What's new

Iran science output will rank 4th worldwide in 2018

The countries in Europe are an indicator of what it would be if it wasn't theocratic.

I'm not sure if it's that simple. Iran share geography,religion,history,resource dependency etc with it's neighbours and the fate that have fallen on them is likely to fall on Iran aswell if it were not a sovereign state. What do we have in common with Europe that makes you say that?

I'm not sure if it's that simple. Iran share geography,religion,history etc with it's neighbours and the fate that have fallen on them is likely to fall on Iran aswell if it were not a sovereign state. What do we have in common with Europe that makes you say that?

We don't have to have anything in common with Europe to look at their good organized educational systems. Japan is a famous example.

Imagine what this country can do without the restrictive Mullah regime.

Also nice to see India will go from number 9 today to number 6. But we need to do better.

Restrictive Mullah Regime? How does Iranian regime "restrict" science? If anything, Islamic Regime in Iran is promoting science and you can see the results.

We all know where Iran was during Shah...

We don't have to have anything in common with Europe to look at their good organized educational systems. Japan is a famous example.

I see. Assuming we would be able to do so without external influence. But that is never going to be the case unfortunately. Today it's the western powers. Tomorrow....

Restrictive Mullah Regime? How does Iranian regime "restrict" science? If anything, Islamic Regime in Iran is promoting science and you can see the results.

We all know where Iran was during Shah...

Mullahs are oppressing students. Thats why most students want to go abroad. Its not because of the mullahs, but in despite of.

I see. Assuming we would be able to do so without external influence. But that is never going to be the case unfortunately. Today it's the western powers. Tomorrow....

You keep living in the past.

Ranking of national higher education systems in 2012:

x3ejop.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/x3ejop.png

Iran is above countries like Turkey, India, Croatia and Mexico.

That's Great achievement, Which courses are more prefered by Iranian youth while choosing for higher education from various options like science,medical,engineering,law, commerce etc?

You sound like a delusional guy living in Sweden.

I think there was a misunderstanding here. I was refering to the "Its not because of xxx, but in despite of" bit that is a common rhetorical tool in Netanyahu's speeches. No offense intended as I mentioned

How many years have the protests demonstrated against the regime? How many students have been arrested, tortured and hanged? The mullahs have nothing created; the people of Iran have done. If it wasn't for the mullahs Iran would already be the number one of the Middle East in almost every field.

We are the number one in brain drains. How can someone call that a good policy?

How many years have the protests demonstrated against the regime? How many students have been arrested, tortured and hanged? The mullahs have nothing created; the people of Iran have done. If it wasn't for the mullahs Iran would already be the number one of the Middle East in almost every field.

We are the number one in brain drains. How can someone call that a good policy?

Would it be sovereign?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom