What's new

Iran science output will rank 4th worldwide in 2018

Well would we?!
Before the mullah's we certainly werent at least.

We aren't sovereign now neither. We are hijacked by a completely outdated ideology. You tell me, which one is more worse? At least during the Shah people like you didn't had to flee.

We aren't sovereign now neither. We are hijacked by a completely outdated ideology. You tell me, which one is more worse? At least during the Shah people like you didn't had to flee.

If that is what concerns you, tell me which one is easier to break free from.

God Bless the Shah he was a Great Friend of Pakistan even if he were oppressive at home ! Its a great shame that we buckled under Khomeni's pressure & refused to entertain him when he had to flee ! And what did we get in return for that ? An Iranian clergy so hell bent on d*ck measuring with the Saudi clergy that they started exporting their revolution to Pakistan too !

God Bless the Shah he was a Great Friend of Pakistan even if he were oppressive at home ! Its a great shame that we buckled under Khomeni's pressure & refused to entertain him when he had to flee ! And what did we get in return for that ? An Iranian clergy so hell bent on d*ck measuring with the Saudi clergy that they started exporting their revolution to Pakistan too !

Exactly. I'm not a Shah-supporter, but I could identify much more with his foreign policies, than I'm now doing. We helped the King of Oman, supported Pakistan and Saddam didn't had the balls to make one move. Back then Iranians were proud to travel with their passports, while now an Iranian passport is worth sh!t.

The so called king was a tool similar to the ones seen in some states around us. The assertion that we could have ended up like these states is one I leave open for discussion.

The so called king was a tool similar to the ones seen in some states around us. The assertion that we could have ended up like these states is one I leave open for discussion.

And now you have ended up in Sweden. :tup:

Exactly. I'm not a Shah-supporter, but I could identify much more with his foreign policies, than I'm now doing. We helped the King of Oman, supported Pakistan and Saddam didn't had the balls to make one move. Back then Iranians were proud to travel with their passports, while now an Iranian passport is worth sh!t.

Its true Pakistan & Iran had the best of relations during Shah's reign; Iran helped us during our wars with India by giving us spares & fuel. We helped Iran with the Baloch uprisings & caught many of the Jandullah & its ilk that traveled back & forth between our two Balochistans creating mischief & terror.

Too bad we ended up with Zia ul Haq & his cadre of bearded ******** who foOked up Pakistan in ways we're finding out every other day !

Courtesy of Saddam Hussein and his allies

And Saddam had the balls to attack courtesy of khomaini and his terrorist allies

Now we're all scattered across the globe b/c our home land is being ruled by apes and donkeys

Indeed in some ways he was & it would have made sense had he been replaced by a democracy instead of a bunch of religious clerics on their own self-styled ecclesiastical mission !

Its true Pakistan & Iran had the best of relations during Shah's reign; Iran helped us during our wars with India by giving us spares & fuel. We helped Iran with the Baloch uprisings & caught many of the Jandullah & its ilk that traveled back & forth between our two Balochistans creating mischief & terror.

Too bad we ended up with Zia ul Haq & his cadre of bearded ******** who foOked up Pakistan in ways we're finding out every other day !

A true shame. Both countries have suffered a lot, but I'm optimistic, because I think both countries share the same faith. Either we develop both, or we stay behind both.

Irrelevant

Not at all; there is no obstacle in your path to live in a true sovereign state.

Back
Top Bottom