What's new

Iran seeks suicide bombings against Saudi Arabia

Nishan

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Iran seeks volunteers to participate in suicide bombings against Saudi interests around the world

March 21, 2011

The Iranian leaders, furious over the Saudi intervention in Bahrain and what they call crimes against the Shiites of that country, have openly created centers to recruit volunteers for suicide bombings against Saudi Arabia’s interests worldwide:

33625767.jpg

Several grand ayatollahs in Iran have issued a fatwa for Muslims to come to the aid of their Shiite brothers in Bahrain, who they claim are suffering horrific crimes from their government in collaboration with the Saudi armed forces.

They further emphasized that the people of Bahrain have every right to demand freedom and their fair share from the state.

Shia-News, a site associated with Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi (a hard-line Shiite Twelver and an influential figure in the suppression of Iranians during their uprising to protest the fraudulent presidential election of 2009), is registering volunteers to participate in suicide bombings against Saudi interests around the world.

Hundreds have already registered. Reports from inside Iran indicate that an alert has gone out to the Revolutionary Guards Quds forces throughout the world to prepare for attacks on Saudi establishments.

Iran seeks volunteers to participate in suicide bombings against Saudi interests around the world

=========================================

Is Iran a peaceful state ?
Is Iran not interfering in Arab affairs ?
Is Iran does not incite sectarian ?
Who take advantage of the Shiites against the Sunnis ?
Is Iran an enemy state for Israel or the Arabs ?
Why not use Iran's suicide bombers against Israeli interests ?
Do you expect that Saudi Arabia will not respond ?
Saudi Arabia has the fundamentalist Salafi jihadist groups "whatever you name it" waiting for Just a signal from the saudi state to act against Iran and transform the lives of Iranians in to hell
Is Iran ready for this ?
There are too many question marks, But what is certain is :
If Iran does not cease provocations, They will lead the region into a devastating conflict that has no end

Muslim killing Muslim (in the name of religion) what could be worst than it??? Thats too a country supporting it...

Where does pakistan stand?? (Pakistan is Iran's neighbor, Any such suicidal policy can avert pakistan interest in future)

March 21, 2011

The Iranian leaders, furious over the Saudi intervention in Bahrain and what they call crimes against the Shiites of that country, have openly created centers to recruit volunteers for suicide bombings against Saudi Arabia’s interests worldwide:

33625767.jpg

Several grand ayatollahs in Iran have issued a fatwa for Muslims to come to the aid of their Shiite brothers in Bahrain, who they claim are suffering horrific crimes from their government in collaboration with the Saudi armed forces.

They further emphasized that the people of Bahrain have every right to demand freedom and their fair share from the state.

Shia-News, a site associated with Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi (a hard-line Shiite Twelver and an influential figure in the suppression of Iranians during their uprising to protest the fraudulent presidential election of 2009), is registering volunteers to participate in suicide bombings against Saudi interests around the world.

Hundreds have already registered. Reports from inside Iran indicate that an alert has gone out to the Revolutionary Guards Quds forces throughout the world to prepare for attacks on Saudi establishments.

=========================================

Is Iran a peaceful state ?
Is Iran not interfering in Arab affairs ?
Is Iran does not incite sectarian ?
Who take advantage of the Shiites against the Sunnis ?
Is Iran an enemy state for Israel or the Arabs ?
Why not use Iran's suicide bombers against Israeli interests ?
Do you expect that Saudi Arabia will not respond ?
Saudi Arabia has the fundamentalist Salafi jihadist groups "whatever you name it" waiting for Just a signal from the saudi state to act against Iran and transform the lives of Iranians in to hell
Is Iran ready for this ?
There are too many question marks, But what is certain is :
If Iran does not cease provocations, They will lead the region into a devastating conflict that has no end

Oppssssssssss bad choice by the Zoroastrians as it is going to rebound in the long run and above all its Iran that is interfering in Bahrain by arming anti-Govt elements in Bahrain on the basis of their sect whereas the same people are a threat to Saudia and creating problems in their bordering areas.

Iran is playing a double role one wonders if US decides to attack Iran why other Muslim countries should side with Iran when Iran itself is not sincere to any Muslim country

Muslim killing Muslim (in the name of religion) what could be worst than it??? Thats too a country supporting it...

Where does pakistan stand?? (Pakistan is Iran's neighbor, Any such suicidal policy can avert pakistan interest in future)

Dont drag us into it. India is also an ally of Iran so where do you stand ?? will you side with Iran or Saudia ?

As far as we are concerned we will side with that country which is good for our own national interests. and so far Iran had been supporting Bharat aka India against Pakistan till time India back stabbed Iran.

Oppssssssssss bad choice by the Zoroastrians as it is going to rebound in the long run and above all its Iran that is interfering in Bahrain by arming anti-Govt elements in Bahrain on the basis of their sect whereas the same people are a threat to Saudia and creating problems in their bordering areas.

Iran is playing a double role one wonders if US decides to attack Iran why other Muslim countries should side with Iran when Iran itself is not sincere to any Muslim country

why Zoroastrians? we are not real muslims? you as well you are going to enter this?

you didn't get this guy Nishan is doign a propaganda job here anti shia anti Iran?

the source is Mesbah Yazdi group: a dangerous sectarian guy
he doesn't represent Iran at all

It is like you say that Ben Laden is the speech of the KSA king LOL

Dont drag us into it. India is also an ally of Iran so where do you stand ?? will you side with Iran or Saudia ?

As far as we are concerned we will side with that country which is good for our own national interests. and so far Iran had been supporting Bharat aka India against Pakistan till time India back stabbed Iran.

India has many times more trade relationship with GCC- Saudi than it has with Iran.

But yes, we will remain neutral and get all the oil we can in a striclty trade partnership from both of them.

why Zoroastrians? we are not real muslims? you as well you are going to enter this?

you didn't get this guy Nishan is doign a propaganda job here anti shia anti Iran?

Just see Nishan's own post. He himself is bragging Saudi has many fundamentalist Jihadi groups. :)

I never thought Iran would stoop to the level of Taliban. What is happening in ME?

Oppssssssssss bad choice by the Zoroastrians

@Jana, that was really uncalled for. So should Pakistanis be described as Hindus or Buddhists now? I usually i

It was in context of Saudia-Iran conflict which is more related to ancient Zorastrian and Arabs thingy and not a Muslim vs non Muslim conflict.

Only Allah Knows who is true and who is wrong so i dont go into that debate i am only responsible for my personal actions so i cant issue such orders on anyone so. So bottom line is NO i was not implying Muslim Non Muslim thing.

I dont know Nishan so i cant say about him.

as far as the speech of the Iranian leader well see the problem is he wields influence so lets see how it will affect the situation.

One thing which should be realised by Iran is to stop acting like guardian of shias around the world create problems in others countries on this basis.

if that is the point then Iran must give citizenship to all shias and accommodate them

I didn't want to hurt you... I just raised concern coz, you share boundary with Iran... One of you is shiatte country other is sunni...

Back
Top Bottom