What's new

Iran seized two Greek tankers in response of seizure of iranian tanker by USA + Greece.

We took it well. Last time we completly destroyed them.

Traditional we know how to deal with them.

Iranians were never good warriors.

Stop lying my skirted colonial subject. Persians used to own everyone stretching from modern-day India to the Balkans, you were also their defeated subject for a long time. That is for centuries. It is incredible how a tiny Aryan group from Sintashta/Andronovo (Eastern home of Indo-Europeans) achieved so much within a matter of decades of settlement in mainland Iran and their thick socio-lingual and genetic influence is alive today in some 15 countries while the same can not be said about Greeks.

main-qimg-7fdef6363779d512b5029cd6bcc38528-lq

Here is something funnier, post my kind's (Oghuz Turkic) entry to the region, you became a lackey of the same old Iranic gene again (Turkish and Azeris are around 80 % native west Asians). It becomes twice amusing because the same Ottoman that enslaved the hairy Grecos in their home could not move an inch into Iranian territory so who stands where in the martial order becomes clarified.

Sorry can't find Greece on this rather recent map

slide_2.jpg

Well they fought well in several occasions during the Iran-Iraq War. And they are the ones who trained Hizbollah.

I respect greeks, but your countryman is here to troll so accept my apologies if greek history will be caught up in the crossfire.

By more, you're implying that Pak Top Brass have balls.
Saray k saray khassi hain, only good for DHA projects.
Frankly, Pakistan's main problem is that it's generals are cowardly and incompetent plus WAY too reliant on a superpower (be it USA or PRC).

It would be borderline treason for me to say this given one of the flags I'm flying but I wish the Pakistani military undergoes serious reform and has a brass with integrity and backbone some day.

Frankly, Pakistan's main problem is that it's generals are cowardly and incompetent plus WAY too reliant on a superpower (be it USA or PRC).

It would be borderline treason for me to say this given one of the flags I'm flying but I wish the Pakistani military undergoes serious reform and has a brass with integrity and backbone some day.

Are you an Indian?

We took it well. Last time we completly destroyed them.

Traditional we know how to deal with them.

Iranians were never good warriors.

What we see here is same old and boring game.

We are good allies. Its not in our interest to cater the enemy.

Wrong. Was done according EU law which are law in Greece.
The great greek "warrior" speaketh...I'm thinking back to a very interesting conflict called the "Turkish War of Independence". Tell me, how did you end up losing a war against an already defeated enemy which somehow hastily remobilized, even though France intervened on your behalf and you were already occupying a portion of Asia Minor?

Your cocks are as tiny as the statues you've built and all this "we wuz warrior kangz" is a whole lot of hyperbole on your part. Especially considering when Mehmet took Constantinople, he did so reciting a Persian poem as he passed through it's gates (and erdogan recited the same poem when he turned the Hagia Sophia back into a mosque).

Are you an Indian?
Yes and no. It's a bit complicated and I don't wish to discuss this on an open forum.

Last edited:
You forget that initially,a Greek court had ruled the ship free to go. Later the Americans informed the authorities of the same ship and made a fuss about it by going to court. Then it was seized again and the cargo transported by Americans. Now a court ruled in favor of Iran again. And yet,all I hear is "thieves,thieves!"
Can you forget that the matter is related to Greece, use your brain and commun sens and accept that the regime managing this situation just fucked up?

The court initially gave a right decision, under political pressure, changed its decision, then under another political pressure returned to the initial decision.

The regime is a puppet and the judiciary system is a joke .

As simple as that.

Greece deserve better than that ✌️

Can you forget that the matter is related to Greece, use your brain and commun sens and accept that the regime managing this situation just fucked up?

The court initially gave a right decision, under political pressure, changed its decision, then under another political pressure returned to the initial decision.

The regime is a puppet and the judiciary system is a joke .

As simple as that.

Greece deserve better than that ✌️
Basically I'm pissed off with the Iranians here on the thread. They turned so fast against us,in the blink of an eye,forgetting a friendship going back to decades and decades,before and revolution and after revolution...for what? For a Russian ship with Russian crew,that changed its flag to Iran's to get protection. Eh...

Basically I'm pissed off with the Iranians here on the thread. They turned so fast against us,in the blink of an eye,forgetting a friendship going back to decades and decades,before and revolution and after revolution...for what? For a Russian ship with Russian crew,that changed its flag to Iran's to get protection. Eh...
As long as it has an Iranian Flag, Iranians are in the right to complain.

And looks like you didn't read what I wrote, still justifying your regime acts.

Everyone make mistakes, it happen, not a really big deal, but only brave and honest people will admit it.

Let me clarify one thing no Iranian disrespects Greece. You are an ancient country like ourselves. Cradle of civilization. Lovely southern European people with a rich heritage. Let alone us, I dont think even Turkish who are your open enemies disrespect Greek people. It's just politics that come into play here.

But tell me, as a sincere man, do not you think that the Greek government acted like a total poodle here to make an enemy out of Iran for no reason at all?

Who is "us"? I can only speak for myself but i doubt anyone here really thinks less of Greece as a country or Greek people because of this incident, as opposed to your government who you yourself stated is hoping to ingratiate itself with the US.

Regardless of the circumstances of previous flags and crews, if at the time of seizure it was flagged as Iranian, the precedent of being able to seize Iranian flagged ships and sell their cargo to the US cannot be allowed to be set.

Dude, for the 1000th time, it wasn't a Russian ship.
Why do you think a Greek court recently overturned the decision of confiscating our oil in favor of us if it were a Russian ship?

First of all, they are two different cases.

In the case of the Russian ship,
we had the application of EU decisions, the ban on sailing, the temporary seizure of the ship and the Iranian oil until it was finalized in the Greek courts.
In fact, two months ago, we had the same case, on another Russian ship, where the Greek courts ordered his release.

Οn the other hand, the Iran, in a military operation seized two Greek ships, which also had Iranian oil, as a response to the Russian ship.

What has Iran achieved with this action?
To prove that it is an authoritarian state, does not respect the international laws of sea, with armed and pirate tactics seized two ships, allegedly tried to blackmail Greece, while it could wait for court decisions.
Of course in Iran, there is no State of Justice, that is has as result, they do not know that the Judiciary is independent of the Executive and the Legislature Power.

First of all, they are two different cases.

In the case of the Russian ship,
we had the application of EU decisions, the ban on sailing, the temporary seizure of the ship and the Iranian oil until it was finalized in the Greek courts.
In fact, two months ago, we had the same case, on another Russian ship, where the Greek courts ordered his release.

Οn the other hand, the Iran, in a military operation seized two Greek ships, which also had Iranian oil, as a response to the Russian ship.

What has Iran achieved with this action?
To prove that it is an authoritarian state, does not respect the international laws of sea, with armed and pirate tactics seized two ships, allegedly tried to blackmail Greece, while it could wait for court decisions.
Of course in Iran, there is no State of Justice, that is has as result, they do not know that the Judiciary is independent of the Executive and the Legislature Power.
Damnit, all the Greek philosophers are shamefully rolling in their tombs over such lack of logic and whataboutism...😅🤣😂

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom