What's new

Iran seized two Greek tankers in response of seizure of iranian tanker by USA + Greece.

Iran supports global terror and also terrorize its own people. Google what they do in Evin Prison. There are mass graves.

They also take often hostages ect.

In the end our shipping lines are to blame too, why go close to terror country? Because its cheaper.
The Greek shipping companies learned their lesson, they understood what it is like to do business with an authoritarian state. Let Iran find other tankers to transport its oil, if it can, of course.

The Greek shipping companies learned their lesson, they understood what it is like to do business with an authoritarian state. Let Iran find other tankers to transport its oil, if it can, of course.
Honestly Greek made a mistake by entering in such a game directed by Americans ... as you see neither them nor NATO didn't come to your aid in Persian gulf.
Authoritarian state like the United state that violate international law, the UNSCRs and try to impose their will on people would not succeed in their sea piracy .. Americans have invaded attacked, carried military coups in our region supported dictators that used CW against us .. for sure future would judge whom is standing on righteous side of history ...
FYI Iran has got the biggest tanker fleet:

Iran's largest oil-shipping company, NITC, has reportedly "amassed the world's largest fleet of supertankers," according to The Wall Street Journal.​
The company reportedly has 42 VLCCs — or "very large crude carriers."​
"No other company in the world owns that number of VLCCs," Capt. Nasrollah Sardashti, NITC's commercial director, told The Journal.​
So we would protect our people right and property against sea piracy any where any time against any pirates ...

Honestly Greek made a mistake by entering in such a game directed by Americans ... as you see neither them nor NATO didn't come to your aid in Persian gulf.
Authoritarian state like the United state that violate international law, the UNSCRs and try to impose their will on people would not succeed in their sea piracy .. Americans have invaded attacked, carried military coups in our region supported dictators that used CW against us .. for sure future would judge whom is standing on righteous side of history ...
FYI Iran has got the biggest tanker fleet:

Iran's largest oil-shipping company, NITC, has reportedly "amassed the world's largest fleet of supertankers," according to The Wall Street Journal.​
The company reportedly has 42 VLCCs — or "very large crude carriers."​
"No other company in the world owns that number of VLCCs," Capt. Nasrollah Sardashti, NITC's commercial director, told The Journal.​
So we would protect our people right and property against sea piracy any where any time against any pirates ...

Its not directed by americans. We are EU members. Its in our own interest to block terror regimes.

EU has sanctions on Iran and rightfully so. Your ships are banned from our waters.

speaking with these guys has no value , they always understand the language of power , so we shall continue to act with power rather than talk with them ....

and for god sake both Philip and Alexander conquered the greece states first and even Alexander raze tebt to ground ... the greece asked for help from Darius III but because he wasn't from main achemanid blood line , he was busy with court problem ...

in fact Artaxerxes III was aware of Macedonia ambition and put Memnon of Rhode in charge of keeping an eye on them but his death and murderer of royal family made achamenid weak ...

Not at all. However, every hellene is still screaming about "MUH CUCKSTANTINOPLE AND MUH 400 YEARS OF OTTOMAN SLAVERY".

Nope i dont scream. I give a shit about constantinople. I care more about Alexandria.

And im proud that it was us who destroyed Ottoman Empire from within. Our sucessfull fight for freedom was breaking ottomans up. They lost entire SE Europe then, later followed by their collapse.

How is Persepolis doing btw?

Nonetheless, Greek learnt their lesson, there will be no more "court" game with Iran :lol:

If another iranian ship will enter our waters its confiscated. We are european. Here rules law, not oriental despotism

Not at all. However, every hellene is still screaming about "MUH CUCKSTANTINOPLE AND MUH 400 YEARS OF OTTOMAN SLAVERY".
Hey! You think it's funny being under Ottoman rule?

Annihilated? ROFL Iranian empire was back after Parthian Iranians defeated you lot and kicked you out of Asia, you never broke out of your colonial status again. Persians, Parthians, Romans, Turks all had their fun in your country.
For ****'s sake,don't pay attention to him. He'll tell you Persia was hardly an empire and that ancient Greeks had laser mounted horses from Ancient Egypt.

@QWECXZ Bro,can you tell me the origin of the ship and the destination?

Hey! You think it's funny being under Ottoman rule?
in that world if you had british support you would succeed. Germany japan are examples muhammed ali wasnt so lucky after kicking the ottomans back to anatolia he had the british waiting in sea

in that world if you had british support you would succeed. Germany japan are examples muhammed ali wasnt so lucky after kicking the ottomans back to anatolia he had the british waiting in sea
Muhammad Ali was a smart and ambitious man though and he succeeded.

Nope i dont scream. I give a shit about constantinople. I care more about Alexandria.

And im proud that it was us who destroyed Ottoman Empire from within. Our sucessfull fight for freedom was breaking ottomans up. They lost entire SE Europe then, later followed by their collapse.

How is Persepolis doing btw?
Yes, you do scream and all of Hellas screams with you - not least because half your brethren ended up taking the side of the ottomans and advancing their goals for four centuries consecutively.

Also, step off that high horse - the fall of the ottomans had nothing to do with you. Rather, it was a consequence of the sultan deciding to purge his Albanian pashas who were the administrative backbone of the empire.

And anyway, nothing tops off an already defeated turkish army defeating a triumphant and occupying greek one. Congratulations, macuckrios - you one-upped even the somalis in incompetence.

You tell me, how's Cyprus doing? I mean the christcuck half of it which still lives under the fear of a turkish invasion.

Last edited:
The butthurt high school nazi is foaming from his mouth in this thread, I see:omghaha:

Its not directed by americans. We are EU members. Its in our own interest to block terror regimes.

EU has sanctions on Iran and rightfully so. Your ships are banned from our waters.
Then why oil was confiscated by the United States? EU sanctions are good only for EU members we also have sanctions on pirates, their activities are banned in our region ...

Back
Top Bottom