fanatically anti-Russian,saying Russia needs to be destroyed.
He supports a Ukrainian guy who sells jaws and skulls of dead Russian soldiers. He says it's better to have a nuclear war in Europe,than Russia winning the war in Ukraine.

who has given EU or USA such a right to tag people, organization or countries as terrorist? for me England , USA and some EU countries are biggest terrorists on this planet.

Its called international law.

Yes, actually we didn't arrest the crew as Iran did to the crews of the Greek ships.
We did not ban communication with their families and company, as the Iranians did for three days.
Greece is a paradise in terms of human rights and freedom, in contrast to Iran which is in the worst countries according several indexes.

Wordplay means nothing here. You stole the ship, you are a thief and a pirate acting at the behest of NATO without any independent foreign policy of your own. I wonder what was your government thinking? there will be $ and support while no retaliation. 2 for 1 would have become 17 for 2 very soon.

The russian ship and the company knew that there would be a problem if it entered Greek territorial waters, due to European sanctions.
So what "stupid" logic are you talking about?
So who had the stupid logic to enter European territorial waters when he knew he would have a problem?
But you can not talk about logic, when you pirated two ships in international waters.

Stupid logic is that you think that whatever policies that are implemented in your powerless country by your masters sitting in Brussels, London and Washington will be followed as it is by the rest of the countries too because you think they have become "International Laws". I got news for you ... they are not. They are biased war policies decided by one side. You act as a thief to get your own benefits from that side, you got caught red-handed.

Personally, I have understood for years that Iran is not interested in building its international relations on the basis of reciprocity, but in making enemies and those who supported it.

What a stupid lie.

Iran has great ties with Worlds two superpowers, China has just signed a 400 Billion USD deal with Iran, Russia-Iran has military interoperability and we have won the war together. EU wants our oil and gas otherwise they would not be sitting in JCPOA. Regionally, we have a crescent of countries that are friendly/allied with us and are engaged in billions of USD trade. Globally we are ranked 9th in the world in terms of R&D output (by nonself STEM citations). What have you achieved? Golden dawn and few internet nazis who are themselves called hairy Arabs by actual Europeans?

We have a GDP in trillions compared to poodle countries who act as thieves/pirates and think they will be given $ by the masters.

1640611501852-png.803732

Persian never had fun in Greece. We know we used their corpses to build a bridge.

As for Turks they had fun in Iran too. Even more than in Hellas.

Romans? Were our own people and in end we survived while Persia became...arab.

ROFL-COPTER

You lost wars to Achaemenid Arya Persians multiple times in your own region, They struck you thousands of miles away from their home. You were kicked out from entire Asia by nonother than Parthian Iranians. In fact, you became a colonized subject of the same west Asian gene again in form of the Ottomans all the while Iran again became a massive power again. The same Ottomans who enslaved you for centuries could not move an inch into our territory so like I said ... stop coming across as some master race here. History settles the Martial hierarchy and it's telling us who is who here.

We still have not found Greece on this map for centuries.

slide_2.jpg

As for Turks they had fun in Iran too. Even more than in Hellas.

Turko-Iranics are not some vastly separate ethnicity my most Arabiest looking European friend. We Oghuz Turks and Iranians have been genetically extremely closer since ancient times because we shared the entire central and west asia for thousand years and carried the Iranic Sychtian genes even before the migration into mainland Iran and Turkey. We are people with the same appearance, religion, culture, and overlapping linguistics. You have been kicked by this gene for centuries in different forms.

Wtf ... You are not Roman, they were Italians from Southwest Italy. You are trying to steal credit from Italians just like you stole the ship.

and btw Iranians and Turkish do not even have 2 % of the Arabian haplogroup J1 M267.

In fact, you became a colonized subject of the same west Asian gene again in form of the Ottomans all the while Iran again became a massive power again. The same Ottomans who enslaved you for centuries could not move an inch into our territory so like I said
Let me remind you two,that Muslims did not marry Christians and contrary to what romantic era movies like to show,Christians and Muslims didn't intermingle.

Wtf ... You are not Roman, they were Italians from Southwest Italy. You are trying to steal credit from Italians just like you stole the ship.
Actually,Rome was founded by Greeks from Asia Minor. But we're not claiming (and I hope Apollon isn't either) Italian history as Greek. However it's true that South Italy had a huge Greek presence. Also,during the Roman Empire,Greeks were treated way better than other conquered peoples and were probably almost like Romans in a way.

And what happened to Persia after the Muslim conquest?

I'm only saying this,because in your quest to piss off Apollon,you're irritating me and Akritas too.

And that's called Iranian law .. 2 for 1 ...

Iran has no laws. Its a terror regime whose corrupted leadership does what it wants. Murders its own people, sponsors terrorism and stands against civilisation.

ROFL-COPTER

You lost wars to Achaemenid Arya Persians multiple times in your own region, They struck you thousands of miles away from their home. You were kicked out from entire Asia by nonother than Parthian Iranians. In fact, you became a colonized subject of the same west Asian gene again in form of the Ottomans all the while Iran again became a massive power again. The same Ottomans who enslaved you for centuries could not move an inch into our territory so like I said ... stop coming across as some master race here. History settles the Martial hierarchy and it's telling us who is who here.

slide_2.jpg

Turko-Iranics are not some vastly separate ethnicity my most Arabiest looking European friend. We Oghuz Turks and Iranians have been genetically extremely closer since ancient times because we shared the entire central and west asia for thousand years and carried the Iranic Sychtian genes even before the migration into mainland Iran and Turkey. We are people with the same appearance, religion, culture, and overlapping linguistics. You have been kicked by this gene for centuries in different forms.

and btw Iranians and Turkish do not even have 2 % of the Arabian haplogroup J1 M267.

Italy was conquered and settled by Greeks before Rome was formed

Tell me what god do you pray too? Are you Zoroastrian? The persians we knew were Zoroastrian.

He doesn't look Arabic,I saw his photo when he posted it some months ago.
Arabs, in North Africa, looks like any European from France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, or like any Turc, Iranian, .... If you add Berber genes, they will even look like Danish people 😁

Arabs, in North Africa, looks like any European from France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, or like any Turc, Iranian, .... If you add Berber genes, they will even look like Danish people 😁
You know how many times people said I look like an Arab,Turk,Armenian,Jew and even Kurd/Persian? Although the Kurd and Persian was maybe 1 or 2 comments.

you fell madly in love with the Erdogan regime, you have changed your political stance,

Who told you this? It's genuine nonsense.

- - -

Look,just ignore Apollon. You may have noticed I've had some big disagreements on a lot of things with him in other threads.
The first day he joined the forum,he started fighting with Persians. Later he started fighting and insulting the Chinese. Then some random muslims. Ever since the war in Ukraine,he's been fanatically anti-Russian,saying Russia needs to be destroyed.
He supports a Ukrainian guy who sells jaws and skulls of dead Russian soldiers. He says it's better to have a nuclear war in Europe,than Russia winning the war in Ukraine.

User's unlikely to be Greek. For years they claimed to be Italian on online forums (not very likely either).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom